Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Purchase: https://animebase.me/threads/kumi-exchange-center-2-0.780607/page-9#post-22112050

So Karma is basically a backup storage for Ōtsutsuki people, often made with people that are compatible. In some cases, such as mine, the user would survive the ritual while not being compatible, gaining strength in the process. The abilities generally afforded by this are increased strength, speed, damage shaving, and S/T abilities, alongside with a decent chakra absorption ability.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Troi

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Lmao I was avoiding the police seeing me while I typed that.

So, they used to share a name before I believe, with the custom variation now being the Red Karma. The two inherently have similar granted abilities, although in the case of white variation it is different, both in terms of colour obv and abilities. White has a greater power boon off rip and does not have the multiple phases. Red has said levels/phases, increasing with each one in terms of capabilities, whilst also granting access to absorption and rift abilities. The asborption/rift are lost in white karma for now due to some limiters and whatnot. Standard character exclusive karma works similar, but has a third level wherein the Otsu persona kicks in, with increased powers.

• Haha

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
My question is why are questions mandatory, pog?

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.
  • Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +20. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +30. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn.

Alrighty, the mode itself. It's pretty clear cut in terms of boosts. I want to ask though, for both levels does the absorption occur based on this technique (posted as a reference)? Also, can it be used upon entering the mode/same tf?

For the max usage of 7, is it for each usage? And does it count as a chakra surge?

Overall, it offers some cosmetics as well, but w.e

• Haha

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
My question is why are questions mandatory, pog?

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.
  • Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +20. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +30. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn.

Alrighty, the mode itself. It's pretty clear cut in terms of boosts. I want to ask though, for both levels does the absorption occur based on this technique (posted as a reference)? Also, can it be used upon entering the mode/same tf?

For the max usage of 7, is it for each usage? And does it count as a chakra surge?

Overall, it offers some cosmetics as well, but w.e
The notes in each level explain what you can absorb and how frequently. It can't be performed in the same timeframe but can be done very quickly given the speed of entering a mode. It does count as a chakra surge and yes its a collective seven turns each usage, so if you shift from level 1 to level 2 after being in level 1 for 5 turns you only get 2 turns in level 2.

Alright post the next, also questions are mandatory because a lotta yall will say no questions to get done faster then just **** something up when you use it lmao

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Fucking it up is part of the culture!

( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

I'm wondering on the size we can make these rifts. Is it basically the same thing Kaguya was using or different? I feel it's somewhat similar to Minato's S/T barrier, but you can also teleport yourself through them, although at a smaller size maybe. The barrier part confuses me, but ig that's probably a boruto feat. Like I do have a barrier that prevents S/T, so I guess two people can counter it by working together which is pretty niche. In regeards to the 5 meters away clause, can we select what we teleport, such as teleporting an opponent but not their weapon for instance? Shoutout Scaze v Riker.

Also can it be used to travel in the NW, if yeah what are the limitations?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Fucking it up is part of the culture!

( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

I'm wondering on the size we can make these rifts. Is it basically the same thing Kaguya was using or different? I feel it's somewhat similar to Minato's S/T barrier, but you can also teleport yourself through them, although at a smaller size maybe. The barrier part confuses me, but ig that's probably a boruto feat. Like I do have a barrier that prevents S/T, so I guess two people can counter it by working together which is pretty niche. In regeards to the 5 meters away clause, can we select what we teleport, such as teleporting an opponent but not their weapon for instance? Shoutout Scaze v Riker.

Also can it be used to travel in the NW, if yeah what are the limitations?
You can't select what you teleport, you're pulling them through the portal physically in most cases or opening one that they'd fall through somehow but it's not selective. It also doesn't work like Minato's S/T barrier in the sense that you can't use it to transport jutsu like he does.

Finally it can be used in the NW and follows the NW specific rulings for all space time, whatever they happen to be at the current moment. The bypassing barriers part is kinda fluff, like it's from the Boruto manga but that was before we saw that you could just make the rifts by yourself if you wanted.

Post the next and same again.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I see i see, pretty nice that it can be used in the NW.

(Kāma: Nesaku ) - Karma: Nesaku
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20 - 50 /Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Damage: 60 - 110/Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Description: Nesaku is an ability derived from the original Ōtsutsuki who created the Red Kāma mark the user has. Nesaku refers to a powerful special red, glowing, malleable energy reminiscent of Chakre Creation Tools that the user can manipulate from his body with Kāma active. While this energy does not require hand seals, it does require large movements and not small finger flicks. This special energy, while having no unique properties outside of strong damage, has special interactions with Natural Energy, neutralizing the petrification related effects of either form of Senjutsu as well as being considered neutral to it.
In addition to this, the user is capable of releasing the chakra he has absorbed via Kāma as a Nesaku replica. This replica functions similar to the original and deals damage equal to that of the jutsu he absorbed, unable to boost it's damage. In the event multiple Jutsu have been absorbed, the Nesaku will be released as a blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed.
Note: Requires Red Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by custom bios with Red Kāma active.
Note: S rank and higher usage can only be used 4 times in Level 1 and 3 times in Level 2.

A nice offensive technique, in one form it requires body movement instead of hand seals, in the other a copy of any absorbed techniques. So I have a bunch on this one. First, how is the damage scaling on S ranks? 40/100 or 40/90? Second what is the limitation of the shapes allowed by this and the range? Can I just make like a 15 meter long sword and smash from it like a fool from long range away by flailing my arms? Does it also get the boost from having our Kama active?

As for the copy function, it can't copy traits such as sentience, Yin/Yang tethers and the likes, right?

• Haha

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I see i see, pretty nice that it can be used in the NW.

(Kāma: Nesaku ) - Karma: Nesaku
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20 - 50 /Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Damage: 60 - 110/Equal to Jutsu absorbed
Description: Nesaku is an ability derived from the original Ōtsutsuki who created the Red Kāma mark the user has. Nesaku refers to a powerful special red, glowing, malleable energy reminiscent of Chakre Creation Tools that the user can manipulate from his body with Kāma active. While this energy does not require hand seals, it does require large movements and not small finger flicks. This special energy, while having no unique properties outside of strong damage, has special interactions with Natural Energy, neutralizing the petrification related effects of either form of Senjutsu as well as being considered neutral to it.
In addition to this, the user is capable of releasing the chakra he has absorbed via Kāma as a Nesaku replica. This replica functions similar to the original and deals damage equal to that of the jutsu he absorbed, unable to boost it's damage. In the event multiple Jutsu have been absorbed, the Nesaku will be released as a blast of equal power to the strongest jutsu absorbed with one blast being produced per jutsu absorbed.
Note: Requires Red Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by custom bios with Red Kāma active.
Note: S rank and higher usage can only be used 4 times in Level 1 and 3 times in Level 2.

A nice offensive technique, in one form it requires body movement instead of hand seals, in the other a copy of any absorbed techniques. So I have a bunch on this one. First, how is the damage scaling on S ranks? 40/100 or 40/90? Second what is the limitation of the shapes allowed by this and the range? Can I just make like a 15 meter long sword and smash from it like a fool from long range away by flailing my arms? Does it also get the boost from having our Kama active?

As for the copy function, it can't copy traits such as sentience, Yin/Yang tethers and the likes, right?
Doesn't get the boost of damage from karma no, i believe those numbers would be 100 S rank yeah. The size of the tools would be relative to general tools and weapons so no 15 meter swords. Also yes the release and copy doesn't copy anything except the damage no tethers or sentience nothing like that.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Shame.

( Kāma: Tsurane ) - Karma: Unison
Chakra: 30 ( + Equal to Chakra absorbed )
Damage: N/A ( +20/40 )
Description: While activating their Kāma, the user channels chakra into another person as they perform a Jutsu, increasing the size by 5 meters and explosive power of their respective Jutsu by an additional 20 damage. Should both users be Kāma wielders, one user is able to channel previously absorbed chakra into the released Jutsu, greatly increasing it's damage and doubles the size increase to 10 meters while boosting the technique significantly.
Note: Can only be used three times and requires either direct contact or targets to be within a meter of one another if both have a Karma seal. Clones cannot use this on the user or vice versa to gain the higher boost, only the lower ranking level will be used.

Basically the chakra transfer technique, though it can be only used whilst activating the Kama?

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Shame.

( Kāma: Tsurane ) - Karma: Unison
Chakra: 30 ( + Equal to Chakra absorbed )
Damage: N/A ( +20/40 )
Description: While activating their Kāma, the user channels chakra into another person as they perform a Jutsu, increasing the size by 5 meters and explosive power of their respective Jutsu by an additional 20 damage. Should both users be Kāma wielders, one user is able to channel previously absorbed chakra into the released Jutsu, greatly increasing it's damage and doubles the size increase to 10 meters while boosting the technique significantly.
Note: Can only be used three times and requires either direct contact or targets to be within a meter of one another if both have a Karma seal. Clones cannot use this on the user or vice versa to gain the higher boost, only the lower ranking level will be used.

Basically the chakra transfer technique, though it can be only used whilst activating the Kama?
Yes gotta be using karma and it increases in potency with chakra already absorbed as mentioned. Pretty basic shit, next.