Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks paces the halls of the hospital, clip board in hand, checking for his patients room. After a few turnarounds and misdirections, he stumbles across it. Maps would be helpful in navigating this place Trunks thinks to himself as he raises his resistance to pathogens and microbes passively and steps into the room.

Placing the clip board down on the counter, Trunks greets his patient while running aggressive chakra all over his hands, wrists, and upper arms to clean them of any foreign substances and microbes. You must be the newest Curse Seal recipient. My name is Trunks and I'll be prepping you for the doctor. I'll need to make physical contact with you in order to clean your application area, and then I'll run my chakra through your body, just to make sure there is nothing wrong that could affect this process. The after effects of the application can be quite painful, so any internal issues that are unbeknownst to you could have devastating consequences.

As he says this, Trunks approaches his patient and runs the same aggressive chakra through his hands once more, this time applying it to the man's chest, killing all microscopic beings. After this is done, he places his palm flat on the man's chest, and allows his chakra to circulate his body. After it runs its course, Trunks wills it back to himself, taking in all of the information it carries.

Well, aside from scar tissue from battle, I'd say you're completely fine. Heading toward the door, Trunks grabs his clipboard and turns back to the patient. The doctor should be in shortly, good luck!

Exiting the room, Trunks presents his records to the nurses station before going off to find his next patient.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. I walk up to the man, and see the form he holds out in front of him, he wants a curse mark. Interesting, these marks are rare these days. First thing is first, I read the chart that the nurse left me, saying that he cleaned the patient already, so with that I just begin by cleaning myself.

Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Once I am clean, I walk up to him, and as it said on the form he wanted it on the center of his chest so with that I go up close and get him to stay upright so I can reach his chest, I gather medical chakra up in my mouth and covering my teeth, from that I proceed to bite the man on his forehead the medical chakra & enzymes are released into the man's body.

Chakra: 30
Damage:N/A
Description: The user bites the test subject and infuses him with the required enzymes and chakra, creating a Curse Marked Seal. The technique can create a Cursed Seal of Heaven or a Cursed Seal of Earth. Curse Mark of Heaven: Ninjutsu boost. Curse Mark of Earth: Taijutsu boost.
Note: Technique can only be used by those with permission to bestow cursed seals.

So with that completed, the pain will be there for perhaps one or two days, but to be on the safe side, I would like him to be in the bed for a minimum of three full days and night. This is so your chakra can normalise along with the chakra of the Curse-mark. That is what I write on the chart before exiting the room, I also say it to the man so he has a verbal and a written of me saying both.