Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Commander Erwin is nothing short of complete badass. He was so badass, they had to nerf him by taking his arm. Even when Annie attacked they had to put him under arrest so that he wouldn't get involved. By they I mean plot. In the manga he was called the elite of the elite. Imagine the damage he could do. The hype is real!:nuts: it drives me nuts to know that he might die before his skills can be shown off!

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, realistically he was probably humanity's 5th strongest soldier (after Levi, Kenny, Mike and Mikasa). But that's not where he shines - the guy is extremely cunning and driven, never seen anything like it, undoubtedly one of the manga's best characters, if not the best. I hope he doesn't die, or at least lives to see humanity's victory.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Erwim is pure awesomeness, although he is more of brains, gambles and making decisions others can't in others words, he is a man willing to stain his hands with blood for the greater good. He has a huge death flag but I just feel like he will inject that serum but will still die tho u_u

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, realistically he was probably humanity's 5th strongest soldier (after Levi, Kenny, Mike and Mikasa). But that's not where he shines - the guy is extremely cunning and driven, never seen anything like it, undoubtedly one of the manga's best characters, if not the best. I hope he doesn't die, or at least lives to see humanity's victory.
Yeah I was pretty mad mike died. If he put his mind to it he could probably smell out traitors. The commander has a great sense for plans too. I think he's irreplaceable. No one else would take the gambles like he does. He was waiving a death flag in chapter 73 tho. A couple of people were. I think at the least, some favorite characters will die off in the shigenshina district if most don't.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lord Erwim is pure awesomeness, although he is more of brains, gambles and making decisions others can't in others words, he is a man willing to stain his hands with blood for the greater good. He has a huge death flag but I just feel like he will inject that serum but will still die tho u_u
If he injects himself he'll have to eat bertholt, Reiner, the beast Titan, or eren. I don't think he'll be able to eat any of them. If he does my bets are on berthold or the beast Titan shifter. What if someone like mikassa took the serum tho or Levi. That would be the end of the Titans.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he injects himself he'll have to eat bertholt, Reiner, the beast Titan, or eren. I don't think he'll be able to eat any of them. If he does my bets are on berthold or the beast Titan shifter. What if someone like mikassa took the serum tho or Levi. That would be the end of the Titans.

He doesnt have to eat them, that's the point. Erwin will take that chance, but that's just me. Really doubt The Ackermans will do it.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, this is Commander Axe
Spongebob refe- eh nvm

OT: Commander Erwin was badass, probably was on par with Levi
I was thinking the same thing
That's what I'm saying lol, I think he is going to die, that's why I'm saying this. The Ape will rek him or something.
Ohhhhhh ok. Yeah he shouldn't have come but I have a feeling he'll come up with a plan that will help them even after he's dead

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just look at his perfect team...
- Levi
- Mike
- Hanji

Why would the leader of these be any less badass if not more...
P.S. he's the Commander of the f***ing Scouting Legion...

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! And where is the AOT community on this site? You would think it'd be bigger as much as people used to fanboy to me
Oh they are here, just not many threads are made ._. ........... thanks to you it was a good day today lol. I'm always up for discussion whenever you are.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh they are here, just not many threads are made ._. ........... thanks to you it was a good day today lol. I'm always up for discussion whenever you are.
I'm always up for questions. I have so much stuff I wanna know about, I tend to forget what I was gonna ask. When does the next manga issue come out?