Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, God

Sasuke was 7 years old when the Uchiha massacre took place while Itachi was 13 years old...when part1 Naruto started Sasuke was 13 years old and Itachi was 18 years old...in Shippuden Sasuke was 16 and Itachi was 21....Sasuke is 5 years younger than Itachi not 4.

^First, look both Sasuke and itachi ages then come back.
Its actually 4 11/12 to be correct and Sasuke was 9 if not 8-9.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so bloodlusted EMS MAdara who's brother just died decided to just pull out a V2 susanoo despite guys like Sasuke doing an instant fully armored one against fodder opponents like white zetsus? Both Edo and EMS madara went straight to unstabalized perfect in an instant. Funny madara fans are funny.
None of the bull in your post matters when manga has already shown that the Susanoo used in this chapter was a V2 Susanoo. You speak like you know what happened when the rest of the battle that was off panel.

-Sasuke isn't Madara so that's a fail comparison.
-Madara had already fought the Kage with his lower versions of Susanoo so another fail comparison.
-A Bijuu Dama was coming at him. Why would he not activate something strong enough to block it. Fail comparison.

Lmao. I'm a Madara fan by stating a fact? You sound pretty retarded.

lol show me a panel where MS Madara uses 4 levels of susanoo
Every MS user with Susanoo uses 4 levels of Susanoo genius. Thought this was common sense but naturally there is always that one person who will surprise you.

yeah, prime Madara would have done so, not the one we saw in the last chapter who pulls out a mere muscular susanoo after his brother dies.
That's you assuming that's his strongest Susanoo when manga has already shown that it isn't.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of the bull in your post matters when manga has already shown that the Susanoo used in this chapter was a V2 Susanoo. You speak like you know what happened when the rest of the battle that was off panel.
so calling my argument "bull" is the best you can do? Well I wouldn't expect any more from you considering the logic and evidence you attempt to bring to the table to support your argument.

-Sasuke isn't Madara so that's a fail comparison.
lol it's a completely legit comparison unless you can explain otherwise. They both have the same level of eyes and both are using the same technique, yet Sasuke effortlessly pulls out a susanoo 2 tiers beyond madara's while a bloodlusted Madara pulls out a muscular susanoo. That is not something that is covered by the ignorant argument of "sasuke is not madara"

Oh but there is some truth in your statement since it's true that because Madara isn't Sasuke and thus isn't as strong as Sasuke at that time, he wouldn't have been able to create Sasuke's much more powerful version of susanoo. So in that sense you are right, unfortunately for Madara, he isn't Sasuke.

-Madara had already fought the Kage with his lower versions of Susanoo so another fail comparison.
Lol, are you talking about Muu and Oonoki? That happened LONG after the current chapter, so it's completely and utterly irrelevant. If you are talking about Edo Madara vs the gokage, then that's even more irrelevant since that's Madara beyond his prime level, and thus has nothing to do with chapter 624 madara.

-A Bijuu Dama was coming at him. Why would he not activate something strong enough to block it. Fail comparison.
lol this is basically a concession on your part. A bijuudama coming at him is irrelevant since the point is that he can instantly go giant susanoo, so there is no reason for a bloodlusted Madara who just lost his brother to senju to go V2 susanoo if he can go instant to his highest level.

Lmao. I'm a Madara fan by stating a fact? You sound pretty retarded.
you're a madara fan since the logic you use to support your stance are blatantly fallacious and dishonest.

Every MS user with Susanoo uses 4 levels of Susanoo genius. Thought this was common sense but naturally there is always that one person who will surprise you.
Completely and utterly false, every MS user has the POTENTIAL to use 4 levels of susanoo, but as we see from Sasuke in the kage summit it takes training and leveling up in order to use them. Looks like you need to hit the manga up again since basic knowledge eludes you.

That's you assuming that's his strongest Susanoo when manga has already shown that it isn't.
The manga in no way shape or form has shown that that is CHAPTER 624 Madara's strongest susanoo. The manga has shown that LATER madara had the ability to use much higher levels of susanoo, but at that time he was bloodlusted, vengeful, and facing the same guys that killed his younger brother. NOTHING implies that he did not pull out his strongest version of susanoo when people like Sasuke can effortlessly pull out armored susanoos, and later we see madara can instantly use giant susanoo.

Last edited:

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is a beast, But compared to Sasuke and Itachi, they seemed to have been progressing faster than him... 16 year old sasuke undoubtedly seems stronger that teenage Madara... and don't even talk about izuna.. wtf was that? MS user falling to a slash? Please tell me he was half blind

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is not Madara. They have different personalities and take different courses of action thus saying Sasuke did this so Madara should do this too is a horrible comparison.
then show how their different personalities would have bloodlusted madara only pull up a muscular susanoo against the very people who killed his brother, and how sasuke pulls up an armored susanoo against fodder zetsus. There is no explanation for that with just the ignorant 'different personality' argument.

What are you talking about? You said Edo Madara went straight to PS so I said no he didn't. He was fighting the Kage as in the Gokage with his lower versions first. Where did Muu and Onoki even come from anyway?
Edo madara had NO susanoo on him while he was getting caught by the gokage and then he instantly went to PS. I'm talking about his ability to go to the max level of susanoo from base.

Not really. You assume that he would jump straight to his strongest level of Susanoo based on a vague assumption of his character. That's only thing that is holding your fragile argument up now. A Bijuu Dama coming at him makes it necessary to go to his Final Susanoo. Beginning a fight does not warrant the activation of his strongest Susanoo. like you foolishly believe.
It's in no way shape or form a vague assumption of his character, Madara's biggest tragedy in his life just happened and he is explicitly shown to be bloodlusted, canonically when any character is bloodlusted, they instantly pull out thier biggest guns. Yet on the flipside, we see sasuke effortlessly pulls out a susanoo two tiers above madara's against fodder opponents. The fact that you continuously just ignore Madara's state of mind in the last chapter when you try to explain this away just shows how defeated your point is.

And I already told you about the bijuudama example, it's about how easily madara can instantly level his susanoo up.

It should be pretty obvious that Madara's MS was leveled up to that point based on how much he fought back in the day as it only took Sasuke less than a day of fighting to push his Ribcage all the way up to Final Susanoo.
it's absolutely not obvious at all. That's speculation that goes tiers beyond tiers more than what you are saying I am guilty of when I talk about bloodlusted madara going only V2 while EMS Sasuke has no problems going full armor against fodder. Madara has shown us no ribcage or susanoo while he had the MS so it's complete speculation to say what level he was at, the only evidence we have is that while bloodlusted, he only pulls up a V2 while Sasuke casually pulls up lvl4 against fodders.

@bold: Says the guy who thinks Madaras highest Susanoo at the time of Susanoo is a V2 Susanoo with EMS.
I can make that claim if I back my claim up with evidence from the manga which I have completely done so. What are your claims backed up by? Nothing, nothing in the manga at all, just personal attacks on me and ignoring parts of my argument that you don't like and playing the ignorant argument card of "not the same so incomparable".

Again, your whole argument is based on a vague assumption of Madara's personality and you keep mentioning Sasuke like he holds any water here, he doesn't.
in no way shape or form is it a vague assumption based on Madara's personality. Your entire counterargument is based on the ignorant argument of "not the same so irrelevant" and just putting your fingers in your ears. Sasuke EFFORTLESSLY pulls up a susanoo tiers above Madara's, yet bloodlusted Madara goes for V2? And then theirs author's intent, why would kishi show us only a V2 if he didn't want us to know that was madara's current level? Why not show us an armored version? So my stance is heavily supported by the manga while your is just extreme speculation since you have zero evidence that madara could muster anything beyond V2.

So you think Madara could only use 2 levels of Susanoo with his MS and only awakened the last two levels with his EMS? Lmao, dumber than I thought. MS Madara fought multiple days in a time of war, his Susanoo obviously leveled up to its max with MS when it only took Sasuke a day of fighting to level up his. If he had 4 lvls of Susanoo with MS he he had them with EMS as well.
This is completely and utterly just pure baseless assumptions. Madara fighting many days in the war is irrelevant to what level his Susanoo was at, you don't know how quickly he progressed or if he even used susanoo at all. There is zero manga evidence of that as in all the scans and flashbacks of madara and hashirama this is the first time we see him using susanoo. In addition to that, sasuke was almost BLIND after using his MS against the gokage, Madara's sharingan showed no signs of being used all the way till blindness like SAsuke's or itachi's.

anyways, i can see where this is going, it's already going in circles. i apologize for being rude, but I think that my point does have some pretty good manga support.

Last edited:

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is funny, because Madara can keep his Susano'o up 10x longer than Itachi can. I doubt they could have "spanked" Madara. Madara would have utterly destroyed Sasuke, and he could have beat Itachi.
this, itachi's susanoo may have fancy toys.. but he can't keep it up that long.. madara would laugh at him xd

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke, itachi, obito, they al had a great start with their sharingan and even MS and some HAX abilities and if given stamina of madara could have surpass him. But they dont have such stamina, and this endurance is what made madara a legend, he could wreck havoc left n right for 24 hours. Had hashirama not been so strong in stamina himself madara would win and subdue whole senju alone.

So no other uchiha can match the feat of madara yet

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
come back to me when sasuke or itachi can hold their own for 24 hours against top level opponents.
Come back to you with what? Another question? I've yet to present an argument at all, much less one that puts me on the opposing side of whatever you were trying to say. Any-who, I assume, based on this post of yours that I'm quoting, that you're trying to say Sasuke or Itachi can't fight against a high level opponent for 24 hours, thus making them inferior to Madara; so here it comes, are you ready?

It is true that Itachi can not fight against anyone for an extended amount of time, forget a whole day, but this is simply because he lacks the stamina required and this does not reflect on his power at all, because, as seen, he is easily capable of dipatching any of his opponents in a short amount of time. This is showcased when he made quick work of both Kurinai and Kakashi in their battle by simply using taijutsu and genjutsu.

Sasuke, on the other hand, has not shown his brother's lack of stamina and can fight for hours on end. Shown in his prolonged fights with Naruto(in part one), Deidara, Itachi, and Danzo. The latter three being s-class to kage level respectively. Sasuke hasn't shown that he's able to fight for 24 hours with high class shinobi, but he has shown that he doesn't need to in order to defeat/kill them.

What I am trying to say is that the time it takes to fight your opponent doesn't reflect on how strong somebody is, but their ability to defeat their opponent(s) overall is what matters. Your argument is invalid.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everything does seem a little unstable at the moment.

As you pointed out, Itachi and Sasuke developed much faster, yet somewhere Madara suddenly got a mega power boost for his final fight vs. SM Hashirama.