Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Infact, I don't dislike Sarada as a character at all (her fighting style is highly debatable though), she is a lot more redeemable than Sakura. 1. Her crush on Boruto has nothing to do with his looks, or nothing superficial, if anything her crush mirrors the foundation of the crush Hinata had on Naruto. 2. She is not a total a$$hole,or near as thoughtless as Sakura was at that age. 3. She proves to be more useful in battle, or in general at that age. 4. She actually has legitimate goals, at that age, and its not the shallow "The person that I like, umm?"

Though not to bash Sakura, just stating a opinion.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sakura was treated the same way Sarada was, she wouldn't have been such a hated character.

You can see it in the fandom too. Especially those who like Sakura, the justification isn't even right. Sakura the Main Character didn't get treated right with her 700+ Chapters in this Manga, meanwhile her daughter realistically approaches situations that Sakura would be in, and shows that she's better than her mother in all of them, with like 10 chapters of a one shot. It's like Kishimoto made her to show you how much he ruined Sakura :lol

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does but the hokage goal is still over used.
I mean if she keeps saying she wants to be the Hokage over and over again like Naruto, and they use it as a justification for her doing something extreme. For example,Sarada defeating a high tier villain, because she has to prove that she will become the Hokage.

It might get really annoying since we've seen Naruto do that for so many years U_U

----

They should just stop bringing it up every time she opens her mouth. She could be more than the Hokage role, that shit ruined Naruto's character in the long run.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Sakura was treated the same way Sarada was, she wouldn't have been such a hated character.

You can see it in the fandom too. Especially those who like Sakura, the justification isn't even right. Sakura the Main Character didn't get treated right with her 700+ Chapters in this Manga, meanwhile her daughter realistically approaches situations that Sakura would be in, and shows that she's better than her mother in all of them, with like 10 chapters of a one shot. It's like Kishimoto made her to show you how much he ruined Sakura :lol
Nah more like he is trying to prove that even though he ruined Sakura that he could make a decent female main character if he really tried. :coffee:

You know as well as I do that there was a time where Kishimoto even forgot that she existed

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now watch the new author screw her over, its already 50% confirmed with the loli design. But hey Wendy in fairy tail is pretty much a loli too and she still has some epic fights and character development