NarutoSamaKama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last grossed 1.47 billion yen as of 3:00pm, it hasn't even been 24 hours. I didn't think it would be this successful, the franchise record is 16 million.

I'm still pissed I didn't see this movie yet. I'm so anxious to see it, every hour I don't see it feels like a year.

Masashi*

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see it, but then again we read ch. 700 so we know the ending, but then again I wanna see how Naruto finally chose Hinata.

Imaginesafety

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a crap, but passable sub coming soon. Good subs are gonna take awhile though. I remember I read crap subs for film z. You still get the gist of the story.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't deny kishi being a smart man. But it sucks that he didnt think about making a quality movie that all fans of Naruto could watch and not just Hinata fans.

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't deny kishi being a smart man. But it sucks that he didnt think about making a quality movie that all fans of Naruto could watch and not just Hinata fans.
Narusaku fans are insignificant portion of the fanbase. Kishi made the right move. Narusaku fans didn't read the manga properly and were mislead

NukaCola

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the Naruto fans are not little babies that are not gonna see the movie because their pairing didn't happen.

Fnatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to one post here ( ) , the 'negative reactions' are overwhelming.. I am not sure if this includes all naruto fans, but I assume maybe sasuke and kakashi fans only? (because they made very short appearance on the movie compared to advertisements, as far as I understood)...

I just hope the negative reactions were because of sasuke's and kakashi's lack of appearance and not because the movie being bad itself.....

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to one post here ( ) , the 'negative reactions' are overwhelming.. I am not sure if this includes all naruto fans, but I assume maybe sasuke and kakashi fans only? (because they made very short appearance on the movie compared to advertisements, as far as I understood)...

I just hope the negative reactions were because of sasuke's and kakashi's lack of appearance and not because the movie being bad itself.....
Tumblr is full of salty Narusakutards who're bashing Kishimoto 24/7 because Kishimoto shat on their ugly face

Fnatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tumblr is full of salty Narusakutards who're bashing Kishimoto 24/7 because Kishimoto shat on their ugly face
I hope you're right.. I don't really care about naruhina haters lol... I mean I just hope the movie lives up to the hype...
I love to see the movie right away though I'll need a year to wait for subs, but then I just don't want to wait for a bad movie (like I did with bonds LOL)

superturtle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People on twitter and Japanese forums are expressing mostly contentment. That whole extreme negative reaction thing was just some stupid shit cooked up by salty fans. I guess they used a circlejerking 2chn thread as proof.