Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ayyy good game everyone! Sorry If I have been rude in anyway, never meant it.

@ThatAverageGuy glad to play 2ith you, if you hadn't arrived we might actually have lynched Aadono. So gg town 😉. I was actually trying really hard to scum read you but I didn't get much to scum read you for.

@Elmage G Ace can you stop being so perfect?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got to say though, it was a bad match up for Poison and Alice, not in terms of game balance necessarily, but it terms of natural ability, they're both very formidable players as town, but not so much as mafia. Poison did do better than the last time she was mafia, for what it's worth (although she was always going to be the target if the game continued.

Thanks for the game Michelle! Happy holidays everyone. You won't be seeing me here till next year
I was planning to keep you alive and see how it progresses
Rip

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@ThatAverageGuy glad to play 2ith you, if you hadn't arrived we might actually have lynched Aadono. So gg town 😉. I was actually trying really hard to scum read you but I didn't get much to scum read you for.

It's just a game. Sorry if I went overboard too.

Anyways, I didn't really do much in DP1. And I'll say it was just bad match up for you both, I've played with you and Alice a lot
I was planning to keep you alive and see how it progresses
Rip
Lol! I would have killed me phase 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He's(Elmage) the hero town always need? I'm pale compare to him. His scum hunting skill keep getting better and better and super polished

He's being Alice's fav is the proof.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's(Elmage) the hero town always need? I'm pale compare to him. His scum hunting skill keep getting better and better and super polished

He's being Alice's fav is the proof.
Lol! Thanks!
So you rather face scum ratchet than scum AverageGuy?
It's quite close, but yes. Although the wallies from ratchet may be depressing to me lol!