0⚔️
*rises from the floor behind you and whispers in your ear*

Boooo!

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
*rises from the floor behind you and whispers in your ear*

Boooo!

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible
*pretends to be scared*
"Ya got me!"

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_> Fake B@/#E! Speaking of fake, we're here to talk about some neat illusions. Lets start with the simpler of them.

Genjutsu: Akuma no Houyou | Ilussionary Arts: Demonic Hug
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 30 (+10 next turn to keep active)
Damage: 60 (at the end of the 2 turns)
Description:
The user makes 3 simple hand seals (Boar+Serpent+Rat) and makes the enemy feel as if he's being tightly squeezed; as if pressure is being applied to every point of his body, rendering him restraint and unable to move. The pressure on the enemy's body is so great that he'll feel it hard to breathe and will begin to hyperventilate and eventually will enter a panic state as the pressure keeps building on his body. If he doesn't dispel the Genjutsu he'll faint from hyperventilation in the second turn.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note2: Has to be taught by Scorps
Note3: Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn or the next

In essence, its a rather simple illusion. It creates the sensation that the target is getting tightly squeezed from all around him by some invisible force. He won't be able to move, which, by itself, will make it hard to breathe, leading to a panic hyperventilation which will make him pass out. This happens because since he feels he can't move, he'll feel as if he isn't expanding and moving his ribcage enough to breathe effectively. This leads to a superficial diafragmatic type of breathing that will eventually make him faint. Tell me, though, looking at it, what do you think are the weaknesses of this technique?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
>_> Fake B@/#E! Speaking of fake, we're here to talk about some neat illusions. Lets start with the simpler of them.

Genjutsu: Akuma no Houyou | Ilussionary Arts: Demonic Hug
Chakra: 30 (+10 next turn to keep active)
Damage: 60 (at the end of the 2 turns)
Description:
The user makes 3 simple hand seals (Boar+Serpent+Rat) and makes the enemy feel as if he's being tightly squeezed; as if pressure is being applied to every point of his body, rendering him restraint and unable to move. The pressure on the enemy's body is so great that he'll feel it hard to breathe and will begin to hyperventilate and eventually will enter a panic state as the pressure keeps building on his body. If he doesn't dispel the Genjutsu he'll faint from hyperventilation in the second turn.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note2: Has to be taught by Scorps
Note3: Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn or the next

In essence, its a rather simple illusion. It creates the sensation that the target is getting tightly squeezed from all around him by some invisible force. He won't be able to move, which, by itself, will make it hard to breathe, leading to a panic hyperventilation which will make him pass out. This happens because since he feels he can't move, he'll feel as if he isn't expanding and moving his ribcage enough to breathe effectively. This leads to a superficial diafragmatic type of breathing that will eventually make him faint. Tell me, though, looking at it, what do you think are the weaknesses of this technique?
The weakness from my point of view that there isn't an sort of visual stimuli causing the effect. Its like, what exactly is pressing against me that's causing me to be like this? One minute I'm fine, next moment I'm hyperventilating. People like medical ninjas will immediately know something is wrong as they can perform a self diagnosis to realize that they are "fine".

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly. That is one of the weaknesses. Its more or less easy to know its an illusion. There are very few things in narutoverse that can "grab you and squeeze you" all over that is invisible. Wind can, theoretically, do it. So can the Deva Paths abilities of Rinnegan bios (though not with canon techs). Another invisible power is Senjutsu, or more specifically, raw natural energy. And, in theory, MS/EMS could have unique techniques that have this effect as well (since rules there are more or less of the window). Another possibility is a sort of paralytic poison or toxin.

So, the effectiveness of this technique is reliant on the context in which its used. For example, if I'm using my CC and I have already used the force to move an object around without any visible effect and then I do the handseals and point my hand at you followed by this genjutsu, how would you know its a genjutsu and not my force abilities? However, if I'm using a wood bio, it would be easier to figure out.

Your opponents abilities also play a huge part in this. Chakra sensors, byakugan users, etc will all have an easy time finding out its a genjutsu.

Finding out its a genjutsu, however, is just part of the equation. Releasing is the other step. In this case, performing handseals or stabbing yourself is not possible since you can't move. Its still easy to release from and I'll tell you in private how that can be done.

Questions?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Exactly. That is one of the weaknesses. Its more or less easy to know its an illusion. There are very few things in narutoverse that can "grab you and squeeze you" all over that is invisible. Wind can, theoretically, do it. So can the Deva Paths abilities of Rinnegan bios (though not with canon techs). Another invisible power is Senjutsu, or more specifically, raw natural energy. And, in theory, MS/EMS could have unique techniques that have this effect as well (since rules there are more or less of the window). Another possibility is a sort of paralytic poison or toxin.

So, the effectiveness of this technique is reliant on the context in which its used. For example, if I'm using my CC and I have already used the force to move an object around without any visible effect and then I do the handseals and point my hand at you followed by this genjutsu, how would you know its a genjutsu and not my force abilities? However, if I'm using a wood bio, it would be easier to figure out.

Your opponents abilities also play a huge part in this. Chakra sensors, byakugan users, etc will all have an easy time finding out its a genjutsu.

Finding out its a genjutsu, however, is just part of the equation. Releasing is the other step. In this case, performing handseals or stabbing yourself is not possible since you can't move. Its still easy to release from and I'll tell you in private how that can be done.

Questions?
Nope none here and makes sense

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, next one.

Genjutsu: Akuma no Izumi | Illusionary Arts: The Demonic Fountain
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and inserts his chakra into his opponents brain. By doing this he triggers an illusion were the enemy will suddenly feel as if water is gushing inside his mouth, both bursting and flowing out of his mouth but also into his air ways, drowning him from the inside. The water gushes and flows with increased volume and speed as time passes, quickly overflowing his air ways, lungs, gastric tract, stomach and also his ears, leaving the enemy in a state of desperation as he struggles to breathe and gain balance within this demonic overflow of water. As the human reflex in a drowning situation is to gasp for air, the enemy will eventually start, in reality, to hyperventilate (without noticing) which will lead progressively to him fainting. Of course, all of what the enemy experiences is but an illusion and his lost of conscience is due to his own hyperventilating panic.

Note: Enemy has to release the gen in his immediate counter or he'll lose conscience the beginning of the users following turn
Note2: User can only use Ninjutsu (elemental or not) up to S-Rank in the same turn
Note3: User can't use other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note4: Can only be used twice per battle
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

This is, in many ways, similar to the previous technique. It also plays with the idea of suffocation to induce real life hyperventilation and ultimately lead to a loss of conscience. The method, however, is different. This technique creates the illusion that water gushed inside the target's mouth suddenly and into his airways, leading to the sensation of drowning. It doesn't stop the target from moving but is very disorienting and disrupting.

Tell me, looking at this, what do you consider to be its flaws?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ok, next one.

Genjutsu: Akuma no Izumi | Illusionary Arts: The Demonic Fountain
Type: Offensive
Description:
The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and inserts his chakra into his opponents brain. By doing this he triggers an illusion were the enemy will suddenly feel as if water is gushing inside his mouth, both bursting and flowing out of his mouth but also into his air ways, drowning him from the inside. The water gushes and flows with increased volume and speed as time passes, quickly overflowing his air ways, lungs, gastric tract, stomach and also his ears, leaving the enemy in a state of desperation as he struggles to breathe and gain balance within this demonic overflow of water. As the human reflex in a drowning situation is to gasp for air, the enemy will eventually start, in reality, to hyperventilate (without noticing) which will lead progressively to him fainting. Of course, all of what the enemy experiences is but an illusion and his lost of conscience is due to his own hyperventilating panic.

Note: Enemy has to release the gen in his immediate counter or he'll lose conscience the beginning of the users following turn
Note2: User can only use Ninjutsu (elemental or not) up to S-Rank in the same turn
Note3: User can't use other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note4: Can only be used twice per battle

This is, in many ways, similar to the previous technique. It also plays with the idea of suffocation to induce real life hyperventilation and ultimately lead to a loss of conscience. The method, however, is different. This technique creates the illusion that water gushed inside the target's mouth suddenly and into his airways, leading to the sensation of drowning. It doesn't stop the target from moving but is very disorienting and disrupting.

Tell me, looking at this, what do you consider to be its flaws?
The sudden summoning within the opponents body is an immediate sign than something is "off". Unless you've previously made contact with them or used before hand, it becomes a bit obvious that something doesn't make sense here.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, wrong. Within NB's RPG game, yes, you cannot materialize an element inside your opponents body. However, in narutoverse, there is no such rule. From your characters point of view, what is happening is 100% possible. And its in that context that this is a different technique than the Demonic Hug. While the first is easy to figure out as a Gen but hard to dispel, this one is hard to figure out but easy to dispel. Nothing, narutoverse wise, has been shown, stated or proved, as a sort of universal rule, that you can't materialize an element inside another person. Considering that our bios would, in narutoverse, all rival Kaguya, there is no real valid reasoning, narutoverse wise, as to why that would be impossible.

On the other hand, since you can move, this gen is easy to dispel with a simple handseal.

So, what would you do if faced with this technique knowing what I just stated?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Actually, wrong. Within NB's RPG game, yes, you cannot materialize an element inside your opponents body. However, in narutoverse, there is no such rule. From your characters point of view, what is happening is 100% possible. And its in that context that this is a different technique than the Demonic Hug. While the first is easy to figure out as a Gen but hard to dispel, this one is hard to figure out but easy to dispel. Nothing, narutoverse wise, has been shown, stated or proved, as a sort of universal rule, that you can't materialize an element inside another person. Considering that our bios would, in narutoverse, all rival Kaguya, there is no real valid reasoning, narutoverse wise, as to why that would be impossible.

On the other hand, since you can move, this gen is easy to dispel with a simple handseal.

So, what would you do if faced with this technique knowing what I just stated?
Well using my own characters as references; my Hyuga would be able to determine that something isn't right more easily. The water not granting any sort of "tangible" look to the eyes based on the its ability to see solids etc would be one.

Sensory comes into play as well, as one can sense the chakra in the water as well. In the case of the illusion, it wouldn't be the same since it lacks chakra within the water itself. It's all a matter of finding out the water is fake; then performing Kai or w.e else method I have to rid of it

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One misconception that has been running around for years is that Byakugan cannot be fooled by a Genjutsu. Your Byakugan would see the water gushing from inside you in the same way you'd feel it. However, if you did focus on your own chakra pathways, you'd be able to see you were under an illusion as the illusion itself doesn't change how you view your own chakra. Sharingan and its variants are the only doujutsu proven to be able to see past illusions and decipher them, despite the existance of other Doujutsu whose ability is to cast Genjutsu. A part from Doujutsu and Sensing, there is a way to figure it out but I cannot say it on this thread as otherwise the technique would be mute. But its quite simple actually. I'll PM you the solution for this one and the previous one.

Ready for the last one?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
One misconception that has been running around for years is that Byakugan cannot be fooled by a Genjutsu. Your Byakugan would see the water gushing from inside you in the same way you'd feel it. However, if you did focus on your own chakra pathways, you'd be able to see you were under an illusion as the illusion itself doesn't change how you view your own chakra. Sharingan and its variants are the only doujutsu proven to be able to see past illusions and decipher them, despite the existance of other Doujutsu whose ability is to cast Genjutsu. A part from Doujutsu and Sensing, there is a way to figure it out but I cannot say it on this thread as otherwise the technique would be mute. But its quite simple actually. I'll PM you the solution for this one and the previous one.

Ready for the last one?
Yup yup

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, final one

Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies

This tech allows you to create an illusion of anything you want, as long as its not unrealistic within the laws of narutoverse. This sounds more powerful than it is. Yes, you can virtually trap your opponents (works on more than one) into an illusion that is as realistic but that also means that you can't create anything that you wouldn't be able to create with other means.

For example. You can create the illusion of a gigantic fireball being shot at your opponent but you can't create the illusion that you used shinra tensei, considering you don't have the Rinnegan.

The limitations are the narutoverse rules and logic. This means its a technique that is hard to detect but it also means its effects can be rather simplistic.

Finally, you can affect only his 5 physical senses. So, eyesight, taste, touch, smell and hearing. You cannot manipulate his sense of time, his chakra sensing or any other sense he has besides the basic 5. This also means it doesn't trap the oponnent into a "dream world" like some other genjutsu. However, if you do create, for example, an effect which binds him, he will be unable to move as he'll feel and believe he is binded, like with any other Genjutsu

The most effective way I found of using this technique is to trick the opponent by making him see me do something while I do something else. For example, i make him see me dash towards him with a rasengan in hand while in reality I step back to the side and shoot a fireball at him. You cannot make the opponent pass out, fall asleep, etc etc.

Questions? Pretty sure you'll have tons.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ok, final one

Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies

This tech allows you to create an illusion of anything you want, as long as its not unrealistic within the laws of narutoverse. This sounds more powerful than it is. Yes, you can virtually trap your opponents (works on more than one) into an illusion that is as realistic but that also means that you can't create anything that you wouldn't be able to create with other means.

For example. You can create the illusion of a gigantic fireball being shot at your opponent but you can't create the illusion that you used shinra tensei, considering you don't have the Rinnegan.

The limitations are the narutoverse rules and logic. This means its a technique that is hard to detect but it also means its effects can be rather simplistic.

Finally, you can affect only his 5 physical senses. So, eyesight, taste, touch, smell and hearing. You cannot manipulate his sense of time, his chakra sensing or any other sense he has besides the basic 5. This also means it doesn't trap the oponnent into a "dream world" like some other genjutsu. However, if you do create, for example, an effect which binds him, he will be unable to move as he'll feel and believe he is binded, like with any other Genjutsu

The most effective way I found of using this technique is to trick the opponent by making him see me do something while I do something else. For example, i make him see me dash towards him with a rasengan in hand while in reality I step back to the side and shoot a fireball at him. You cannot make the opponent pass out, fall asleep, etc etc.

Questions? Pretty sure you'll have tons.
I actually don't have many questions honestly, its a pretty straight forward technique but its complexity comes into play based on my own creativity with it. The only question is that, how exactly can you not have them drop to "sleep", like choking them out within the illusion etc

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When that technique was approved, it was done so under the condition that I couldn't simply use to to make someone drop dead >_> Lol

Now, in all seriousness, basically, yes, you can choke someone with an illusionary root that sprouts from the ground and grabs the target and squeezes his neck. And, if he doesn't release from it, yes, he'll probably faint as his body will be feeling the effects of axfixiation. Thats the same for all other Genjutsu. If you create the ilusion of a given injury, the mind will react as if that injury was real. Thats the same for every single genjutsu. Thats actually how genjutsu does damage (in a sense) to your spirit/mind. By making it go through illusionary injuries, pain, suffering, etc Additionally, there are some responses from the body that are reflexive and involuntary, which can be "exploited" with using genjutsu to trigger behaviour and actions from your opponent that he wouldn't otherwise have control off.

However, you cannot simply "put someone to sleep" with this illusion or control his state of consciousness through it directly. There are gen that allows you to put people to sleep, dilate or contract time, detach their consciousness from their body and trap them in a "genjutsu world", etc etc. This one doesn't allow that. It merely creates illusions of the basic 5 senses.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
When that technique was approved, it was done so under the condition that I couldn't simply use to to make someone drop dead >_> Lol

Now, in all seriousness, basically, yes, you can choke someone with an illusionary root that sprouts from the ground and grabs the target and squeezes his neck. And, if he doesn't release from it, yes, he'll probably faint as his body will be feeling the effects of axfixiation. Thats the same for all other Genjutsu. If you create the ilusion of a given injury, the mind will react as if that injury was real. Thats the same for every single genjutsu. Thats actually how genjutsu does damage (in a sense) to your spirit/mind. By making it go through illusionary injuries, pain, suffering, etc Additionally, there are some responses from the body that are reflexive and involuntary, which can be "exploited" with using genjutsu to trigger behaviour and actions from your opponent that he wouldn't otherwise have control off.

However, you cannot simply "put someone to sleep" with this illusion or control his state of consciousness through it directly. There are gen that allows you to put people to sleep, dilate or contract time, detach their consciousness from their body and trap them in a "genjutsu world", etc etc. This one doesn't allow that. It merely creates illusions of the basic 5 senses.
Alright no further questions here

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right! Last person I'm gonna teach this!

Ninpou Hijutsu: Genzai No Ya | Ninja Art Hidden Technique: The Arrow of the Original Sin
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-20 to the user)
Description:
Said to be one of the strongest long range techniques known in the ninja world, the Arrow of the Original Sin is a very complicated technique that combines several ninja skills, from elemental ninjutsu to genjutsu and even fuuinjutsu. The user will join his hands together and pull back one of his hands as if pulling on an imaginary bow string. As he does this, a bow of pure chakra materializes with the hilt held by the other hand. The bow can be done of any raw chakra the user is able to manipulate, appearing translucent as if made of pure energy. In the bow, as the hand is pulled back, an arrow materializes of the aforementioned chakra nature, completely engraved in kanji symbols. As this is done, the users chakra spills to the battlefield in such a forceful way that everyone nearby is affected by a low rank genjutsu (D-Rank) that makes them experience either terrifying visions or soothing ones, depending if they are the targets of the technique or not. The genjutsu is not a very focused or detailed one and its only purpose is to pressure or assure those around the user. It will only change minor things like turning the sky red and darkening the ambient while making it seem as if all living things are decaying and dyeing (plants, insects, animals) or making it seem as if a golden, almost angelic light shines from the user, a long with a soothing warmth and even ethereal sounds that will add to the ambient created. Even if it adds to the "drama" of using the technique, the Genjutsu is nothing more than a proof of the amount of chakra focused and manipulated to use this technique and its ultimate abilities and is nothing by the secondary effect of the proximity to that amount of chakra. As the string of the bow if fully pulled back, the user will let go the arrow created at amazing speeds through tremendously immense distances. While the customary use is with only one arrow, the user will be able to unleash up to 2 or 4 similar arrows in quick succession if he so pleases. The arrows, engraved, as well as the ethereal bow, in tons of kanji are nothing more than vessels for a powerful sealing technique that will trigger on impact. Upon impact, besides the elemental damage done by the arrow (according to its own elemental weaknesses and strengths and taking the basic Forbidden-Rank rank damage with it), the sealing technique acts as a "purifier", a "cleanser". When activated, the sealing technique quickly expands a spherical barrier that suddenly collapses upon itself, sealing what was caught within it and siphoning any nearby chakra onto itself, cleansing the area thrice its size of any foreign chakra (enemies nearby will feel the chakra being siphoned and will be weakened but undamaged if not hit by the technique or left inside its primary range). The sealing technique expands on contact with foreign chakra or on the users own will (he can "hit" a target with the elemental part of the technique and trigger the sealing at a different time if he so pleases) and will seal anything within a 5m diameter sphere inside itself in a mere moment. The sealing technique ensures certain defeat if it hits the opponent and can be used to seal/counter any Ninjutsu thrown at the user (within reason and logic according to the applications of the technique itself) as well but in this case will act slightly different. The seal will expand and siphon the technique onto itself completely, instead of only sealing what would be within its area. If the user decides to make use of 2 to 4 arrows instead of one, the elemental damage will be spread through them equally and the sealing technique will be smaller in proportion (2 arrows = S-Rank arrows with 2,5 m diameter seals, 4 arrows = A-Rank arrows with 1,25 m diameter seals) albeit still having the same sealing strength.

Note: Usable twice and counts as 2 techniques of the 3 per turn.
Note: User will suffer severe damage to the hand that holds the bow and will be unable to do handseals on the same turn while suffering a speed loss in terms of handseals during the next 2 turns if not healed.
Note: User will be unable to use techniques above S-Rank in the same and next turn.
Note: The speed of the arrows is enough that in short range it simply cannot be countered (even if in this scenario its extremely hard to find the window of opportunity to use it) and in mid range only users with advanced reactions (dojuutsu, sensing, enhanced senses, EIG, etc) will be able to even notice it, while making a viable counter is a completely different story.
Note: The distance the user is able to reach with the arrow is only limited by the chakra he puts in it and by his own aiming skills.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps

Now, considering its long ass description and its overal complexity, I feel its better to divide the technique into its unique parts and explain them separately.

First you have the Arrow technique itself. Basically, you create a bow and arrow made from pure chakra and aim it at your target. The arrow and bow are made from any element you want and carries with it a Forbidden rank damage. The arrow is extremely fast and, within short range can't be countered and in mid range, only advanced reactions like Doujutsu can read its motions. You can divide its power between more than 1 arrow (1, 2 or 4 arrows), equally dividing the power of the technique between each arrow.

Second, you have the Genjutsu. This is a purely aethetic thing. Because of the amount of chakra you need to focus and use for the technique, some of it will spill on the battlefield and trigger an illusionary effect on anyone nearby. Its harmless though. The effect varies depending on your being an ally or enemy of the user. Allies will experience soothing sensations and enemies frightening anguish filled ones.

Third, you have the sealing part. The arrow itself is a seal. The seal has 2 effects. One is that it will trigger a spherical "barrier" 5meters in radius from its impact point that will collapse upon itself and seal whatever is caught in its radius into itself and then into nothing. The second effect is that it will syphon nearby chakra in an area up to 15 meters in radius around it into itself. This syphoning basically means that any chakra not from the user in that area will be sucked and any technique rendered inactive. It won't syphon the techniques themselves but techniques require chakra to be active and it wiil suck that up and render the techniques "dead". The sealing itself is forbidden rank and no matter how many arrows you shoot and how strong their elemental damage is, the sealing is always the same rank.

Noooowwww....questions? Plllllleeeeeaaasssseeeee.....ask them. The technique is complex, strong, and a bit messy so be sure to ask wtv you need to not use it wrong or exploit it. Shoot!