novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The being clear in his points and "voiced of reason" comes off as him carefully threading the happenings of the thread for opportunities. He's soft on the edges, and the lack of emotional commitment to his takes is off-putting. Doesn't feel like he believes in them and is trying to get a wolf lynched, as opposed to finding ways to save himself this phase.
I just don't see a world where he isn't a wolf. Poison/Alice makes very little sense to me with their handling of each other, so it either has to be TAG/Alice or TAG/Poison.

Rej and Elmage are ride or die lmao
@novaselinenever
Please restate your points against TAG. Be elaborate please.
Lol. I think aa-dono looked awful with their second pop-in in the thread and lack of commitment to basically anything, be it stances of even vote after mentioning that they'll miss EoD. Think the latter is extremely uncomfortable for a wolf in that position with 2 wagons only tied at 2, so they basically decide to break he tie or votes someone else making a 3 way tie.Their post felt pretty much fabricated with the self questioning and bracket comments. Most of them didn't add anything to the post, they actually like went against what he was saying which just doesn't feel real at all. Comes off as scum unable to generate pertinent content so going in circles and fluffing their post to try to sell that uncertainty vibe. There was also that weird obsession with Osie's vote which makes no fucking sense for a townie to obsess over.

As for TAG, I mean I already elaborated above especially with my PoV.. He's playing an extremely safe game, and is just content with trying to find a way to save himself rather than getting a wolf eliminated. Some of his reads progression have been pretty meh, especially the Rej one. He has a somewhat narrow thought process behind observation, feels very nitpicky rather than genuine ping material. His TR on me didn't feel earned as well, he's been shading me while catching up and we were at odds earlier with TR on Alice that I had a grippe with 'cause he was sort of doing an association read pre-flip to justify a read.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are not under pressure clearly. But desperation can be sighted when scum mate is in danger.

I don't mind you seeing me the same way SK does, and mind you every time he hated me was when he was scum and I was arguing with him.
Another unreasonable shade. I'm not trying to save anyone here, except TAG. At least for this phase, I've been questioning you, alice, rej, nova

The people who I mentioned are in my POE, trying to narrow it down. What have you been doing?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this point 6 hours ago and you threw a fit at me. I literally cannot understand anything you say or do in this game. It's like you're playing it while standing on your head or something.
Two very different things. Not sure how many times I have to say that it's about you using the association to justify a read rather than just saying if they're compatible or not

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you say it's TAG/Alice or TAG/Poison, then we can probe Alice and Poison, Alice is the safest lynch to me because she's not generating much content tbh, and this thread would probably die if TAG is lynched, and it's not like you're sure he's scum, so you shouldn't act like it's a certainty

Also, what are your thoughts on poison?
Lolol if I see only TAG/Alice or TAG/Poison, he's in both so safest from my PoV.

It's somewhere in my posts lol

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another unreasonable shade. I'm not trying to save anyone here, except TAG. At least for this phase, I've been questioning you, alice, rej, nova

The people who I mentioned are in my POE, trying to narrow it down. What have you been doing?
I have been doing scum hunting in my own way.

You have been pretty much silent all day today with some pop ins and continued arguments with me about the misinterpretation.

The sudden urge of you to save TAG who can easily be a scum cause you don't know his alignment as town is what concerning me and forcing me to say you look the most impatient player in the thread atm.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please answer my many questions at you before you start throwing shade. Rej is still in my Pov, but you're currently more sus
OMGUS Elmage.:sigar: I thought it was obvious. But I could easily change my vote ..and you know that.

Why I'm taking my time ? I still reading the thread. TAG is a new guy where I cannot still make any concrete read.
My gut feeling says he's Townie. My gut is Good. I trust my gut .

I don't care about your vote.on me btw. You can leave it.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. I think aa-dono looked awful with their second pop-in in the thread and lack of commitment to basically anything, be it stances of even vote after mentioning that they'll miss EoD. Think the latter is extremely uncomfortable for a wolf in that position with 2 wagons only tied at 2, so they basically decide to break he tie or votes someone else making a 3 way tie.Their post felt pretty much fabricated with the self questioning and bracket comments. Most of them didn't add anything to the post, they actually like went against what he was saying which just doesn't feel real at all. Comes off as scum unable to generate pertinent content so going in circles and fluffing their post to try to sell that uncertainty vibe. There was also that weird obsession with Osie's vote which makes no fucking sense for a townie to obsess over.

As for TAG, I mean I already elaborated above especially with my PoV.. He's playing an extremely safe game, and is just content with trying to find a way to save himself rather than getting a wolf eliminated. Some of his reads progression have been pretty meh, especially the Rej one. He has a somewhat narrow thought process behind observation, feels very nitpicky rather than genuine ping material. His TR on me didn't feel earned as well, he's been shading me while catching up and we were at odds earlier with TR on Alice that I had a grippe with 'cause he was sort of doing an association read pre-flip to justify a read.
I summary, aa-dono was sus to you due to her lack of commitment, content, and general activity, which does seem scummy, remeber I actually voted her. However your reason for using TAG doesn't hold water, you may not agree with him, you may not like his current approach, but your reasons are not enough to vote him over more scummy candidates here, I could make similar cases for some players here

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, you think that I'm playing safely but at the same time making a target of myself for "daring" to doubt Rej, whom you town read.

My TR on you doesn't feel "earned" because I didn't spell out why I think you're clear from how the EOD voting went down yesterday. But at the same time you dislike that I don't straight-up call you clear and that I continue to probe your reasoning.

My thoughts are "nitpicky" (a phrase you borrowed from Rej, noted) yet even when I go into detail on my reasoning, you see it as duplicitous.

Not gonna lie dude, I'm glad I won't have to play with you again after this. If you're town here, and I think you probably are, you're one of those players who's never wrong even when they're wrong, and it's everybody else's fault that towns get lynched. Like, you legitimately tried to drive a lynch on Osie yesterday, called for people to sheep you and have faith in you, managed to get him lynched by sheer virtue of the fact that he wasn't voting and therefore classed as self-voting, did not reflect at all on your play and are just doing the same thing again to me today.

I really hope you can start to reflect pretty damn fast, or this town doesn't stand a chance.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I summary, aa-dono was sus to you due to her lack of commitment, content, and general activity, which does seem scummy, remeber I actually voted her. However your reason for using TAG doesn't hold water, you may not agree with him, you may not like his current approach, but your reasons are not enough to vote him over more scummy candidates here, I could make similar cases for some players here
To you they may not, to me they do. Especially coupled with the previous slot holder. There is not always such thing as scummy things, he's a very capable player and anything he's doing here is probably well within his scum range. Think tone and agenda are very good tools.

Also my fucking PoV lmao

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been doing scum hunting in my own way.

You have been pretty much silent all day today with some pop ins and continued arguments with me about the misinterpretation.

The sudden urge of you to save TAG who can easily be a scum cause you don't know his alignment as town is what concerning me and forcing me to say you look the most impatient player in the thread atm.
I work 12+ hours a day, you're lucky to be getting this level of activity from me. You're forgetting that I was one of the voters of aa-dono, and was fine with her lynch, the fact I want to save him now should tell you something. And if you can't figure out why I want to do so, then I can't help you
OMGUS Elmage.:sigar: I thought it was obvious. But I could easily change my vote ..and you know that.

Why I'm taking my time ? I still reading the thread. TAG is a new guy where I cannot still make any concrete read.
My gut feeling says he's Townie. My gut is Good. I trust my gut .

I don't care about your vote.on me btw. You can leave it.
Yes, I'll leave my vote on you until I find a more scummy player, or I see something from you. You have been disappointing this game if you're indeed town

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,021💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 9/Day 2 at P#712
Odd
- Elmage
Elmage - Odd > Unvote > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > Alice > Rej > Alice
Rej - Alice > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Poison > Alice > ThatAverageGuy
Alice - Rej
Poison - aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > ThatAverageGuy >Elmage
ThatAverageGuy - Rej
Nova > ThatAverageGuy
VotesVotedVotant
2ThatAverageGuyNova, Rej
2RejAlice, ThatAverageGuy,
1AliceElmage
2ElmageOdd, Poison
If you find any mistake, please PM me.
Note: i will fix the table on laptop later.

Last edited:

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 9/Day 2 at P#712
Odd
- Elmage
Elmage - Odd > Unvote > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > Alice > Rej > Alice
Rej - Alice > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Poison > Alice > ThatAverageGuy
Alice - Rej
Poison - aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > ThatAverageGuy >Elmage
ThatAverageGuy - Rej
Nova > ThatAverageGuy
VotesVotedVotant
2ThatAverageGuyNova, Rej
2RejAlice, ThatAverageGuy,
1AliceElmage
2ElmageOdd, Elmage
If you find any mistake, please PM me.
Note: i will fix the table on laptop later.
I voted Alice @Michelle sorry I can't PM you now