Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto
Cold Iron Ruler
Chapter 1

"What do you mean letting in more refugees will improve our culture?" Naruto questioned the merchant.

The Merchant, whilst greedily rubbing his hands together slightly tilted his head back, his long nose protruding from under his hood. "Hokage, I can assure you increasing your diversity will introduce new foods and music while also improving your GDP!"

Naruto scratched his chin for a moment, eyes shifting from the Merchant to the window. His people rebuilt gloriously after the great war, and things were better than ever. Allowing refugees to flood into the hidden leaf would create a labor surplus, it would probably bring in more crime too. There would definitely be a loss of cohesion amongst his people as they wont be able to identify with the outsiders who would have no regard for the history and heritage of the village.

"Nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine-tails!" Naruto shouted inside of himself.

"The conniving merchant, he deceives you Naruto. He seeks to weaken the Hidden Leaf from within, do not be deceived!" Kurama spoke with a hiss to his tone.

Since his advancement to Hokage he had experienced nothing but ill-will from foreigners posing as allies. A vein bulged in his forehead and a kunai struck the merchant in the throat. There was no hesitation and the other merchants never saw even a hint of movement. Only the bloodied aftermath, arterial spurting and a guttural moan.

"Arrest the deceitful merchants!" Naruto snapped as the ANBU simultaneously moved.

Shikamaru unable to react before the bloodshed rapidly establishes his calm and collected mind. "We need to build a camp to house these rats."

"House them? Can't we just kill them all?" Naruto questioned Shikamaru.

"All at once? There's probably over six million of them! Do you know how many ovens we would need running all day everyday, and it would still take more than a decade to dispose of them all!"

"And dispose of them we shall, Shikamaru. Vermin must be eradicated."

"Very well."

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for ninja children."

"HEIL HOKAGE!"

Last edited:

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've seen all the reports regarding this thread. It's clearly a parody, a parallel between narutoverse and WWII history. Sure, it can be seen as insensitive but it's not directly breaking any of our rules. I will add a warning in the title and @Zombie in your next chapters do the same.

Reactions: Sanzen and Kikyo

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've seen all the reports regarding this thread. It's clearly a parody, a parallel between narutoverse and WWII history. Sure, it can be seen as insensitive but it's not directly breaking any of our rules. I will add a warning in the title and @Zombie in your next chapters do the same.
Nah I’m good. They were even going to spell the N word in the game thread and you’re going to allow that shit ON TOP of this? Lmao I’m gone. **** racism and this site for allowing that bullshit fam.

• Sad
Reactions: Sanzen and Kikyo

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I’m good. They were even going to spell the N word in the game thread and you’re going to allow that shit ON TOP of this? Lmao I’m gone. **** racism and this site for allowing that bullshit fam.
It is unfortunate, if you choose to leave over a disagreement about how reports are handled. But, those posts you mentioned were moderated and removed and both people were banned from the thread ... I'm not sure why did you assume and claim it was allowed.