Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just finished Code Geass right now..Yeah it's been late...and Lelouch's death was probably ( for me) the best death I've ever seen...This death made me cry more than any other anime death out there, it was just tragically beautiful :T_T:

Don't watch if you didn't watch it already.
[video=youtube;dwCh3RLkTq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCh3RLkTq8[/video]

I'm still crying right now *sniff*,......I heard rumours that Lelouch might be alive, I would love him to be a live, but it will kind of destroy this ending, since he died saving the world...

Man, this is gonna take me days to get over..

Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just finished Code Geass right now..Yeah it's been late...and Lelouch's death was probably ( for me) the best death I've ever seen...This death made me cry more than any other anime death out there, it was just tragically beautiful :T_T:

Don't watch if you didn't watch it already.
[video=youtube;dwCh3RLkTq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCh3RLkTq8[/video]

I'm still crying right now *sniff*,......I heard rumours that Lelouch might be alive, I would love him to be a live, but it will kind of destroy this ending, since he died saving the world...

Man, this is gonna take me days to get over..
L's death was better and sadder.

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lelouch death made me mad. He made his dream come true, a new world order, but he didn't wanna be around to see it pissed me off.
And that's exactly why his death was tragic and beautiful, because he was never able to witness the peace that he created...he died so he can make all the people happy, by becoming the bad guy and ultimately destroying the world....just to create it anew..

Reactions: Champ