Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For SoTW it is probably because there is not enough submissions and contest will probably continue once enough submissions have been submitted. When it comes to AoTW,a mod who is judging the contest is probably busy currently and will continue it once he comes back to activity.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yhhh iknow!! Its been like 3 weeks since the AotW of the week havent been judged yet...I dont have a problem with them being late because maybe they are busy with life or exams but if your gonna take long with judging give some notice or else people are gonna ask about it ;)

I think The contest host is human and have life.
Lol the sarcasm...

Last edited by a moderator:

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well; a solution to this would be for another Moderator or whoever holds these contests to take charge while the other is busy. There is no reason as to why this couldn't happen because we have enough of organised people who could take over while the other is dealing with 'In-real-life-issues'.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for the SoTW contest, the host (Caliburn) has it very busy. He has it busy in real life and he has a lot to do on NB as he is the RP admin.
As for the AoTW, the thread has been closed only a few days ago, and Scorps hasn't come online. Patience is a good thing U_U

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for the SoTW contest, the host (Caliburn) has it very busy. He has it busy in real life and he has a lot to do on NB as he is the RP admin.
As for the AoTW, the thread has been closed only a few days ago, and Scorps hasn't come online. Patience is a good thing U_U
Scorps won't be here until next week due to irl issues. I ask that you have a little patience with him and he will get to it when he returns. We all go through problems and issues in real life such as school, family, work. Yes we can log on but do you think our mind is on the job? No. When they are ready to proceed they shall and you shall know. Besides, this is all voluntary and when they feel they can they will.

Also FUB contest is running smooth so no delays on my part. :p