Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hihi

Right now I'm hosting a room where we can watch anime or other stuff and chat at the same time.

I never used this site before (i used a site called rabb.it before it went down) so just doing this right now to test it out. If you want to, feel free to join. Right now I'm just playing one punch man (season one), but am open to watching anything, and the remote can be passed around between members so anyone can change whats playing.

If there aren't problems with the site I plan on doing this a lot

edit: now playing dragon ball super broly

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Done for now, was just a little test. Feel free to list a couple shows or movies youd be interested in playing also. I have hulu and netflix but for some reason those arent working through this right now, so I'll probably stick with gogoanime for the time being.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love to join. thank you for the invitation!

Hihi

Right now I'm hosting a room where we can watch anime or other stuff and chat at the same time.

I never used this site before (i used a site called rabb.it before it went down) so just doing this right now to test it out. If you want to, feel free to join. Right now I'm just playing one punch man (season one), but am open to watching anything, and the remote can be passed around between members so anyone can change whats playing.

If there aren't problems with the site I plan on doing this a lot

edit: now playing dragon ball super broly

Reactions: Premfection

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can count me in! I am a huge fan of Akira Toriyama's work. (✿ ♥♥)

caracal.club/room/Imperfection9-6164a7

Me and rorosa watching some dragon ball super, feel free to jump in
Post automatically merged:

I love One Piece and Although not everyone is a fan of the show, many people enjoy watching it!

Sounds interesting don't watch one piece tho might pop in tho.