Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright lets get this through

So here's my question:

Can you Kamui a kamui?!?? Think about this, you kamui someone's kamui and then that kamui kamuis the next thing and then it gets all confusing

What is the realm where Kamui is sucked into called?

If you sucked up someone elses kamui realm, would that realm be in your realm!? Just think about it and write some thing interesting down xD I'm confused.

Probably won't happen in anime, but I don't want you guys caling anyone an idiot o_O.

MacMiller

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's more confusing is that Tobi and Kakashi both know it as Kamui. But who named it? It's not like they contacted each other and thought up a name for it then went there separate ways.

Player1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's more confusing is that Tobi and Kakashi both know it as Kamui. But who named it? It's not like they contacted each other and thought up a name for it then went there separate ways.
it's possible that the technique was named kamui because of a japanese definition or etymology of the word.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamuiception?? seems unlikely that you could absorb an entire pocket dimension with no set limits at this point then to do that again? mehhhhh thinkin neh...

u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u kamui the kamui basically nothings happen dude... its equal force so it creates an equilibrium... so its stays practically the same! nothing will happen!