Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney awaits for the doctor, although knowing that he could just as easily administer the seal to himself, being that he's done it countless times for others. z.z He already prepared his left forearm and pulled the sleeves of his doctors cloak above his elbow.

I'm ready when you are doc. Just here on the inner side of my elbow.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barney awaits for the doctor, although knowing that he could just as easily administer the seal to himself, being that he's done it countless times for others. z.z He already prepared his left forearm and pulled the sleeves of his doctors cloak above his elbow.

I'm ready when you are doc. Just here on the inner side of my elbow.
Blake uses her chakra to first clean herself first and than her patient to make sure both her and the patient was squeaky clean. Right after she gets done cleaning she bites down on the patients desired spot infusing him with enzymes and chakra creating the Curse Mark of Heaven on inner side of his elbow.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him her
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Senjutsu: Juinjutsu) - Sage Art: Cursed Seal
Chakra: 30
Damage:N/A
Description: TType: Supplementary
Description: The user bites the test subject and infuses him with the required enzymes and chakra, creating a Curse Marked Seal. The technique can create a Cursed Seal of Heaven or a Cursed Seal of Earth. Curse Mark of Heaven: Ninjutsu boost. Curse Mark of Earth: Taijutsu boost.
Note: Technique can only be used by those with permission to bestow cursed seals.

All done. You are going to need 3 days rest before you cans tart using it!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blake uses her chakra to first clean herself first and than her patient to make sure both her and the patient was squeaky clean. Right after she gets done cleaning she bites down on the patients desired spot infusing him with enzymes and chakra creating the Curse Mark of Heaven on inner side of his elbow.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him her
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Senjutsu: Juinjutsu) - Sage Art: Cursed Seal
Description: TType: Supplementary
Description: The user bites the test subject and infuses him with the required enzymes and chakra, creating a Curse Marked Seal. The technique can create a Cursed Seal of Heaven or a Cursed Seal of Earth. Curse Mark of Heaven: Ninjutsu boost. Curse Mark of Earth: Taijutsu boost.
Note: Technique can only be used by those with permission to bestow cursed seals.

All done. You are going to need 3 days rest before you cans tart using it!
That hurt! Thanks tho!