Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ice bio. I won't wear my gas mask.

So this might be it eh?
Keep up kid. I love ya

As I say this my right leg makes a sweeping motion to knock you off of your feet.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Master, let's make this fight worth to remember. *

As I see you performing the sweeping action, I quickly hop back a couple a of feet to avoid the range of your leg.

*Master, I won't be taken down by such easy moves, I have improved and I shall prove it, no matter what the genre.*

Icemyster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After sweeping my leg and watching and watching you leap backwards I take a simple step back.

"Prove it"
I mutter as I assume a boxers stance, lifting my arms up guarding my face

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yes, I shall"

*As I see you getting into a boxing stance, I quickly stretch my right leg a little outwards and bend a little, I then start to slowly close in the distance between us, once with in the striking range I quickly jolt my left hand forward in an arc manner aimed for your neck*, thought the intention is not to strike you but to rather fool you, as my left hand is about to strike and you will most likely be in an defending position and given the fact that you are in boxing stance it is highly likely of you yo use your hands to guard the upper body attack,the moment you use your hand to guard against it I pull it back, like I said it is mainly to confuse you and at the same time *I use my right hand to strike you in you stomach region, due to you being off guard it becomes rather for you to avoid it..and if it strike you will most likely be pushed back a couple of feet and blood will start to drip from your mouth...*

Icemyster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you close the distance I step in, in the same boxing stance lowering my body stance to the same side as your initial swinging arm, ducking up under and thus dodging the blow, tightening my guard as to prevent an unseen kick from hitting me, protecting my body and face as I quickly release a left hook to your ribs, followed quickly by an uppercut from my right hand, winding and dazing you.

I then step back and begin hopping

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you duck downwards to avoid my initial attack, I get my my guard up and now keep a keen eye on your movements as it is rather obvious that you will now go offensive on me, a split second later I notice your left hand jolting forward i an arc manner to strike me in my rib area...

*no pain, no gain*.........that is something you taught me master.

While saying these words I quickly use right hand and bring it near my rib cage area to protect myself from a direct attack, of course this results in me getting badly hurt in my right hand and it more or less becomes immobile but at the very same time I use my left leg knee to strike you in your chin area and thanks to the fact that you are really low and bent down it becomes rather easy and almost impossible for you to avoid, this results in dis-locating your jaw and bleeding from some parts of your face, as you now fall on the ground and are most likely unconscious and for sure dizzy from my strike, I quickly follow up with a quick kick in your rib area using my right leg, this results you pushing back a couple of feet and at the very same time breaks your rib-cage and causes severe internal bleeding and for sure you pass out from this final strike

*YES*

Icemyster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With your right hand coming down to meet my fist, I continue my assualt by using my legs (which are in a bent position at this point)
To spring my head upwards into a jump, headbutting your chin from my position, more or less giving you the same effect of an uppercut, as your knee springs up, knocking you off of your feet.

I then rub the top of my head and re-assume my stance.

"Come on. I haven't even started using my legs yet"