Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to learn it because of reasons I think you already know, it is under developed and I want to really develop it. The general idea is actually very unique and allows both to supplement the user as well as be offensive using a basic toy which most people would not be able to think of as a fighting style. I consider that in my eyes the real strength of the fighting style and its mobility that allows for one to create an arsenal. The weakness could be that, this fighting style does require you having a yo-yo and without them, the style itself is useless. Lastly you can channel chakra through it to increase its power as well as fire and earth. Fire to inflict burning pain and earth to create lighten or make the yo-yo's heavy. My only question is, can you channel other elemental chakras through the yo-yo's?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
yes you can if a specific element is channeled into them. For example im sure your thinking abou the storm kekai genkai which you can use but we would have to make a standard infusion technique that will allow the basic 5 at first and that bios with advance elements can also use them , though don't think that elements like Scorch wouldn't work as the heat of the chakra would snap the string.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good, now that we have established this, first thing is first *tosses you a set of Combat Yo-Yos*. These are not ordinary Yo-Yos, they are special designed with special chakra absorbing material that allows the user to utilize his/her chakra in the Yo-yos. Now then let's start with some basic chakra flow exercises in which you will practice channeling the chakra through the strings(which are actually a variant of ninja wire and not like standard string) and produce each of the basic 5 elements in the Yo-Yos.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire

I pick up a Yo-Yo from the ground and hold it out. I firstly calm myself down and begin to gather my chakra in the pit of my stomach. As I feel that my chakra is ready, I begin to think about the nature of fire. Despite it being a destructive element, I try to keep it calm and under control. I channel the fire chakra slowly towards the string of the yo-yo with the yo-yo emitting a red aura around it.

Lightning

This time, I release my fire chakra from the string and regenerate my chakra back onto the string. This time however I imagine a thunder storm, with the piercing ability and quick nature of lightning, I channel it quickly through the string and this time a current of lightning begins to run down on the string.

Wind

I take another yo-yo cause I'm bored with the other one <_<. Wind, such a calm element. I hold the string out with both hands and channel my wind chakra this time through the string of the yo-yo. Because of winds sharp feature I try to stay calm and channel the chakra smoothly that way the string does not get sliced. After channeling the chakra, the string appears with a wind aura around it.

Earth

With this feature I decided to make this quite different. As I channel my chakra towards the string, and manipulate its nature to earth. I start by lowering the mass of the yo-yo to make it more lighter. Holding it with ease, this time I manipulate the yo-yo to this time rise the weight to make the yo-yo slightly heavier then usual.

Water

I begin to channel my water chakra towards the string with the string becoming wet by the second due to me being a sexy stallion...I mean manipulating my chakra nature to water <_<. The string has an impale effect.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good stuff now perform the below
(Sentō yōyōsutairu: Sumakkuchikyū)
Combat Yo-Yo Style: Earth Smack
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Manipulating chakra into the yo-yo, the user will fling the yo-yo while manipulating chakra into the string, then the user will use their earth chakra to lighten the weight of the yo-yo to travel faster. When in range, the user will manipulate it again, this time causing the yo-yo to turn heavy, along with creating small earth spikes around it.
-Cannot perform handseals while in use
-Usable 5 times

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
gets a mtf yo-yo and channel that ***** with some earth chakra. So much damn chakra i get to manipulate the weight of that string, as if that has anything to do with tossing stones around BUT **** ALL THAT NOISE. I throw that yo-yo head at this dudes head giving this dude double head but not the good kind. So anyway I manipulate this again as it travels to make the yo-yo heavy...god damn all this in such a small space of time? Anyway it crashes down on this dudes skull, and earth spikes appear out of the yo-yo head piercing through his skill.

I love this jutsu and its simplicity in grammar ;_; people can learn from this. Sometimes small can be big, put it out on the table god damn it let em know.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sentō Yōyōsutairu: Nurie Hon no Jinsei)Combat Yo-Yo Style: Coloring Book of Life
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:15
Damage:N/A
Description:
The user will channel his chakra into his Yo-Yo, allowing him to change the color of the yo-yo to match the surrounding areas. Both the strings and Yo-Yo itself are changed to camouflage together, allowing the user to produce surprise attacks. When used, these yo-yos cause a ripple like effect when moving.

(Sentō Yōyōsutairu: Sekai no Tate)Combat Yo-yo Style: The World Shield
Type:Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra:20-40
Damage:N/A
Description:
One of the defensive jutsu of Combat Yo-Yo Style. The user will take a Yo-Yo and begin to spin it in a circular motion, doing the “round the world” trick. The user will manipulate his chakra into the Yo-yo and creating a thick layer of chakra,that can be used to defend against ninjutsu. The layer looks similar to that of a shield, and depending on how much chakra is used, will determine its strength. The S-Rank version can be used once per battle, the A- ranks Twice and B and C Ranks four times each.

these are the two I have not learned, very basic and useful z.z good job