wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only meant the animated fighting scenes, in the novel Kishimoto's script was adapted differently.
I skipped the manga in terms of the events of the Boruto The Movie. It seemed true to the movie except for the design of Momoshiki and the added time stop. Are there any difference from the movie compared to the novels?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I skipped the manga in terms of the events of the Boruto The Movie. It seemed true to the movie except for the design of Momoshiki and the added time stop. Are there any difference from the movie compared to the novels?
Yes, Boruto throwing a shuriken on Sasuke instead of trying to punch him and Sasuke breaking Kinshiki's weapon with chidori and it deflecting him back and Momoshiki having 2 forms at the same time, I didn't read the entire novel so I can't tell you everything.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Boruto throwing a shuriken on Sasuke instead of trying to punch him and Sasuke breaking Kinshiki's weapon with chidori and it deflecting him back and Momoshiki having 2 forms at the same time, I didn't read the entire novel so I can't tell you everything.
Some of them are very minute such as the shuriken and the punch. Although I can see about the whole feats thing when it comes to Sasuke and Momoshiki.

I take it that Kinshiki's chakra weapon is far superior to the Uzumaki's chakra chain. Although Sasuke doesn't just have regular chakra anymore so it is possible that his chidori (especially if it is mixed with the black chakra) can break Otstutsuki level chakra weapon/cloak.

So far, Ikemoto has tried to stay true to Kishi's story. My only problem is the nerf on Sasuke and Naruto. I think he has the same problem as Kishi when it comes to power scaling but he is far more consistent than Kishi.

I think everyone is nerfed just so that Boruto and co. do not scaling dramatically (even though they can since the 3 are prodigies of 3 Sages: Naruto, Sasuke and Toneri).

I believe if it wasn't strictly children focused and simply carried on with the original story, the story would progress far better than when Kishi is at the helm. Or at least we wouldn't see BS like Kaguya not having any abilities or that Sakura and Kakashi being in the final battle.