XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry if the title is misleading...But the first chapter to my comic i almost done..85%
Its a pilot chapter. To see how people online take to it..anyway. so What this thread is about i a summarization of what transpires...i need your guys input on what you think I should add, take out, etc.

chapter starts out with a quote and a scenario of a major event happening with the main character looking on with some dialog.
6 months prior to the event. Main character lives in the country side, her grandfather who was her caretaker has died, and she decides to venture off into the city, which she was told never to do alone without him. Also, a mysterious camera drone is watching her from the sky.
Scene shifts to her being in the city, and in awe, she meets a random guy who tried to engage in small talk, but there are difficulties in communicating since she isnt used to interactions with ppl. She quickly finds out that he belongs to a organization who is after her and she begins to run. Eventually she is cornered by more people from said organization and a scuffle ensues, she ultimately manages to escape by using her powers and leaves the city...and that is the summary of the pilot chapter.

details: she is a reality warper who has lost most of her memory and thus isnt able to use her powers to full effect, but the powers she has shown is the ability to make any objects she imagines appear instantly anywhere, but depending on said object causes a mental strain..bigger the object the more concentration she needs (also, the object has to be something that actually exists, in their respective universe, so she cant just randomly make something up)..she also has high resistance to physical damage, superhuman stamina, and strength.

The people after her are special agents who belong to an organization who seek out and capture or contain supernatural beings or artifacts. And even use some of the said supernarutal artifacts themselves, of course with the proper training and clearance for it.

So tell me what you guys think so far of the concept...anything i should add..

Reactions: ~Ethereal~