Comment the best book you have read.

Chakapon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Hobbit is definitely up there, it's mean to be a children's novel but it shows how you can't be too greedy and lust after power and riches. That moment you're so rich, a dragon comes and does a home invasion...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, reading is kind of a chore. I just do it to arrogate erudition.

I remember reading being a welcome substitute to hanging around with kids during recess back as a kid, though. Back then I enjoyed it more. Thought the outsiders was BlTCHIN'. Choked up when Johnny kicked the bucket; immortal last words. I remember reading Ichibod Crane and the Headless horseman too. Was enthralling, something about that rural backwater town was really very charming.

Of them all, probably Salems' Lot. I like vampires, so sue me. There was also this short story by Stephen King where he revisits Salem's Lot. Was in the format of correspondence. Guy writes to his correspondent(BONES, was the name) detailing his experience of taking a leisurely stroll through this godless village. He was telling him about the decadence and how he could see evidence of interbreeding in the villagers disfigured faces. Chilling.

Last edited: