Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming chapters and powers prediction:

First:
Im thinking about Naruto healing Obitos body and generating his real eye with his new powers just like how he restored Guy senseis life force and stopped it from fading also generating Kakashis real eye also blocking the gedou dama.
1.Obito is gonna get his body healed and his real eyes back.
2.Obito will have his powers boosted also his sharingan will let him use his susanoo.
3.Obitos amaterasu will be spiral like.
4.Obito will be able to use kamui and also teleport at will between the dimension world and the real one.
5.Obito having Hashiramas cells in his body he will gain a rinnegan with a different power.
6. he will aid Naruto and Sasuke in their battle against Kaguya.

check this:

her u see Naruto stoping Guys life force from fading.

here u see Naruto generating Kakashis original eye.

Second:
while Kabuto was fighting with Itachi and Sasuke he mentioned that the force of nature is with him right? also Kabuto mentioned that while he is in sage mode his snake cornea blocks the light from hitting his eyes i mean that Kabuto right now is not under the infinite tsukuyomi.
1.Kabuto wil arrive and aid Naruto/Sasuke/Obito in their battle against Kaguya.
2.Kabuto is gonna help Sasuke regaining his senjutsu.
3.Kabuto will mention a technique which Itachi told him about.

check this:

here u see Kabuto saying that the snake cornea blocks light.

third:
i predict that Hamura will appear from the sages tools
because when Tenten had them they fell on the ground and they got out of the scroll of themselves which made Tenten get shocked, what i am trying to say is that Hamura made all this in response for the tsukuyomi Hamura would get out of the tools.
1. Hamura will get out of the tools and arrive at kaguyas place and he will give Naruto and Sasuke a new powerup.
2. with the power up they get they together will be equal to the power of Kaguya.
3. Hamura will aid Naruto/Sasuke/Obito/Kabuto in their battle against kaguya.
4. Hamura will take about his descendants which are the Uzumaki and Hyuugas.

check this:

the sages tools fall from Tenten and then then get out of the scroll
on their own.

fourth:
i think each rinnegan differs from the other just like how mangekyou sharingans differ. Obitos sharingan can make him invisible for 5 mins, Madaras mangekyou powers r still unknown, Sasukes mangekyou can erase the ameterasu, Itachis mangekyou has tsukuyomi.
1. Madaras rinnegan can repel and absorb and he has the seven paths power.
2. Sasukes rinnegan can teleport anywhere close to him and has some power unrevealed yet.
3. Obitos rinnegan will most likely be the most powerful after Kaguyas and Hagoromo rinnegan ( that is if he gains a rinnegan ).
4. Hagoromos rinnegan is still unknown.
5. Kaguyas rinnegan is similiar to Sasukes but it seems to me that it can let her and the people surrounding her teleport anywhere.

check this:

here look at the place Kaguya and the others where

and look here Naruto shocked because of a sudden place change, she took them to a cave which has lava in the ground.
meaning that Kaguyas rinnegan can teleport to anywhere
plus take people with her too.

ByakuganUser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito can't have amaterasu, it's Sasuke's and Itachi's ability! :p And i think an Uchiha needs to be the reincarnation of Indra and have Asura's reincarnations cells to get a rinnegan! Obito is not Indra's reincarnation, so he can't get a rinnegan, otherwise he would already have it! :p