Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With who else you see Elmage together?

This post pings me as bad. This phase odd rally doesn't give much reason to vote him except if he is a mafia lovermaker and that would be some weird shit.

But he has a solid point against Poison. Elmage is a tough one and I can see a wolf between Poison and Elmage.
If you are calling Elmage's point solid then I can see you being scum buddy with him and nothing more. Cause he is the one who seems to have scum slipped and twisting words with hell of a reaction whicH one should not expect from a townie when it comes to the topic of "misinterpretion".

Considering your thin and seemingly forced read on me earlier in the game, I can see a world where the scum team trying to push me.

Lemme ask you this, have you even read my replies to his accusation?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No no no~ I saw somewhere Ansa said something favourable about someone (I think Poison) so I'm inclined to believe the reads of my townread.
I honestly don't have his meta. I have poor memory to remember his games. (Oh except him being wrong multiple times but who doesn't in the pursuit to rightness - he probably dislike me saying it though)

I think his vote on Haze can be seen as opportunistic. Idk yet.
A lot of people (as far as I remember) said something positive about Ansa, and he seems to be fixed on getting Haze to answer it, instead of asking everyone.

Actually, I'm more interested why Ansa didn't question people saying him town. (My mistake, he did ask someone - Poison?)

Anyway, back to Osie, I would keep an eye on where he's going with his pressure since I don't think it was a good one, but otherwise, nothing much to tell.
Why do you sound so hedgy when it comes to me?

How are you reading the thread rn?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Osie is not a good lynch candidate despite what vibes anyone may get due to their posts
This could have been a TMI if Elmage was scum with Nova exactly, it would have been a win win situation but I don't think nova is scum here, so I am not sure if it would make sense to come from s!Elmage.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It spews me town though :super:
Wagons were tied for around 8 hours before EoD, and there was no movement at all. Kind of sucks that the thread was dead, can't really gather much from a lack of urgency from anyone
Agreed, I can see you spewed here, I don't think it makes sense for you to be tied with osie for that long with a risk of your life with Ansa flipping town here.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems almost every scum list has my name on it... Well-done guys! Nice game-solving.

Sadly I haven't had time to read the thread yet, and I'm heading out soon, so it'll be a few hours before I'm able to figure out what's going on. Don't mess it up townies

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Although I think that can be townie from you lol. Think a wolf there would be much aware of that, and not caring about who's eliminated they sure bury me. Like you caring there would only possible if you're wolf and exactly teamed with me so not burying me to leave room for my survival. I'm town so that world doesn't exist
Mindmeld.

I don't see any world of elmage / nova being scum together. That post of his does not make sense as scum either.

That Rej read being reduced to gut read and her being frozen subsequently was very meh
Nah, I'm just busy.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems almost every scum list has my name on it... Well-done guys! Nice game-solving.

Sadly I haven't had time to read the thread yet, and I'm heading out soon, so it'll be a few hours before I'm able to figure out what's going on. Don't mess it up townies
Tbh, you are in my null read now cause your EoD gained some town cred with the osie post. And with scum + town points, you are in null.

Talk to me about your read on nova btw

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, you are in my null read now cause your EoD gained some town cred with the osie post. And with scum + town points, you are in null.

Talk to me about your read on nova btw
His posts so far feels natural to me, nothing about him pinged me, which is why I didn't vote for him last DP. I considered both were possibly town, but Osie was more active and game-solving, also, I've seen her play a few times. I don't know much about nova to figure out his alignment yet, but he's most likely town

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed, I can see you spewed here, I don't think it makes sense for you to be tied with osie for that long with a risk of your life with Ansa flipping town here.
His posts so far feels natural to me, nothing about him pinged me, which is why I didn't vote for him last DP. I considered both were possibly town, but Osie was more active and game-solving, also, I've seen her play a few times. I don't know much about nova to figure out his alignment yet, but he's most likely town
Do you think the above post makes sense and we can put him in town core for that?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are calling Elmage's point solid then I can see you being scum buddy with him and nothing more. Cause he is the one who seems to have scum slipped and twisting words with hell of a reaction whicH one should not expect from a townie when it comes to the topic of "misinterpretion".
I'm going to put this down to you misunderstanding my post for now until it becomes relevant again