[Commentary!] 7 reasons why NUNS1 is better then the new NUNS.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first time I use my microphone in a gaming video.. So be nice! xD
.. I was kinda sick and had a bit of a runny nose..[video=youtube;b_yV1znUn-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yV1znUn-I&feature=youtu.be[/video] and like I said I do have a speech impediment . But anyways I hope you enjoyed this video and atleast agree with me that Storm 1 is by far superior then the new storm series. Thanks!

Like share comment and subscribe thanks!

Want to join my Steam group? Come join us at

Twitch.tv/sasukenew

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is better because it didn't have online. They tryed to make everything balanced with the newer games because of online so people would just only pick the haxxed chars but that stupid because i don't want to be SM Hashirama and lose to someone like Ino all because they want something to be balanced for online play.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is better because it didn't have online. They tryed to make everything balanced with the newer games because of online so people would just only pick the haxxed chars but that stupid because i don't want to be SM Hashirama and lose to someone like Ino all because they want something to be balanced for online play.
Thats false, CC2 has showed us many feats they can acomplish that's a false statement that they made the specials crap.. The real reason why they made them crap is because they simply became lazy. CC2 has many games online that have epic specials with ultimate connection. To say lowering the Ultimates for lag is like saying ''I can get more signal from my router if I get a stove with me''

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, just because it works online its not a excuse to make the specials crap. Also they could of made the specials epic for LAN and then junk for Online ever thought about that?

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it that each time someone makes a new video for the first time,they always say their voice sounds funny cause they are sick.

You must be registered for see images

Anyways, I do prefer the first storm.
Really enjoyed the wall fights,clash,and free roam (jumping on buildings).
And it still looks good today,in my opinion.
Feels like they could have improved free roam in later installments by adding more villages,picking different characters to run around,etc.
Oh well.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL! hhahahahaha im terribly sorry I thought you said ''It is better because it did have online'' I thought you were implying that the new storm series is better because it has online xD my bad I read wayyy to fast I have to slow down
L0l you good bro and sorry for calling you dumb.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You're screwed, game over, go back to Iraq, the end." Lol, that made me laugh.
Nooooo!!! You stole my soul!!! But yea lol its just it really gets me angry to see such a great game and then having to witness the developers make a new version of the game thats wayyyy worser then the primary one... Anyways thanks for the reply! :D

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it that each time someone makes a new video for the first time,they always say their voice sounds funny cause they are sick.

You must be registered for see images

Anyways, I do prefer the first storm.
Really enjoyed the wall fights,clash,and free roam (jumping on buildings).
And it still looks good today,in my opinion.
Feels like they could have improved free roam in later installments by adding more villages,picking different characters to run around,etc.
Oh well.
BECAUSE WE HAVE TO!!!! jking lol xD

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storm 1 was horrible. Only reason people say it's a good game because it didn't have online play. Therefore, you was unable to discover they broken shit in like in Storms 2 and beyond. If Storm 1 had online play would be *****ing left and right.

Best Naruto series is the Clash of Ninja series. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. They were on track to Naruto becoming a legit fighter. Few glitches here and there, but overall the game was amazing. That formula had so much potential. Sadly, that company behind them fell off.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Storm 1 was horrible. Only reason people say it's a good game because it didn't have online play. Therefore, you was unable to discover they broken shit in like in Storms 2 and beyond. If Storm 1 had online play would be *****ing left and right.

Best Naruto series is the Clash of Ninja series. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. They were on track to Naruto becoming a legit fighter. Few glitches here and there, but overall the game was amazing. That formula had so much potential. Sadly, that company behind them fell off.
That's not the reason why people enjoy storm 1.

Also the best Naruto series has to be Ultimate Ninja.