Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being this rule, no matter the equality who would normally bring a no elimination, the fact Osie has already 2 votes and because he doesn't have a vote at Eod, he will be eliminated.
VotesVoted Voters
3OsieNova, Ansa, Osie
2NovaOdd, Haze
2PoisonElmage, Poison
1AnsaAlice
1HazeOsie
1OddRej
2non votingOsie, Poison

@osieorb18 was
Andrew Irvine
- 1 shot double voter not showed in VC
Andrew Comyn "Sandy" Irvine (8 April 1902 – 8 or 9 June 1924) was an English who took part in the , the third British expedition to the world's highest (8,848 m) mountain, .
While attempting the of Mount Everest, he and his climbing partner disappeared somewhere high on the mountain's northeast ridge. The pair was last sighted only a few hundred metres from the , and it is unknown if the pair reached the summit before they perished. Mallory's body was found in 1999, but Irvine's body has never been found.
You win when all theats to town ar eliminated.
Reposting this post, after remaking the final VC

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Vaseline Guy
Do you guys know each other? Why Is he the Vaseline Guy 🤔?
Poison, Rej, Elmage

If the reason you're voting my slot is anything other than inactivity, please HMU with a brief overview of your concerns.

Odd - I notice you're voting Elmage who is voting me. Can you give me the lowdown on your concerns there?

I've got some 300 posts to read before I can start pulling myself out of this Trench Of Doom, but I'll be around for discussion while I read.

P.S. never played on this forum before. I can see the D1 Lynch in the OP but can't see the NK - can someone tell me who (if anyone) died?

Also Reply included a quote? :unsure:

Also also, OH GOD THE ADS.

Excuse me while I do some Average Guy things.
I am scum reading aa-dono mostly because she has been hedgy and setting up environments which makes it seem like she can pursue with any read any moment. I see mostly scummy intensions in it.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of post 168, Alice's fixation on wanting walls from Poison comes across as Townie.
Can you talk about this more?
Elmage said "I burned you when I was a wolf, now I am going to burn you when I am a town"

How am I literally the only person understanding this.
@ThatAverageGuy well because you read it wrong? Let's see the real post and what you are quoting here.

Well, I burnt you as mafia last game, I may as well burn you as town this game

VoteLynch: @Alice in Noodleland
As far as I learnt from books,
When you use the conjunctions without changing the subjects or the frame/ PoV you denote the same object with different things.

I being the subject, and you being the object here.

Let's see an example :

I play the role of Juliet better than her, I might as well play a better role as Romeo.

That's the literal interpretation you'll have when you first read it. Right?

How can you enter the game without prior knowledge of what Elmage said and meant exactly as he was referring to himself both the time and not Alice?

THANK YOU! Really! I was beginning to think I no longer understand English! Also
Unvote

Let's see how it goes from here
Is English your first languge, Elmage? It is my third languge and I try to understand it as much as I can. But that sentence of yours without context makes the interpretation quite the same as I interpreted it.

Considering I have got enough marks to do my Major in English Literature, I don't think I should be that bad at interpreting those sentences. Your context was vague, you were not clear if you talked about the person you were quoting or yourself. The misinterpretion was not a big deal, your reaction over it was one though.

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But is that healthy from a town perspective? I don't think it is.
I have never played with any of you before. I can't try to narrow my POE with meta. So I'm going to try to do it by analyzing interactions. Healthy? Maybe not. But I'm pushed for time and need a direction to go in, so this is what I'm doing. Feel free to disagree with me if you like.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It gives me the impression that Alice has a predefined meta on how Poison plays as town (writing walls) and wants to find Poison as town so that they can work together. If they were teamed, I doubt Alice would constantly pester Poison to make walls, but would instead play around whatever Poison is doing rather than call attention to the lack of compliance.
This feels like a forced read or reason cause the colored part is wrong. She probably asked me once to post walls that's too at the very beginning of the game.

You should be saying you don't see Alice/Poison as w/w from this post.

Why do you think Alice is straight up town from this post?

Can't she just throw a shade at me scum from that post?

Why do you think it's townie in particular?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have never played with any of you before. I can't try to narrow my POE with meta. So I'm going to try to do it by analyzing interactions. Healthy? Maybe not. But I'm pushed for time and need a direction to go in, so this is what I'm doing. Feel free to disagree with me if you like.
Alright, that's fair I guess.

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you talk about this more?
If Poison is Town, I think Alice pestering Poison to play into their Town meta is a good look for Alice, because wolf!Alice would have no reason to cajole Poison like this.

If Poison is Wolf, I think Alice pestering Poison to play into their Town meta is a good look for Alice, because wolf!Alice can just not bother doing this and engage themselves in other activities, such as pushing Towns.

So regardless of how Poison turns out, I think Alice's handling of them is more indicative of town than wolf.
@ThatAverageGuy well because you read it wrong? Let's see the real post and what you are quoting here.
I'm going to put this entire conversation back into context for you.

@Elmage G Ace . I want to hear also from you.

Lol after the last game..I will not put you to my TR right away. Burned Baby Burned. I've been Burned.
Well, I burnt you as mafia last game, I may as well burn you as town this game

VoteLynch: @Alice in Noodleland
To paraphrase:

Alice: I'm not going to put you in my towns right away because in our last game you were mafia and you burned me.
Elmage: Well, I burnt you when I was mafia last game, I may as well burn you when I am town this game.

I don't want to offend you, just as I don't want to spend even another moment of time discussing what is ultimately the most banal and pointless conversation I've ever participated in on a forum, but to put it bluntly, you're wrong. You took something out of context and entirely missed the whole point of the conversation. I'll try to simplify it for you:

Do you believe that Elmage said "I think you, Alice, are Town, and I am going to burn you"

If the answer is yes, vote him. Only wolves want to burn towns.

If the answer is no, please, for the love of Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and the almighty Lord in heaven, drop it and move on.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm confused about why you're trying to shoot down my TR of Alice when you are apparently in agreement with me owing to Ansa's meta read. Do you think I'm right for the wrong reasons?
I don't think he is shooting your TR on Alice, it's more like he is questioning the right points.

Do you think his question was wrong or forced on anyway? If the answer is yes, explain more on that. If the answer is no, then how can you say "you're trying to shoot down my TR of Alice".

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to put this entire conversation back into context for you.

To paraphrase:

Alice: I'm not going to put you in my towns right away because in our last game you were mafia and you burned me.
Elmage: Well, I burnt you when I was mafia last game, I may as well burn you when I am town this game.

I don't want to offend you, just as I don't want to spend even another moment of time discussing what is ultimately the most banal and pointless conversation I've ever participated in on a forum, but to put it bluntly, you're wrong. You took something out of context and entirely missed the whole point of the conversation. I'll try to simplify it for you:

Do you believe that Elmage said "I think you, Alice, are Town, and I am going to burn you"

If the answer is yes, vote him. Only wolves want to burn towns.

If the answer is no, please, for the love of Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and the almighty Lord in heaven, drop it and move on.
That's exactly my point, I have accepted the fact that I have misinterpreted what Elmage said.

The person to carry on the stuff with all the overreaction was Elmage. Which in my opinion, is not a towny overreaction. It seemed more like a sudden urge to shade someone and push them without giving them enough time or posts to work out with the misinterpretations. His vote is the proof of it.

So, for the religion which apparently I don't follow, I'll put it aside.

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This feels like a forced read or reason cause the colored part is wrong. She probably asked me once to post walls that's too at the very beginning of the game.

You should be saying you don't see Alice/Poison as w/w from this post.

Why do you think Alice is straight up town from this post?

Can't she just throw a shade at me scum from that post?

Why do you think it's townie in particular?
I actually noticed three instances of Alice trying very hard to meta-read you as Town. I've put them in a spoiler below and highlighted the pertinent parts of the quotes in whatever random color my mouse landed on.

I like how Rej think. Not because he's correct. But effort.

@Poison time to do your wallies. Lemme see.

I'm curious about Odd's statement regarding Ansa. If only he can elaborate without getting mod warning. If he's pertaining about the game and not personal matter ofc.
Sometimes we need to break the ice Master Osie .

I want to see a full course meal with desserts poison. You're not trying very hard this game unlike the last game. Good indication. But does it mean you're Town? No. mafia.? No.

In short I need more input.
TR for Nova because he's everywhere. Writing like he doesn't have anything to hide.

Poison is kinda calm this game. Her behaviour NAI doe. She was hyped the last game I played with her . And she's Mafia that Time. What's the chance she's mafia again this time ? 50 /50
What's the chance she's a Townie ?50/50

Elmage survived N1. Strange occurrence.

She's trying very hard to get you to play into her Town meta knowledge of you. I think if she's Mafia, she doesn't need to do that. She just BS's some way to Townread you, or she calls you Scum and calls for your head.

If this still doesn't make it any sense, then call it a personal tonal read of mine and move on.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not how math works.

Also, why do you find it odd that Elmage survived N1? Is he considered a very strong player? Is he such a strong player that he's worth eliminating over two very blatantly softing players linked by either a neighbor or lover mechanic?
I like this questioning process, reminds me of nova's questions to you somehow. Hmm..
I think we play WW differently.
Which community are you from, if you don't mind me asking.