Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't ask me about the thread's title. >__>

Anyway, another two SIGs I made recently. Give me a harsh C&C.

You must be registered for see images

In case you like my work, go and request @ my

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like other people told me, work on your blending. The render looks separate from the background.
Also, these look really dull so you could really use more lighting on these.
The text is okay.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh I got so lazy with full CnC lately >.>
Anyway, you need to start of with basics ,which are depth, lightning and blending.If you have time just read some tutorials , and keep trying !

Few tips :
-stick with one style of signature for he start being ,will be easier to learn and then go further with experimenting
- pay attention to the render , it's easier to start with game-like renders because of the strong lighting on them
- if you need help go bother Horus Vladislaus Dracula lol jk

Good luck with your GFX shop and keep trying

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't believe the same person made both of the sigs tbh. First one is much better than the second one. Try mix more colors/dynamism to the tag as a whole. Another thing like no one else ever does(except me really) is bring the text closer to the render so that you don't get 411 focals all over the place. Then get some more c4ds that you can blend in with different settings(ie linnear dodge/soft light) etc. Then make sure you pick good/make good backgrounds for the tag as a standard. Sanji happens to have a decent background that you can fit the render into pretty nicely, whilst the Hinata(i think its her..) doesn't go well unless you bring alot of blending and detail into it. Which you haven't really learned how to do yet. Also make sure the text follows the color patterns of the tag in general, in the above it does but the under one it doesn't.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't believe the same person made both of the sigs tbh. First one is much better than the second one. Try mix more colors/dynamism to the tag as a whole. Another thing like no one else ever does(except me really) is bring the text closer to the render so that you don't get 411 focals all over the place. Then get some more c4ds that you can blend in with different settings(ie linnear dodge/soft light) etc. Then make sure you pick good/make good backgrounds for the tag as a standard. Sanji happens to have a decent background that you can fit the render into pretty nicely, whilst the Hinata(i think its her..) doesn't go well unless you bring alot of blending and detail into it. Which you haven't really learned how to do yet. Also make sure the text follows the color patterns of the tag in general, in the above it does but the under one it doesn't.
I meant for Sanji SIG in Black/White Style.

The 2nd SIG is Hinata, and it looks so fine that I hardly could think of anything but make it simple. I just rendered it. Sometimes simplicity is fine.

So I need to work on lightning and blending. Thanks, everyone.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't ask me about the thread's title. >__>

Anyway, another two SIGs I made recently. Give me a harsh C&C.

In case you like my work, go and request @ my
I think you have enough CnC already, so none from me:p but I'll give you the key areas you need to work on: Blending(could never be over-emphasized), and the backgrounds( they seem incomplete, or not very well made), you could try using a stock for your bg, till you're able to create the perfect background for your sig