Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me!! I hope you don't mind, but..

After having finally tracked down one of several people listed down, Hades took the oppourtunty to make his presence noticable. See this person in particular was extremely difficult to locate, as whenever Hades would get close the man would suddenly vanish. Having tracked through multiple villages, Hades was not going to allow this to be just another failed encounter.

I am here to ask something of you!!

However, regardless of his efforts, the man would continue to ignore him as he walked on. Hades was no fool, being a plain field it was not as if the man was unable to hear him & it would seem as though nothing was affecting his hearing either. In a desperate attempt to gain the man's attention, Hades would follow what he knew to be a slightly exaggerated course of action, however one that would surely stop the man in his tracks.

Manipulating his skeletal structure, Hades would create an extremely large spear, & whilst doing so would maneuver his arm back, preparing himself to launch it toward the figure. With a slight pause between it's creation & aiming the spear directly toward it's target, Hades hurls the spear with great force, having it travel a straight course aimed at Judal's torso.
As soon as he would hurl the spear, Hades slams both hands against the ground, channeling his chakra beneath his opponent & creating a mass of bone which continues to wrap around Judal, in efforts to trap him within. Though the two techniques did not seem coordinated or suited for each other, Hades had already begun his course of action.

( Hone Yari ) - Bone Spear
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user creates a massive bone spear that can be used up close or by throwing it at the target.

( Hone Sousou ) - Bone Burial
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground, creating bones in the earth that grow under the opponent. Wrapping around them, the bones aim to crush the opponent in a cork screw shape.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bare with me, it's been literal months.

Ah yes, the rocky wasteland had always been a great place for a stroll. Quiet. I strolled leisurely, only to be interrupted by what seemed to be a Muggle. Eye rolling ensues, as I simply walk onward. However, it seemed the Muggle wanted a bout. Well, I'm not always in the mood for pointless murder, but I guess if you provoke me enough, I'll do the honors. He provoked me. I could hear his thoughts. Muggles, couldn't control their overbearing thoughts bursting out. A single spear launched, aimed at my torso.

"I'll hear you out...Muggle."

I state, as I stop dead in my tracks, as I simultaneously manifest a jet of wind beneath my feet as he launches the spear, which whisks me into the air in an arc to the right, in a quick movement. In this movement, its manipulated to spin me around and head towards the Muggle. Of course, the spear misses its mark. Within a few moments, I would jump off the jet to my left, allowing it to blast onward towards my newly found foe, aiming to blast through him and cause some damage. I would launch my own explosive tags at him, from an arc above, aiming to explode once close to him.

"If you survive, that is."

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Damage: N/A
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.

(Futon: Hiretsuna Jetto) - Wind Release: Sneaky Jet
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long (made at short)
Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn if sustained)
Damage: N/A (60 if used offensively)
Description: The user gathers wind chakra below their feet which is then manipulated into becoming a jet of wind that lifts the user above the surface they're standing on, whether it's ground, water source, etc. The jet of wind is large enough for the user to stand on. This jet of wind is immediately upon creation controlled by the user to travel the trajectory they desire while they themselves are standing on it, allowing them to travel that same trajectory. They are capable of moving freely above a surface and even sending themselves to mid-air or maintaining their airborne position. The user can perform other techniques while riding the jet if it were to be sustained for multiple turns. Its traveling speed is astounding yet the user and the jet of wind can be seen and tracked with the naked eye. Traveling with such speed would allow the user to (upon creation of the jet) even evade medium-scaled attacks such as "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu" and the likes of it while also potentially approaching their opponent. Once done, the user can leave the jet, leaving it to continue in a straight trajectory as it turns into a gale of slicing winds that leaves severe cuts on anything on its path. A notable attribute to this technique is that its formation is near instantaneous, which allows the user to evade close quarters combat attacks.

Note: Usable 3 times per battle
Note: Can be sustained for up to 3 turns
Note: Must wait 1 turn to re-use once the jutsu ends

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shortly after hurling the spear, just before he would continue With his assault, Hades catches his opponent launch himself into the air while being propelled by a stream of Wind visible beneath him, drawing closer through mid air toward Hades as he clearly avoids the spear. Though not expected as part of his initial plan, Hades could only smirk as his opponent’s action drew forth new inspiration. And so, by simply gazing toward the jet of wind; targeting the section around Judal's feet, Hades would absorb his own chakra, converting it into Dark chakra and channeling it against the jet of Wind. A blaze of light blue flames suddenly manifest across the targeted section, not only spreading across the manipulated Wind but also catching onto his opponent’s feet briefly after.
The light blue flames would devour the Wind with ease, while also spreading across Judal, starting at his bare feet & climbing the rest of his body. This would also prematurely end his flight, forcing him to descend toward the ground.

Meiton: Jigyaku Keikō - Dark Release: Masochistic Tendency
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20 (+20 for double usage)
Description: Masochistic Tendency is an invention by a Dark user in need to be more resourceful of his Dark Release chakra in certain cases. This is considered a passive technique and does not affect the time frame. The process of this technique unfolds like the following. Borrowing a small portion of his original raw chakra inside his body (exactly 20 chakra points), the user will deliver it into either of his dark marks. The mark will absorb this chakra and automatically convert it into dark chakra, which is then stored inside of the mark, unaffected. The user can alternatively send his chakra into both of his dark marks simultaneously, thus he spends 40 chakra points. The absorption of 20 chakra points will enable the user to perform one dark technique (up to A rank) which requires it and whereas 40 chakra points will allow the user to perform one S rank technique.

- Can only be taught by Klad

Meiton: Yakkaina kansho| Dark Release: Torturous Interference
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Before performing this technique the user is required to have Dark chakra stored within their mark. The user begins by activating their mark & continues to channel chakra onto an object they focus on(limited through the user's vision), they manipulate their chakra to manifest a light blue flame as seen with techniques such as "(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment", however Torturous interference specifically materialises on contact with the target as a localised concentration of fire rather than the former which is released as a blast of flames. Upon creation the flame rapidly spreads across the object, completely devouring it until nothing is left. By following Dark's strengths & weaknesses this technique is effective against neutral techniques of the same rank, B-Rank techniques of elements strong to Dark and S-Rank techniques of elements weak to Dark, but cannot be used against Earth or elements in relation to it & when used against water techniques, it simply devours the chakra, causing the water to simply drop in it's place. It can also work on corporeal techniques such as Shadow Clones, Ink Ninjutsu & other material forms of chakra/energy. The flame starts off as a large ember & continues to grow to the same size as the object it consumes until nothing is left to which it simply dissipates. If the opponent is in contact with the object then the flame continues to spread across onto them, spreading across their body & causes severe 3rd degree burns across the affected area as well as internal injuries if applicable through the technique devoured, it will continue to spread until extinguished. This technique cannot directly effect the opponent or their summon, however if they are coated in chakra it can devour the chakra & continue to burn the opponent in it's trail, if the coating is weaker than the technique
- Can be used 3 times
- Cannot be used in consecutively
- Taught by Method

Oh my, I got a bit to excited there. I simply wanted to question you..

I would put that fire out quick if I were you!!! Just a suggestion..

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My initial plan is clearly disrupted as I catch notice of an odd flame that caught onto my Wind based technique from beneath, easily noticeable by the heat of the flames. He was creative, I liked this Muggle. A quick thrust downward as I leaped up and to my right, and I would manifest forth a massive leg of Water, that blasts through the fire that was formed, as the Wind itself is dissipated. The launch of the kunai would go unhindered, aimed at hitting him directly. I would then simply channel my Sound chakra to my right arm, through the wand. An instant wave is blasted forth, aiming to strike the ground before the Muggle. A massive explosion would erupt, sending debris flying. A simple move of warning. He had messed with the wrong individual.

"I'm listening."

Suiton: Kikkubokushingu Mizu | Water Release: Water Kickboxing
Type: Attack | Defence
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses water chakra in any part of his body which he intends to use to attack or defend from an attack (e.g. fists, palms, arms, legs, etc) and when attacking or defending, releases and molds the water to an expanded size of that body part. For example, if the user wants to punch an opponent with his/her right fist, he/she releases water from that fist, quickly shaping it into that same fist but a faster and larger size of it, dealing more damage to the opponent and leaving them soaked. If it's a kick, then the water released is molded into the shape of the user's leg but a faster and bigger size. The releasing of the water is really fast, making it seem like user is punching/kicking them out of their body. The size of the expanded water body part is the same as an Akimichi's but does not have the solid property of a normal hand since it is water. The user can punch/kick out the expanded water body parts multiple times, although not more than 3 times with one .
-Usable 4 times per battle and only on one particular limb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Naizen.

(Expulso ) - Expulso
Description: An explosive Sound projectile, the user channels Ototon chakra to an arm or held item and releases a destructive wave from it that takes a light blueish color. This wave appears as a thing jet that is aimed at an object directly, based on Clapping Hands jutsu. What differs from the canon and this variant, however, is the lack of sound used initially and the usage of it; forming as just a jet of compressed sound waves, upon contact with an object, the waves will expand rapidly as their frequencies does as well, matching that of the object struck. This causes a loud, audible explosion as the release of the Sound waves trigger a bomb like blast radius of 7 meters, causing a massive release of shrapnel from the object that hit that also impacts this same area. Because the explosion impacts this area, it causes enough force to blast targets into mid range if hit directly with near lethal force, causing knock outs and broken bones.

Note: Cannot be used in subsequent turns.
Note: After using, the user cannot use S rank Sound the next turn.
Note: Can only be used three times a battle Max.

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To get straight to the point, I'm in the process of gathering several particular ninja, to aid me in my plan I have conceived.

As he spoke, he keenly focused as his opponent maneuvered himself away from harm, while hurling the kunai toward Hades. In response Hades would simply pluck a feathered kunai from his scarf, flinging it directly toward Judal's own to knock it off course. Straight after Hades would notice an almost translucent wave speed toward him. Believing it to be a Wind jutsu, Hades would react with grace, swaying his arm forward as the wave drew closer. Rapidly having drawn into Short range Hades would simply absorb the technique as it entered his vicinity, converting the opposing Chakra into Dark & continuing to release somewhat of a replica to Judal's own attack, however, it would be in the fom of a blaze of fire speeding toward him..

(Meiton: Kousei no Oni) – Dark Release: Rebirth of the Demon
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short (same range as the absorbed attack)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (same as the absorbed attack)
Description: After releasing an energy-based attack of their own, the user will immediately absorb it back into their dark mark before releasing a dark release replica of it. It will be the same size, shape, carry the same rank and possess the same properties as the absorbed technique. It will be emitted in the same form as the absorbed energy, though it will be violet in colour to signify the change into Dark Release (e.g. absorbing a raiton technique would result in purple lightning being released). While this is performed in the same timeframe as the technique which precedes it (the one absorbed), it will still count as a move and so it will effectively be as if the user used two moves. Alternatively, the user can use this as normal against an opponent's attack to send back an exact replica composed of purple flames. The user can only draw in techniques that are within short-range of their dark mark and can only absorb techniques following Dark's elemental S/W (A-Ranks for weaknesses, S-Ranks for neutrals and F-Ranks for elements weak to dark).

Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: No A-Rank or above Dark in the user's next turn or same turn
Note: Changes the S/W of the absorbed technique into Meiton's S/W

Now, I've heard a great deal about a man with a similar appearance to your own. I believe you could be of some use to me.

However...

With his arm still extended, his opponent airborne, Hades would channel chakra across his arm. A build up of Lightning would form & burst out, instantly covering a mid range area, outlining a dome. With a simple hand gesture the Lightning would rapidly draw in with Judal at it's center.

Raiton: Sanzai genzai no bakuhatsu | Lightning Release: Scattered Current Explosion (Updated)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user begins to channel their chakra across either arm, manipulating it to create vibrant currents that course within the limb until released outward in an explosive manner, reaching up to Long range almost instantly. Left behind are closely grouped currents that cover the entire area similar to the shape of a dome. Harmless as they are separately, their main offensive purpose is judged by the user compiling the currents to a single location of their choice within the area, causing the entire field of lightning to rapidly draw in to the single point & on impact the lightning creates a powerful electrical explosion. The results of the explosion leave the opponent paralysed & severely injured due to the sheer volume of currents within the area. The lightning, on impact with the explosion, courses throughout the opponent, creating lacerations across the body followed by minuscule cuts from within. This leaves the opponent unable to effectively move due to the severity of the cuts along the muscles . The lightning is controlled by small gestures from the user (palms open to release the lightning, while creating a fist draws in the lightning) & when drawing in to a single location, the lightning travels same speeds as normal lightning jutsu.
- Can be used 2 times
- Only able to perform Lightning jutsu while active
- Must wait 3 turns after each use
- Taught by Method

I will need to see for myself, whether it's true or not. If you live up to your stories.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems this man was capable of absorbing techniques. Not bad for a Muggle, actually. My Sound technique drawn in, and released in another form. Seeing this, I would passively dodge it through forming my bottom half into a wispy black smoke, allowing me to sway out of the way of the technique with ease and grace. I would move with great speed toward him. At the same time as this, I would simply wave my wand. From long range behind the man, a hawk of Wind is formed. The hawk would blast toward the man's raised arm, aiming to blast it off clean. An attack on both fronts.

"You guys always have some sort of plan ¬_¬."

( Shutsubotsu ) - Apparition
Chakra: 20 - 40
Description: Apparition is a magical method of transportation based upon the actions of Summoning and Reverse Summoning jutsu. Appearing as the user being twisted and swirled into nothing within a swirling clear haze, accompanied with a loud rustling or rushing sound, while usually ending in a crack, as if the subject(s)t is being sucked into a vortex, one must be completely determined to reach one's destination, and move without haste, but with deliberation. After first determining a position, the user focuses his mind solely on said location before channeling Mahou. Similarly to Summoning, the user uses his magic to mark the location he wishes to travel to before breaking his body into pure mahou itself, dispersing and moving rapidly and reforming in the new location. While seemingly powerful, this has drawbacks on how fast it is performed and when the user reforms in his new location. The user, despite disappearing instantly, can only reform instantly within short range. If the user is attempting to reform within mid range, it is down near instantly, taking as much time as it takes to launch a kunai. When appearing in long range, there is a noticeable lag in between disappearing and reappearing, taking twice as long as previously, or in clearer terms the time it takes to form a normal jutsu.

Alternatively, through this jutsu, Dark Wizards are able to use their Dark Arts power to achieve unsupported flight. The user has the ability to turn into and emanate black smoke, especially from his cloak, allowing him to levitate, float, and shoot through the air, even while partially transformed into it. Moving at twice his speed, this allows a Dark Wizard a chance to afflict damage whilst moving through air at high speeds. While in this gaseous form however, they are susceptible to wind jutsu, being used to knock them out of the form. Flight is a passive B ranked ability, however usage of it means the user cannot Apparate within the next two turns or that same one.
Note: A ranked usage denotes a short to Mid range usage. After each usage, the user cannot use for four turns.
Note: S rank usage denotes a long range movement, preventing usage of this for three turns and F rank Mahou spells in the same turn. S ranked variant can only be used 3 times in all.
Note: Only Dark Wizards can achieve flight and by choosing to use this, they cannot Apparate for two turns for every one turn usage of it, meaning if flight is used for two turns, they wont be able to use Apparition for 4 turns.

(Fuuton: Rashinban Taka no Me) Wind Release: Compass Hawkeye
Range: Long
Description: The user does one handseal, and the air in on of 4 different locations, North, East, South West, will compress and assume the shape of a hawk, soaring in the air about 20 meters from the ground, and Long range from the opponent(s). It will glide around in a circle, always keeping the same distance from their correspondent target. With one seal, the user can make this wind-hawk (One at a time, or as the user wishes) shoot itself at speeds slightly higher than the current sniper bullets, and will assume a similar shape, aiming to pierce the opponent in a specific (or not) place, depending on the accuracy of the user of this technique.
*Can only be used once. The hawk must be dispersed or used before the user (And only the specific user) of this technique can preform any other jutsu. If the user of this technique is knocked unconscious, killed or vanished, the hawk will vanish.
Once targeted (At the beginning of the jutsu) the hawk can't change opponents, and will disperse harmlessly if the said opponent vanishes, looses consciousness or get's killed.