803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.
Note: Can only be used by a Cloud member bio or trained by one.

It appears I was two away from being done. Excuse my lazyness that made me stop replying at the time...

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries! We'll wrap this up ASAP.

I'm sure that you understand the intricacies of this techniques, being a skilled sensei. However, let's reiterate a few things. Kenjutsu is one of my favorite abilities of all times, particularly for close quarter combat. There are two things I would like to point out for this technique. Firstly, would be the range. The range of Kenjutsu or even Taijutsu means too much in a battle. The closer you are to your opponent, the more deadly and swifter the attack is. Secondly, is the type. Although it says offensive, this technique feels much more defensive. Note the rank of this technique = A. Given that it is a wild burst of power before you in a large arc, imagine the lower rank techniques you can stop. As it is a canon technique, I can see this being very useful in battle tests or even in simple fights.

Thus, I'd like you demonstrate it once before we move on. Standing about five meters before you is my clone. Watch his movements closely and utilize this technique as counterattack. First, he will form handseals to release a simple, yet powerful blast of Water towards you, aimed at your chest level. Secondly, he will then run towards you, bringing up his right hand to deliver a punch towards your left shoulder.

Use knowledge of close quarter combat to halt him and demonstrate your mastery over this technique. Remember that your dominant hand is necessary in order to swing a sword with enough power.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Sora heard the isntructions of his mentor and was ready to put his hands into action. The clone began by releasing a not so subtle blast of torrenting water. Something Sora found ironic given water was like air to a Gyojin, the madman literally breaths it. In any case, to begin with he manipulates the water molecules around his right hand, once the blast was within reach he simply lifts his palm infront of his chest and performs a slapping motion upon the blast hitting his palm.
With enough force behind it to literally "slap" the water blast entirely to the side by releasing a shockwave the moment the technique and his palm make contact. With the blast hitting the ground next to Sora, he is left to fend against the incoming clone. "Hmm, when Ninjutsu works, we return to our basic and most powerful form of combat. The fist!"

Prepared to face off, Sora holds his blade with his right hand, still in it's scabbard. Once the punch is flung, he uses his left hand to perform a crescent motion from his inside to outwards. Pushing the clone's fist outward out of range and harm. At the same time, he unsheaths his sword to perform a single but wide and large cut, taking over a wide range around Sora, hence the name "crescent". Cutting through the clone's direct stomach and making it disperse instantly.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent. I believe I've told you mostly everything I could about the technique. Unfortunately, I'd probably never learn these techniques myself, but it looks amazing for a direct counterattack for weaker attacks.

Alright, now for our last technique. I'd like you channel Fire chakra into the blade of your sword. Note the line of trees ahead of you. Draw back your dominant arm and then swing it in an 180 arc before you with as much force as possible, releasing the fire chakra as you do so. Try to cover as much of a width as possible.

I can see this technique being a lot more useful than a lot of A-Rank fire jutsus. Can you think of at least a reason why?

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I hold my sword fueled with Fire chakra around it, while placing my right arm backward, preparing it for a wide and speedy swing. Once i've prepared my posture and angled my swing range to perform the cut. I take a deep breath, and exhale while drawing my sword forth, as I do so, running the fire through the edge to finally release it upon the cut being performed. A 180' degree swing, aided by my strength and wide swing would allow the flames to not only reach but cut through a line of trees that stood firmly before me. Severing them off.

Well, if I had to give one. It's more versatile, as in: You can arrange for what accurate it strikes, it's not just a widespread flame, but an compressed one with a thinner usage. This allows it to be used in much more situations, both counter and attack, unlike the generic canon Fire techniques of A rank, which are all mainly projectile flames.