Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L turns up to his usual training grounds where he would train with Oasis Senpai. However, instead of Oasis waiting for him, there was a messenger bird, private from the looks of it, and one belonging to someone of the Nara clan judging from the little Nara Clan Symbol that was printed on the collar around its neck.

L walks up to it to investigate it. That is when it informs him of a message.

"Oasis Nara , your senpai, is currently unable to proceed with your training for the time being, important Clan stuff that only involves the senior Nara Clan members. From this day forth, you shall be trained under who is just as capable as Oasis at teaching and should pick up training where you left off."

With that the bird flew away, and left L in the clearing. Oasis was his favorite Senpai, so it was hard to depart with him. L was sad, but knew that it would be better not to put any further pressure on his Senpai's life at the moment, when he was so busy already with more important things.

In the meantime, he shall wait for his new Senpai to arrive and eat cake as he does so.
You must be registered for see images

. . . . .

Previous Training:

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L turns up to his usual training grounds where he would train with Oasis Senpai. However, instead of Oasis waiting for him, there was a messenger bird, private from the looks of it, and one belonging to someone of the Nara clan judging from the little Nara Clan Symbol that was printed on the collar around its neck.

L walks up to it to investigate it. That is when it informs him of a message.

"Oasis Nara , your senpai, is currently unable to proceed with your training for the time being, important Clan stuff that only involves the senior Nara Clan members. From this day forth, you shall be trained under who is just as capable as Oasis at teaching and should pick up training where you left off."

With that the bird flew away, and left L in the clearing. Oasis was his favorite Senpai, so it was hard to depart with him. L was sad, but knew that it would be better not to put any further pressure on his Senpai's life at the moment, when he was so busy already with more important things.

In the meantime, he shall wait for his new Senpai to arrive and eat cake as he does so.

. . . . .

Previous Training:
Gentle breeze flows throughout the training grounds as the kid patiently waits for his Shisou. The sunny weather makes it a perfect climate and atmosphere to study the effects of shadow. And then suddenly, the ground starts giving slight tremours. An earthquake? The tremours grow by every moment and finally the ground in front of the kid splits. A large monstrous creature emerge out of the ground, staring right into his eyes.

The snake opens its mouth to reveal a mysterious guy with his head covered in hood.

So you're the guy, uncle Shikaku talked about?

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L feels as though he had been waiting for a long time for this new Teacher. He actually wondered who this Ezio was, he had never seen him in any of the Clan reunions. He did recognize the name though, but he couldn't quite put a face to it. He then started to wish he had brought more cake, he had already devoured one whole cake and now he wanted another to help pass the time. As he lingered on his regrets, he suddenly feels trembling in the ground.

Instinctively, L grabs a Kunai and holds it firmly.

The trembles grow and grow, until suddenly the ground splits and a huge snake appears in front of him. It opens its mouth and L fears for his life.. was he going to be eaten?

L gets into a low stance and watches as the snake opens its mouth and reveals a hooded figure inside.

Instantly L goes into defense mode and spies the shadow that the figure has created on the tongue. He infuses his Kunai he was holding with shadow chakra and proceeds to throw it at that shadow.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Traps the enemy by throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

As he releases the Kunai the figure opens his mouth and says,

uh-oh, this was Ezio .. not a threat.. - L thought.

But it was too late , the Kunai stabs the snake in the tongue and effectively the figures shadow.

The snake groaned in disapproval, but the man only smirked.

L realizes what he had done and immediately calls out to the man.

"Oh I am so sorry, I thought you were someone here to attack me. Oasis always told me to never keep my guard down.. "

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L feels as though he had been waiting for a long time for this new Teacher. He actually wondered who this Ezio was, he had never seen him in any of the Clan reunions. He did recognize the name though, but he couldn't quite put a face to it. He then started to wish he had brought more cake, he had already devoured one whole cake and now he wanted another to help pass the time. As he lingered on his regrets, he suddenly feels trembling in the ground.

Instinctively, L grabs a Kunai and holds it firmly.

The trembles grow and grow, until suddenly the ground splits and a huge snake appears in front of him. It opens its mouth and L fears for his life.. was he going to be eaten?

L gets into a low stance and watches as the snake opens its mouth and reveals a hooded figure inside.

Instantly L goes into defense mode and spies the shadow that the figure has created on the tongue. He infuses his Kunai he was holding with shadow chakra and proceeds to throw it at that shadow.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Traps the enemy by throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

As he releases the Kunai the figure opens his mouth and says,

uh-oh, this was Ezio .. not a threat.. - L thought.

But it was too late , the Kunai stabs the snake in the tongue and effectively the figures shadow.

The snake groaned in disapproval, but the man only smirked.

L realizes what he had done and immediately calls out to the man.

"Oh I am so sorry, I thought you were someone here to attack me. Oasis always told me to never keep my guard down.. "
As soon as he says those words, Ezio notices himself being captured in the boy's shadow. It was strange, cuz he was informed that the boy is new to training, and such efficiency was.....

You've got some moves kid

But you need some presence of mind as well
A man sitting on a branch behind the kid, with his hood taken off from his head speaks.
As the boy turns his head, he knows, he actually captured a clone.
The clone bursts off and Manda goes back to his homeland.

First things first kid. This is not gonna be your usual training. I'll make it very difficult for you. And only if you're able to cope up with each hurdle, will I teach you the next technique. Also, I'm not as lenient as Uncle Shikaku. So you should know U_U
Also, I expect you got the note with the letter which I sent you earlier today.

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
  • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Also, I want you to explain everything in detail. Cuz manipulating the shadow is not only difficult, but also tricky as the opponent can easily counter the jutsu if not used properly.
  • Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
  • Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you xd
  • Last but not the least, after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the secret technique of our clan.
Ezio waits for the boy's response.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L realizes he had actually captured Ezio's clone as soon as he heard the voice behind him. He was somewhat relieved to be honest, that it was indeed a clone. That snake looked just about ready to snap its jaws down on the clone from the pain inflicted by his kunai. Imagine if it had snapped its mouth shut . . . and if it was actually Ezio trapped in there..

L turns around to face Ezio, and L realized he had actually seen the man at some of the clan reunions. He was the one who was always getting drunk as hell.
u_u

Ezio looks L up and down then addresses L,

"First things first kid. This is not gonna be your usual training. I'll make it very difficult for you. And only if you're able to cope up with each hurdle, will I teach you the next technique. Also, I'm not as lenient as Uncle Shikaku. So you should know "

"Yes and I am grateful for you to come and teach me. As for Shikaku, yes he was quite the nice one. I guess training is going to get tougher, huh."

Ezio nods and continues,
"Also, I expect you got the note with the letter which I sent you earlier today."

L nods and recalls the note that was attached to the letter. He pulls it from his pocket to re-examine it.

Moments pass, before L lifts his head and nods at Ezio.

"Yes, I agree with this note. It only seems fair. However, I must admit I am nervous for our fight we will be having at the end. T_T"

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L realizes he had actually captured Ezio's clone as soon as he heard the voice behind him. He was somewhat relieved to be honest, that it was indeed a clone. That snake looked just about ready to snap its jaws down on the clone from the pain inflicted by his kunai. Imagine if it had snapped its mouth shut . . . and if it was actually Ezio trapped in there..

L turns around to face Ezio, and L realized he had actually seen the man at some of the clan reunions. He was the one who was always getting drunk as hell.
u_u

Ezio looks L up and down then addresses L,

"First things first kid. This is not gonna be your usual training. I'll make it very difficult for you. And only if you're able to cope up with each hurdle, will I teach you the next technique. Also, I'm not as lenient as Uncle Shikaku. So you should know "

"Yes and I am grateful for you to come and teach me. As for Shikaku, yes he was quite the nice one. I guess training is going to get tougher, huh."

Ezio nods and continues,
"Also, I expect you got the note with the letter which I sent you earlier today."

L nods and recalls the note that was attached to the letter. He pulls it from his pocket to re-examine it.

Moments pass, before L lifts his head and nods at Ezio.

"Yes, I agree with this note. It only seems fair. However, I must admit I am nervous for our fight we will be having at the end. T_T"
You worry way too much kid
Ezio said after hearing the boy's response.

Ezio forms a handseal and summons a scroll which he hands it over to the kid.

(Kage Kubi Shibari) - Shadow
Neck Bind
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.

Basically you extend you shadow, and capture your opponent in Kagemane by combining your shadows. And then a shadow hand emerges which crawls up the body and strangles the opponent.

(Kage Gijin no Jutsu) - Human
Shadow Simulation Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user materialises and personifies his shadow into two different copies of himself that are
shaped shadows. Each shadow
punches the opponent once and then both shadows coil around the opponent and crush the opponent.

After shaping your shadows into two copies, (the two copies look like clones which are attached to you by shadows) you make them attack your opponent.

Any Questions?

Ezio then waits for the boy's response.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You worry way too much kid"
L looks Ezio up and down. He then nods.
"You know what, I think you're right. You don't appear that hard to beat."
u_u

L then watches as Ezio proceeds to perform a hand seal and summons a rather old looking scroll. Ezio takes it and hands it to L.

Neck Bind
Description: Traps the enemy buy combining shadows and then strangles the enemy with a shadow hand.

Basically you extend you shadow, and capture your opponent in Kagemane by combining your shadows. And then a shadow hand emerges which crawls up the body and strangles the opponent.

Description: The user materialises and personifies his shadow into two different copies of himself that are
punches the opponent once and then both shadows coil around the opponent and crush the opponent.

After shaping your shadows into two copies, (the two copies look like clones which are attached to you by shadows) you make them attack your opponent.

It takes a moment for L to read the whole scroll, but eventually his eyes lift away from it and drift towards Ezio.

"These techniques, sound interesting. I have tried the Shadow Neck Bind technique before, and that was gruesome, however, the Human Shadow Simulation technique is completely new to me." L pauses for a moment, pondering over the technique in his mind, the Human Shadow Simulation technique is a little bit confusing to imagine. He would ask his Senpai for some clarification. "But anyway Senpai, I do have one question, and it is regarding this new technique. could you please explain to me whether these shadow people slide along the ground like normal shadows or are actually able to physically stand up and be 3D etc.. "

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You worry way too much kid"
L looks Ezio up and down. He then nods.
"You know what, I think you're right. You don't appear that hard to beat."
u_u

L then watches as Ezio proceeds to perform a hand seal and summons a rather old looking scroll. Ezio takes it and hands it to L.

Neck Bind

It takes a moment for L to read the whole scroll, but eventually his eyes lift away from it and drift towards Ezio.

"These techniques, sound interesting. I have tried the Shadow Neck Bind technique before, and that was gruesome, however, the Human Shadow Simulation technique is completely new to me." L pauses for a moment, pondering over the technique in his mind, the Human Shadow Simulation technique is a little bit confusing to imagine. He would ask his Senpai for some clarification. "But anyway Senpai, I do have one question, and it is regarding this new technique. could you please explain to me whether these shadow people slide along the ground like normal shadows or are actually able to physically stand up and be 3D etc.. "
Ezio smirks as the kid says,
You know what, I think you're right.
You don't appear that hard to beat.

Ezio says nothing.
He just watches the kid open the scroll given to him. A moment later, the kid pops up a question.

But anyway
Senpai, I do have one question, and it is regarding this new technique. could you please explain to me whether these shadow people slide
along the ground like normal
shadows or are actually able to physically stand up and be 3D etc..

Ezio surprised, looks at the boy. None of his students had ever asked that question before. They've all had done mistakes by not understanding their jutsu properly.
A very good question kid. People often think that shadows cannot be materialised. Or that they cannot be formed in 3D. Which is not true. To answer your question, Yes, it forms 2 3D clones standing.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ezio seems a little taken aback by L's question. Maybe he wasn't use to getting questions ? Well he better start to, L had a habit of asking a lot of them.

Ezio is quick to reply though, which comforted L as it indicated that Ezio knew his stuff so well that he could just answer a question without having to think too deeply for an answer. L knew then that he could trust Ezio's knowledge and teaching.

"A very good question kid. People often think that shadows cannot be materialised. Or that they cannot be formed in 3D. Which is not true. To answer your question, Yes, it forms 2 3D clones standing."

L nods. It seemed bizarre that a shadow could become 3D so that is what caused the confusion. However, he understood now and was glad he asked the question he did to get clarification on the Jutsu. If he hadn't questioned Ezio, he would have performed the technique wrong and he preferred to do things right the first time.

"Okay Ezio, thanks for that. I understand the technique now."

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ezio seems a little taken aback by L's question. Maybe he wasn't use to getting questions ? Well he better start to, L had a habit of asking a lot of them.

Ezio is quick to reply though, which comforted L as it indicated that Ezio knew his stuff so well that he could just answer a question without having to think too deeply for an answer. L knew then that he could trust Ezio's knowledge and teaching.

"A very good question kid. People often think that shadows cannot be materialised. Or that they cannot be formed in 3D. Which is not true. To answer your question, Yes, it forms 2 3D clones standing."

L nods. It seemed bizarre that a shadow could become 3D so that is what caused the confusion. However, he understood now and was glad he asked the question he did to get clarification on the Jutsu. If he hadn't questioned Ezio, he would have performed the technique wrong and he preferred to do things right the first time.

"Okay Ezio, thanks for that. I understand the technique now."
Ezio waits for the boy's answer.
The moment he nods, saying that he understood, Ezio decided to test him further.

Good. In that case, tell me how fast will these shadow men move? Or in general how fast does the shadow manipulated by a ninja move?

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon hearing my answer, Ezio nods and says,
Good. In that case, tell me how fast will these shadow men move? Or in general how fast does the shadow manipulated by a ninja move?

Uh-oh

L hesitates, to be honest he had an idea of how fast it was, but he didn't really know whether it could be classified as any one speed as it depended on the circumstances and situation you were using the shadow in.

"Umm well Senpai, the speed of the shadow manipulated by the Ninja can vary greatly."
L says, pausing as he thought over what he would say next.
"For example, the ninja could be manipulating the shadow in a way that it was bound to the enemies shadow. They could then proceed to run and as a result, the shadow would go as fast as that ninja could run."
L pauses yet again, searching for more examples in his head.
"I guess the shadow's speed towards an opponent could also differ depending on how much chakra the user had. When the user has less chakra, you can imagine the shadow moving quite slowly, whereas if the opponent had a lot of chakra, obviously the shadow would move a lot more quicker towards the opponent. Factors such as range can also determine the speed of the shadow. For example, when the shadow is reaching the maximum distance it can go, the movement of the shadow towards its destination becomes a lot slower as it is beginning to stretch itself to reach its desired target. Furthermore, the speed of the manipulated shadow can be technique dependable depending on what is required of the technique. For example, it may have to form a specific shape beforehand which will obviously restrict the speed of the shadow."
L thinks for a moment more then continues,
"All in all, it is very circumstantial as to how fast the a shadow manipulated by a ninja can move. For example, you may be in a situation where you want to manipulate the shadow to move slowly towards the opponent and trap them. This would probably be a tactic you would use if you want to subtly sneak up on someone. You may however, like to make the shadow move fast towards someone if you wanted to take them by surprise. It really depends on what you want to do as a ninja and the situation you are in."

L believes he had come to a reasonable deduction but decides to summarize,
"Well, to conclude, what I am trying to say is the manipulated shadow can only move as fast as the the ninja who is manipulating it can make it move. It is up to the amount of chakra the ninja has which determines the performance of the technique, what situation he is in which determines which technique he uses and the distance the technique must go and his will, which determines how he wants to approach a target and how hard he can push the technique; all of which determines the manipulated shadows maximum speed."

L looked at Ezio, who appeared to be taking all of this information in. L waited for him to reply and tell him what the answer actually was.

Last edited:

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon hearing my answer, Ezio nods and says,

Uh-oh

L hesitates, to be honest he had an idea of how fast it was, but he didn't really know whether it could be classified as any one speed as it depended on the circumstances and situation you were using the shadow in.

"Umm well Senpai, the speed of the shadow manipulated by the Ninja can vary greatly."
L says, pausing as he thought over what he would say next.
"For example, the ninja could be manipulating the shadow in a way that it was bound to the enemies shadow. They could then proceed to run and as a result, the shadow would go as fast as that ninja could run."
L pauses yet again, searching for more examples in his head.
"I guess the shadow's speed towards an opponent could also differ depending on how much chakra the user had. When the user has less chakra, you can imagine the shadow moving quite slowly, whereas if the opponent had a lot of chakra, obviously the shadow would move a lot more quicker towards the opponent. Factors such as range can also determine the speed of the shadow. For example, when the shadow is reaching the maximum distance it can go, the movement of the shadow towards its destination becomes a lot slower as it is beginning to stretch itself to reach its desired target. Furthermore, the speed of the manipulated shadow can be technique dependable depending on what is required of the technique. For example, it may have to form a specific shape beforehand which will obviously restrict the speed of the shadow."
L thinks for a moment more then continues,
"All in all, it is very circumstantial as to how fast the a shadow manipulated by a ninja can move. For example, you may be in a situation where you want to manipulate the shadow to move slowly towards the opponent and trap them. This would probably be a tactic you would use if you want to subtly sneak up on someone. You may however, like to make the shadow move fast towards someone if you wanted to take them by surprise. It really depends on what you want to do as a ninja and the situation you are in."

L believes he had come to a reasonable deduction but decides to summarize,
"Well, to conclude, what I am trying to say is the manipulated shadow can only move as fast as the the ninja who is manipulating it can make it move. It is up to the amount of chakra the ninja has which determines the performance of the technique, what situation he is in which determines which technique he uses and the distance the technique must go and his will, which determines how he wants to approach a target and how hard he can push the technique; all of which determines the manipulated shadows maximum speed."

L looked at Ezio, who appeared to be taking all of this information in. L waited for him to reply and tell him what the answer actually was.
Absolutely correct!!

Ezio, satisfied with the kid's perception and understanding of shadows, gives a smile. Never had he seen any of his student having the knowledge that could be compared to the elders of the Nara clan.

But...

Ezio's facial expression turns back to normal

Those rules are seldom considered in our RP. The shadows manipulated by a Ninja will move as fast as a ninja can run. And, the shadows that move in the shadows of translucent objects, will move as fast as a kunai is thrown. You can increase the speed of the shadows further....do you know how?

Ezio, looks at his student, expecting a sophisticated answer again xD

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L nods as his Senpai informs him of a more concise answer and is thrilled by the fact that Ezio approved greatly of his answer.

There isn't much time to have a mental break though, no sooner had the last question been answered, he asks another one.

You can increase the speed of the shadows further....do you know how?

This one left L stumped. He had a rough idea . . . but he had his doubts about it.
He knew sadly, that this answer would not be as great as the last.
(Sorry haha xD )

"Umm well Ezio," L begins hesitantly. "To be honest, I don't really know, but I have heard that injecting more chakra into the shadow and focusing/concentrating on the technique in general can help increase the speed of the shadow."

L screws up his face and says,
"But Ezio, I highly doubt that is correct. So please tell me, how would I increase the speed of the shadows further?"

. . . . .

Okay I have no clue, I tried at least, so please give me the right answer haha xD
And I wont be active for a few days just letting you know ^_^

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L nods as his Senpai informs him of a more concise answer and is thrilled by the fact that Ezio approved greatly of his answer.

There isn't much time to have a mental break though, no sooner had the last question been answered, he asks another one.

You can increase the speed of the shadows further....do you know how?

This one left L stumped. He had a rough idea . . . but he had his doubts about it.
He knew sadly, that this answer would not be as great as the last.
(Sorry haha xD )

"Umm well Ezio," L begins hesitantly. "To be honest, I don't really know, but I have heard that injecting more chakra into the shadow and focusing/concentrating on the technique in general can help increase the speed of the shadow."

L screws up his face and says,
"But Ezio, I highly doubt that is correct. So please tell me, how would I increase the speed of the shadows further?"

. . . . .

Okay I have no clue, I tried at least, so please give me the right answer haha xD
And I wont be active for a few days just letting you know ^_^
Ezio listens to his student as he sees disappointment in his eyes.

Haha. Do not worry kid. This is where I come in. If you knew everything, you wouldn't need a trainer, would you?

Ezio reassures the kid that its not his fault. His other students couldn't even answer 1 question, and here he was, answering most of his questions.

Think about it. In our RP, if you say you put in more chakra, will that make sense? Cuz I'll say I put in more than you do. A simple suggestion, use light sources. Say a Flashbomb? Burst it behind your back. The more light released from it, the stronger, and faster your shadows moving forward will be. It will also increase its range.

Ezio looks back at the boy's face for confirmation to make sure he's understanding everything.

Yeah, I appreciate you tried. And no probs, vm me when you're active again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L listens intently as Ezio explains to him the correct answer. When Ezio finishes he seems to study L's face waiting for a sign of understanding to show on it. L gives him this sign, he raises his eyebrows and nods slowly.

"I understand now," It did make a lot of sense, and L noted that he would have to think out of the box from now on, the idea of using flash bombs for a start to create light and use this light to his advantage using his shadows never really occurred to him.

He rakes his mind for any questions, but finds none. If one did come later on though, he would not hesitate to ask Ezio.

"Yup, I understand." He repeated. "I have no questions as of now, do you have anything else you would like to explain to me or ask me though?"

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L listens intently as Ezio explains to him the correct answer. When Ezio finishes he seems to study L's face waiting for a sign of understanding to show on it. L gives him this sign, he raises his eyebrows and nods slowly.

"I understand now," It did make a lot of sense, and L noted that he would have to think out of the box from now on, the idea of using flash bombs for a start to create light and use this light to his advantage using his shadows never really occurred to him.

He rakes his mind for any questions, but finds none. If one did come later on though, he would not hesitate to ask Ezio.

"Yup, I understand." He repeated. "I have no questions as of now, do you have anything else you would like to explain to me or ask me though?"
Ezio's face light up as his student replies positively to his questions. He was proud of his student. Being able to compete with others with such understanding......it reminded him of himself.

Ezio quickly summons another scroll and tosses it at the kid.

Yes, there are more questions to follow....but we shouldn't make it a question and answer session, should we?

(Kagegijin) - Shadow Impersonation
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Shadow forms to
replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

Nothing special. You've done it before. Try it. Just another variation.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, there are more questions to follow....but we shouldn't make it a question and answer session, should we?

L nodded.

"Not at all Ezio."

He then watches as Ezio summons another scroll and tosses it to him. L catches it and unrolls it.

replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

He examines it as Ezio gives him instructions.

Try it ? L hadn't performed a Shadow technique all day and was rather nervous. He couldn't really remember how he performed the other techniques. He has to think hard back to Oasis's training to remind him.

L looks left and right for an opponent, but all he sees is Ezio. He waits for him to produce a clone but Ezio just looks blankly at L, making no move to do anything.
Sighing, L creates a clone and makes it walk midrange from him. His own clone would be his target.

L sizes up the clone while molding his chakra into shadow chakra. Once molded he sends this chakra to his feet where he lets it gather for a moment before sending this chakra into his shadow. As usual, he let the chakra circulate his shadow a few times, ensuring that his shadow was well infused with chakra. Once he is sure of this, he then proceeds to make his shadow creep a little forwards towards his clone, as it does so, dividing into two down the middle. Once divided into two separate shadows he uses shape manipulation to materialize these shadows so that they stand up, 3D, still connected to his shadow which remains 2D along the ground.

He then proceeds to direct these shadows straight at his clone.

Upon coming in reach of his clone they pound it simultaneously with their fists, overwhelming the clone. It leaves him vulnerable and the two shadows are able to get L's clone in a tight embrace. Working together, the two shadow people begin to squeeze the clone. L feels slightly uncomfortable pretty much watching himself be dealt with like this. His clones face terrified, helpless and pained as he gasps his last breaths.

L is actually relieved when he hears,

-poof-

And the clone disappears, saved from his misery.

Almost instantaneously, his shadow recedes back to its normal shape and distance from him.

L wipes a drip of sweat from his forehead and turns and faces Ezio.

"Okay Ezio, anything to improve on?"

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

L nodded.

"Not at all Ezio."

He then watches as Ezio summons another scroll and tosses it to him. L catches it and unrolls it.

He examines it as Ezio gives him instructions.

Try it ? L hadn't performed a Shadow technique all day and was rather nervous. He couldn't really remember how he performed the other techniques. He has to think hard back to Oasis's training to remind him.

L looks left and right for an opponent, but all he sees is Ezio. He waits for him to produce a clone but Ezio just looks blankly at L, making no move to do anything.
Sighing, L creates a clone and makes it walk midrange from him. His own clone would be his target.

L sizes up the clone while molding his chakra into shadow chakra. Once molded he sends this chakra to his feet where he lets it gather for a moment before sending this chakra into his shadow. As usual, he let the chakra circulate his shadow a few times, ensuring that his shadow was well infused with chakra. Once he is sure of this, he then proceeds to make his shadow creep a little forwards towards his clone, as it does so, dividing into two down the middle. Once divided into two separate shadows he uses shape manipulation to materialize these shadows so that they stand up, 3D, still connected to his shadow which remains 2D along the ground.

He then proceeds to direct these shadows straight at his clone.

Upon coming in reach of his clone they pound it simultaneously with their fists, overwhelming the clone. It leaves him vulnerable and the two shadows are able to get L's clone in a tight embrace. Working together, the two shadow people begin to squeeze the clone. L feels slightly uncomfortable pretty much watching himself be dealt with like this. His clones face terrified, helpless and pained as he gasps his last breaths.

L is actually relieved when he hears,

-poof-

And the clone disappears, saved from his misery.

Almost instantaneously, his shadow recedes back to its normal shape and distance from him.

L wipes a drip of sweat from his forehead and turns and faces Ezio.

"Okay Ezio, anything to improve on?"
Do not forget the Rat handseal when performing any shadow technique. I don't want to make you re-do any technique. You're doing an amazing job.

Hahahahaha
Ezio couldn't stop laughing after watching his student hitting his own clone. Moreover, the confused and nervous look on his student's face, made the moment all the more funny.

You have done well kid, better than I expected U_U

Ezio tosses a scroll towards his student as he creates a transformed clone.....N

Do you know him?

(Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant
Hand Crush
Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the
opponent.

Now, use a flashbomb to extend you shadow. Use shape manipulation to make you shadow grow into a (3D) giant shadow hand and use it to crush your opponent.
I want to see the use of your weaponry as well.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol I am so used to being told when to use the hand seal (element training) that I thought I didn't have to use rat hand seal for this technique :sweat: derp.

. . . . . .

You have done well kid, better than I expected

Ezio then tosses yet another scroll at L who manages to catch it, just, between the tips of his fingers. As he caught it, Ezio creates a transformed clone, a clone that he very well recognizes.

Do you know him?

L nods.

"Yes Ezio, I know this guy, the guys name is Nate River, better known as Near. He is a L wannabe and you know what, it will be my pleasure to destroy him with this next technique."

L then carefully unrolls the scroll he just caught and reads it.

Hand Crush
Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the
opponent.

As he reads, Ezio gives him instructions.

Now, use a flashbomb to extend you shadow. Use shape manipulation to make you shadow grow into a (3D) giant shadow hand and use it to crush your opponent.

L absorbs the instructions in and then requests some flash bombs from Ezio, as he had none himself. Ezio hands him over several flash bombs before L proceeds to walk mid range from where the Near clone was standing.

L smirks at the the thought of crushing him and begins to mold his chakra into shadow chakra. Once molded, he sends this chakra to his feet where he lets it gather for a moment before sending this chakra into his shadow. He lets the chakra circulate his shadow a few times, to make sure that the shadow was thoroughly infused with chakra.

He performs the Rat hand seal,

Then proceeds to make his shadow creep forwards just a little bit before throwing and detonating the flash bombs Ezio had given him, just behind him.

As a result, blinding light is let off from behind L. L facing away from the light, is not really affected and still maintains control over his shadow which had begun to move rapidly towards Near. As it is moving, he uses shape manipulation to materialize the shadow into a 3D hand, which grows in size as it draws closer to Near.

Within moments, it in fact reaches him, and L manipulates the now giant shadow hand to crush Near. The look of horror on Near's face as the hand proceeds to crush him, makes L smile.

-poof-

Near disappears within seconds of contact between him and the hand, and almost simultaneously L's shadow retains its normal shape and size. However, L, although it was short, was satisfied with his work.

L dusts his hands off and stretches his fingers after holding that rat hand seal and looks at Ezio.

"Okay Ezio, now what?"

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol I am so used to being told when to use the hand seal (element training) that I thought I didn't have to use rat hand seal for this technique :sweat: derp.

. . . . . .

You have done well kid, better than I expected

Ezio then tosses yet another scroll at L who manages to catch it, just, between the tips of his fingers. As he caught it, Ezio creates a transformed clone, a clone that he very well recognizes.

Do you know him?

L nods.

"Yes Ezio, I know this guy, the guys name is Nate River, better known as Near. He is a L wannabe and you know what, it will be my pleasure to destroy him with this next technique."

L then carefully unrolls the scroll he just caught and reads it.

Hand Crush
opponent.

As he reads, Ezio gives him instructions.

L absorbs the instructions in and then requests some flash bombs from Ezio, as he had none himself. Ezio hands him over several flash bombs before L proceeds to walk mid range from where the Near clone was standing.

L smirks at the the thought of crushing him and begins to mold his chakra into shadow chakra. Once molded, he sends this chakra to his feet where he lets it gather for a moment before sending this chakra into his shadow. He lets the chakra circulate his shadow a few times, to make sure that the shadow was thoroughly infused with chakra.

He performs the Rat hand seal,

Then proceeds to make his shadow creep forwards just a little bit before throwing and detonating the flash bombs Ezio had given him, just behind him.

As a result, blinding light is let off from behind L. L facing away from the light, is not really affected and still maintains control over his shadow which had begun to move rapidly towards Near. As it is moving, he uses shape manipulation to materialize the shadow into a 3D hand, which grows in size as it draws closer to Near.

Within moments, it in fact reaches him, and L manipulates the now giant shadow hand to crush Near. The look of horror on Near's face as the hand proceeds to crush him, makes L smile.

-poof-

Near disappears within seconds of contact between him and the hand, and almost simultaneously L's shadow retains its normal shape and size. However, L, although it was short, was satisfied with his work.

L dusts his hands off and stretches his fingers after holding that rat hand seal and looks at Ezio.

"Okay Ezio, now what?"
Ezio looks on as his student destroys the clone with extreme perfection. Quite satisfied with his performance, Ezio decides to test his student further in the philosophy of shadows.

Ezio takes a deep breath and ponders over his question for a moment. After making sure his student is ready for the next task, he says,

Now, tell me, you know that shadows are weak against light correct? Provide me with the correct details about the relationship between light vs shadows. How strong light can a shadow overcome? Which elements are considered when you talk about light?

Ezio hoped the questions were not too much for his student.

Reactions: Legendary Broly