Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is likely that Code received a karma seal before Kawaki but his body wasn't able to become a vessel for whatever reason. Yet he still has a karma seal and Ishiki's consciousness within it. My guess is that he was able to receive the Otsutsuki genetics but his body couldn't handle the transformation into Ishiki. If that is true then he should have full control of karma ability by now and his DNA should be 100% overwritten. Of course Ishiki could be lying to him and waiting to pull a Kaguya when the time is right.

Reactions: Kakooli and Urda

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lakookie also think Isshiki will come back through codo...

but why would isshiki lie??? code is a feet sniffer for him...he would be happy to give isshiki his body becuz he already said so.......

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though I wouldn't use the same phrasing, it is pretty much as Kakooli says. It would make no sense for Isshiki to lie and then pull a Madara/Kaguya moment on Code when Code already wanted to be Isshiki's vessel.

Also, Code is probably not Otsutsuki at all since his body was not suitable as a vessel. The DNA extraction process would probably never start in this case.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sounds like a Madara and Kaguya revival situation. But Code's Karma seems akin to Curse Mark.
Nice profile picture
He's a reject, huh?
Ishiki: "That is my legacy dwelling within you in the form of pure power"
but why would isshiki lie??? code is a feet sniffer for him...he would be happy to give isshiki his body becuz he already said so.......
Maybe he doesn't trust Code right now. Everyone else has betrayed him
Though I wouldn't use the same phrasing, it is pretty much as Kakooli says. It would make no sense for Isshiki to lie and then pull a Madara/Kaguya moment on Code when Code already wanted to be Isshiki's vessel.

Also, Code is probably not Otsutsuki at all since his body was not suitable as a vessel. The DNA extraction process would probably never start in this case.
You could be right in both cases. If he is not suitable to be a vessel how can he can become an Otsutsuki? The karma seals are relative to the symbols on the monuments. All the symbols are white except Ishiki's. What if Ishiki put his karma on the monument seal and left Code's incomplete just in case something like this happens?