Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the 30s and 40s you could be diagnosed as a psychopath for being immature and spreading lies about others, stealing from stores etc.

They would take you into care until they thought it was ok for you to be in society.

They could also diagnose you as insane if you were rebellios towards the system. Like for exampel disrespecting the police etc.
Questioning rights to take you in and stuff like that.

Do you think remnants of this still exists today?

Cus today people are a lot nice than before, this was obviously very tough times, people critizised doctors for locking people up just because people couldn't "behave" appropiately.

It makes me think of famous people like Donald Trump.

They would have diagnosed him as a psychopath, for sure.

And alot of media is onto him because he doesn't "behave" appropiately.

People seem to look pass this because of the values he represents, is my theory at least, that he is unique and people treasure that, cus he is the only one doing the things he does and saying the stuff he says.

Media doesn't debate his opinions much from what I can tell. Maybe cus they are not supposed to be biased, they mostly seem to attack his sanity.

People also liked him cus he was rebellious towards the system, which is also something that people would have diagnosed as insane and dangerous.

So would it be right for people to lock him up cus of his supposed insanity? Or is that going too far?

Is there truth to people being insane when they act this way or is it just some false ideal about not being normal?