Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got to say though, it was a bad match up for Poison and Alice, not in terms of game balance necessarily, but it terms of natural ability, they're both very formidable players as town, but not so much as mafia. Poison did do better than the last time she was mafia, for what it's worth (although she was always going to be the target if the game continued.

Thanks for the game Michelle! Happy holidays everyone. You won't be seeing me here till next year

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well, my schedule didn't work out to be around before the miselim. At least my read on the game was right.

Oh, and shameless plug.

MC and TOLFM invite you to the 2020 Winter Crossover Event! Further information can be found here:

The Event Discord can be found here:

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good game everyone, and thanks for hosting Michelle.
@novaselinenever well played, towniest towny duo XD full paranoia mode
Lolol indeed. They call me the Rej whisperer.
Sorry it took so long to get there on you, Rej.
I guess it took me just as long, if not longer to get there on you lol. Fair play to Poison/Alice, I couldn't see them being partnered at all until last EoD.

Reactions: Michelle

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well played, everyone. Sorry it took so long to get there on you, Rej. Thanks everyone for the opportunity to play here.

Now, my work here is done. Back into retirement I go.
just reading this, np man, I am a tough one to read lol, take your rest and peek in if you feel like mafia xd

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you Michelle for the game. Thanks everyone! Me and Poison had a good time 🤣. We're not aiming to win. And we don't have a concrete plan until the last EOD.
I think you improved a lot, and I liked to read this game, it was a nice one to host and see everyone put effort in the game
Why put vig in this smol game??
It started as 13er but we only had 10 players, so one mafia and 2 townies 'vanished'.
Though the 2 mafia needed a compensation so i gave them a vig shot.

Reactions: Ansatsuken