Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll use my Sasuke bios' abilities and stuff.
I have Kin as well as some other stuff that I'll mention once I remember them.

Chungsu, now merely a shell of it's former self. A dark decrepit place, filled with only the memory of what once was. A place now only a legend usually coming forth in stories around the region. It had ascended to an almost mythical standard among the common folk in the region.

From amidst the ash of the legendary location an odd event would occur. An anomaly, perhaps. Like ash swirling in place and coming together, a powerful manifestation of chakra would take place. A powerful burst would occur, leaving behind a small crater. From it a figure would arise. A towering figure perhaps from a time long lost.

The figure donned a large kimono made up of several cloths folded over each other, and differing colors. A white cloth covers from it's neck up and over it's head while it's face is completely obscured by a large Oni-like mask, made of a white ceramic material showcasing a complex face eerily similar to the shape and likeness of the entity that comes forth during specific ancient rituals. It also features two horns and a large smile. The entity's hand is ash like, white in color and has several cracks over it. A large blade rests on it's back with two red straps holding it in place, and ceremonial beads hang from amidst it's one remaining arm. From beneath the white cloth, dark black hair can be seen hanging in strands.

The figure, shocked at this revelation merely looks around. When was it? The place seemed familiar, though perhaps it would have been more familiar had the buildings still had shape and the ground was not charred and destroyed. Nonetheless, a single word is uttered by the unknown entity.

".....Tiamat."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sheba...? The old king thought to himself as light suddenly flooded his vision. No. That couldn't be right; in fact, he didn't even recognize where he was. Though he was in his royal regalia, lined with tassels and robes that he had worn time and time again sitting upon the throne of Israel. Ah...an impure resurrection. Enlightenment came as soon as his gaze shifted to his hands, noting the cracked dusty exterior that formed the shell of an Edo Tensei. Solomon frowned, hoping that he'd have never been used for such a technique. Eternal slumber is where he belonged, well outside of the human experience; rather than shoved into the shell of a poor victim, and warped into a weapon.

But... His mind drifted toward the Kanashii Ocean, where storm clouds were gathering in grand intensity. Intensity he hadn't seen since the downfall of his brother's army centuries ago in Tobusekai.

Where was he? And when was he? They were pressing questions that desperately needed answers. But for now his eyes settled on another figure; a man with two horns and a mask that would give any child night terrors to last them a lifetime. "Were you summoned too?" Solomon quickly broke the silence and approached the masked Oni and man. "Or..." his voice trailed off momentarily, realizing the other and much graver possibility at play. "Are you perhaps my summoner?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Evocatus illuc..."

What an odd thought. However, perhaps the only explanation as to why it was brought forth into this world. This man did not seem to be from the entity's time. Was he perhaps, from the east? Another country perhaps? Nothing seemed familiar. Not his clothes, nor his manner of speech. Adjusting it's eyes, the entity's dark eyes peered through the mask towards the one who addressed it.

It's hand stretched out before it, jangling the red beads and sweeping the ground with it's movement. It brought it's hand towards itself and peered toward the grey and dead look. Familiar indeed. Impure resurrection..However, that required it's DNA, proof that it existed. A defilement of nature and of the entity's beliefs. It could feel it, a raging power within. Chakra felt more powerful than before, more accessible in a sense.

"Hmm... I would not defile one's nature as one has defiled mine."

A feminine voice emerged from the body. The voice however harbored no malice nor anger. It was calm and soothe, quite contradicting the large and ominous figure that stood before the odd man.

"Tiamat - does that moniker mean anything to you?"

It asked, it's kimono lightly swaying in the wind.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then that is what I sense. He turned his back to the woman momentarily, gazing out toward the storm clouds on the horizon. Something like Tiamat would produce such a massive presence. "From my time as the King of Israel, stories of a woman of destiny would circulate during the harvest season." Solomon sat in the ruins, crossing his legs and resting his chin on his hand. "She went by many names. Femme Fatale, Primordial Life, the Mother of All, Mother, and the Birther of the Gods. She is the womb of creation, the manifestation of the great salt sea, and an embodiment of primordial chaos. But one name stands above all: she is Tiamat, the beast that wrought untold destruction upon the world thousands of years ago."

The legend of Tiamat was one that never dominated culture, but never truly disappeared either. It seemed to be a story that all humans, across time, space, and societies knew inherently within them. A tale that never departed from their hearts; a truth that exists permanently as if inextricably bound to life itself. "She is a beast that knows no limits. No natural enemy. The Goddess of Life and Creation."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It seemed that he too, was from a time long forgotten. Like the pages of a book flipping past, so too memories would flood back to the entity. Tiamat was an encompassing presence, ever looming in the background. The original puppeteer of destruction and manifestation of chaos. However, the entity had never interacted with it. At least not that it could remember.

"Nemo ergo vos es vetus."

It stated, as it drew it's hand around the beads on it's arm, almost as if it was soothing. There was no malice between the two, so the entity wasn't alarmed that it needed to defend itself just yet.

"We come from different time periods it seems. This Israel you speak of, I know not of it. I too, held a fairly high position during my time as a mortal on this plane. A sort of royal, I might add. Before I ascended to a higher existence. After that, I can recall very little. However, that name. It has some relevance, it might be the reason why we were inexplicably brought back into the land of the living."

Pointing to the man, the entity would ask.

"You state she has no natural enemy, however, the Impure Resurrection was often used to gain a boon in battle, bring forth powerful entities for battle against a strong foe. Do you think we have been brought forward to do bidding? For I will not stand to work under the authority of another."

It stated calmly, clearly stating it's resistance to control and philosophical dogma that had no rearing on it's being. It despised the existence of the technique, and too, that it had brought from the divine realm to a mere existence once more, even if it was undying.

"Do you feel in control?"

It asked. Noting an odd but looming presence, that couldn't be described but could be felt.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"In my tenure as king the use of Edo Tensei was expressly forbidden by law. Unfortunately it seems that people have forgotten why it is so terrible...." He audibly sighed, scratching at his dusty and cracked exterior that formed what would normally be called 'skin.' Though the woman raised interesting questions.

"Strong does not adequately describe an entity like Tiamat. If legend holds true, she is a goddess simply put. A being so powerful that our own existences are essentially meaningless. She would also be a goddess that came long before the advent of chakra at the hands of my family. In fact, the concept of chakra is likely completely foreign to her. Perhaps the closest comparison to a being like Tiamat would be the Ten Tails; though even that would fall short in terms of the true magnitude and scale of her powers. Though if we were summoned here to fight her, it must be desperation. It seems I have been summoned in my prime, and summoned without any external controls..."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"It was indeed a despicable technique forbidden by those who came before. The technique however, does not seem to be able to control beings of considerable strength. I know what power I possess, now I understand you too must be such an..anomaly. A strength difficult to measure, and indeed the type of power that would be summoned to intervene against a force of nature such as Tiamat."

The entity would however, wonder on a peculiar note.

"I do wonder at the reason as to why our summoner is neither present nor is there any trace to their existence. Edo Tensei is all about control and being mere puppets to your summoner. You too seem like you're not the type to be controlled, King of Israel."

It states, as it glances to it's lost arm, now merely a loose sleeve waving in the wind. A choice it decided on.

"This legend seems like she can't be defeated. Why then would we be considered...adequate?"

The entity asked, wondering if the man harbored an ability he did not speak of. Perhaps he too knew of something forbidden and dark. Perhaps, the entity was merely projecting it's own thoughts onto the man, and it held the key to the success against something like Tiamat.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Perhaps..." His voice trailed off for a moment, standing up from his seat and brushing off the dust and ancient rubble of the old glorious city. Goetia.... The name lingered in his mind; he hadn't spoken it for centuries. It was the name of the Demon God King, his familiar and creation. A being created to protect humanity in a time of crisis in the event of King Solomon's absence. In truth, he was the amalgamation of seventy-two individual personalities; each a Demon God in their own right. Goetia, King of Demon Gods. The Mage King repeated, this time with a firmer voice.

My king. A dark and stoic voice returned, echoing in the Mage King's mind as clear as the woman's voice before him. Someone has defiled your remains! The Demon God King's voice had boiled with fury; unbeknownst to Solomon, in his 700 year absence Goetia had become quite protective over his legacy since the Temple of Jerusalem had been defiled.

Solomon remained silent, opting to instead summon the Demon God directly to the pair of reanimated masses of dust and flesh. "Come forth, King of Demon Gods Goetia. You there, what is your name?" The Mage King asked, turning toward the woman. "I am Solomon, the former King of Israel. Some historians refer to me as a wise king. Others who have followed my teachings after my death know me as the King of Magecraft, or Magic. And before you..."

A beam of light momentarily emerged from the ground as Goetia materialized from Ars Paulina. His appearance, to some, was menacing. Others it was that of a towering guardian. He possesses a relatively humanoid frame, with white and golden skin that is marred by lines of red trailing upwards from his legs. His most notable features, aside from his unique skin coloration and towering height, are antler-like protrusions from his head that flicker with golden ethereal flames at the ends. He also has a a large violet eye lodged within his chest, and an array of eyes hidden away within his arms under a layer of flesh; their purpose designating Goetia as a watcher and silent guardian.

"He is my familiar."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A humanoid entity made it's existence known as it rose from the dust and debris. Stepping into this realm from another, the entity knew that this thing could not be human nor shinobi. It was something else entirely. It radiated with a powerful chakra, so it too was capable of using it, or perhaps it was merely a shell for something darker? When it spoke, the entity knew that the thing, now under the moniker Goetia, was under the command of the King of Israel. Having spoken his name as well, the entity bowed forth in respect.

"King of Israel, you may call me by the moniker of 八百比丘尼. Roughly translated to Yao Bukuni."

She stated, as her feminine voice broke through more clearly from behind the grotesque mask.

"Your familiar...A creation of some sort. You are able to conjure up more than just the living, but breathe life into that which must not exist. Dare I say, you have experienced the secrets behind Yin and Yang? Perhaps that is what we need against Tiamat."

She pondered. Her large body lowered itself towards the ground as she placed her hand onto it.

"I sense...something is looming."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I-" The Mage King paused, laughing slightly. "You could say something like that, yes."

"Yao." The monolith of a familiar spoke once now that he had taken on corporeal shape, turning toward the woman. Her body was large itself, and compared to Solomon towered over even him, but the Demon God King towered above her. Though he suspected, as did his master, that she would not be phased by it. "We are limited to brief introductions, as there is a pressing issue at hand. We are all beings from across eras of time and space; I was born by my king's hand, created from his chakra indeed and have existed since his death. My king, the beast known as Tiamat, Mother of Life, has surfaced in the distance above the Kanashii."

The King of Mages hadn't spoken, he simply turned his back to the group while his Byakugan was suddenly flooded with life and chakra. His eyes flashed pale, with blood circulation bulging from the sides of his head; although he momentarily paused, wondering if the circulating blood was a product of the vessel that was used for the Edo Tensei, or if it was an illusion of his own body formed from dust and earth. Such an unsightly technique...

"This is indeed the Mother of Life." From this distance his eyes could make out the form of Tiamat; a young and beautiful woman, but with a presence that easily surpassed that of the Ten Tails. Perhaps most interestingly, she lacked any chakra at all. She was a being that, as legend confirmed, came before chakra. "Looming, yes. But growing larger by the minute."

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I-" The Mage King paused, laughing slightly. "You could say something like that, yes."

"Yao." The monolith of a familiar spoke once now that he had taken on corporeal shape, turning toward the woman. Her body was large itself, and compared to Solomon towered over even him, but the Demon God King towered above her. Though he suspected, as did his master, that she would not be phased by it. "We are limited to brief introductions, as there is a pressing issue at hand. We are all beings from across eras of time and space; I was born by my king's hand, created from his chakra indeed and have existed since his death. My king, the beast known as Tiamat, Mother of Life, has surfaced in the distance above the Kanashii."

The King of Mages hadn't spoken, he simply turned his back to the group while his Byakugan was suddenly flooded with life and chakra. His eyes flashed pale, with blood circulation bulging from the sides of his head; although he momentarily paused, wondering if the circulating blood was a product of the vessel that was used for the Edo Tensei, or if it was an illusion of his own body formed from dust and earth. Such an unsightly technique...

"This is indeed the Mother of Life." From this distance his eyes could make out the form of Tiamat; a young and beautiful woman, but with a presence that easily surpassed that of the Ten Tails. Perhaps most interestingly, she lacked any chakra at all. She was a being that, as legend confirmed, came before chakra. "Looming, yes. But growing larger by the minute."

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
"What do you suggest we do, King Solomon?"

She asked, as a bright red color burst from beneath the mask. Her eyes. The age old Doujutsu manifests itself, and her stature became even more menacing, her chakra radiating outward in an extremely powerful burst. She turned to the King and his creation.

"I see we both possess the Doujutsu of past. Perhaps this too, is why we were brought forth."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"What do you suggest we do, King Solomon?"

She asked, as a bright red color burst from beneath the mask. Her eyes. The age old Doujutsu manifests itself, and her stature became even more menacing, her chakra radiating outward in an extremely powerful burst. She turned to the King and his creation.

"I see we both possess the Doujutsu of past. Perhaps this too, is why we were brought forth."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
"I'm sure both of our abilities must be exceptional, even in this era after such a prolonged absence. Though I wish our summoner would, at the very least, show himself." The King of Mages's gaze turned from Tiamat in the distance to scanning the area with his Byakugan, trying to find or sense any signs of life. Nothing. Though Solomon did sense Yao's own Doujutsu activating, confirming his own beliefs that the two were summoned to this era to battle on behalf for not just their summoner, but for humanity.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"What...is...this..."

Her large body bent forward in a odd yet terrifying manner. It twisted and contorted. Her hand tightly grabbed around the beads, jangling them as she aimed to gain control of her body. A dark red centipede burst from within her robe, coming from within her. Her body mimicked it's movements. A soft shudder could be heard from her breath. Yao lost control of her body. Her mind wasn't with her body, but rather separate. The centipede let out a terrifying screech, sending a burst of chakra from her body. Her eyes now shone in a dark red pattern, as the centipede slowly crept back into her body. The culprit at hand.

Her body swayed back and forth, taking an offensive stance against the King of Israel.

"So....lo...mon....It's...ugh...
Tiamat."

Yao forced the words from her mouth. She was taken over by Tiamat, or at least, one of her agents. Yao would try and fight from within, while Solomon would ideally try and handle the parasite from outside. It was merely the beginning.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An unfortunate turn of events, no doubt. Although one that hadn't come at a surprise; it was only a matter of time before their summoner had forced their hands. Solomon's body willed the ascension of his Byakugan into his Tenseigan. The pale white irides faded into the majestic flower-white pattern of its evolved form. "Yao, I will do what I can." He leaped forward, and without hand seals would exhale a stream of golden Mystic Flames from his mouth; the flames were augmented by his Six Paths Senjutsu, as well as the strength of Goetia sealed within the Human Order Correction Ritual.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
(Shiraton: Genshi Sōzō) – Mystic Fire Release: Primordial Creation
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 10 – 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 – 80 (80 + 20 + 30 = 130)
Description: This technique encompasses the flame-like, wispy, energy base of Mystic Fire Release and allows the user to concentrate chakra in an area, whether it is from their body, through the ground, or even in the air. In the case of the flames being produced from the air they are unable to be created within short-range of the opponent, unless the user is within short-range as well. Flames produced from the ground possess an audible queue giving slight warning to the target should they emerge from beneath them. These flames can be manipulated to a high degree allowing the user to produce a wide variety of constructs and shapes, generally limited by their own imagination. Alternatively Primordial Creation can also be used to create simple streams, fireballs, blasts, and waves of flame. These flames can be, at the user’s volition, concentrated to effectively solidify allowing them to punch through physical obstacles and cause explosive damage. The flames of Mystic Fire by default adhere to the violet spectrum but can be manipulated to fit any color in the visible light spectrum. Alternatively they can seal their light entirely causing them to appear akin to the black flames of Amaterasu. Applications above A-Rank require a single hand seal. Sustaining this technique requires the user expend ten chakra per turn. S-Rank can be used four times per battle and cannot be used in consecutive turns.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He reacted quickly, and Yao's possessed body reacted just as fast. The burst of golden flames came forth and passively, her eyes transformed once more. Simultaneously, a passive seal would activate and sap the chakra from his technique decreasing it's power (from 130 to 97.5, technically speaking). Yao forms a massive ethereal hand that blasts through the golden flames aiming to hit the King of Israel. Her body twitched throughout. She wasn't in control.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye (passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Fuuin: Bachi no Kindachi) - Sealing Technique: Damocles, The Curse of Kings (passive)
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (80 chakra for double usage)
Description: The user will have four seals on their body (must be stated in the biography) with the Kanji for “Curse” that can be passively activated (instant but still counts as a move) whenever the opponent uses a technique. The seal will will release an intangible barrier that expands outwards in all directions. The barrier instantly reaches long-range in every direction and serves to absorb chakra from the given technique in order to weaken it by a quarter . The amount of chakra absorbed is proportional to the power of the technique but one thing that remains the same is that the remaining technique will fall to three-quarters it's original power i.e. a 120 damage technique would fall to 90 damage (Forbidden Rank). The barrier is destroyed soon after coming into contact with the technique if it exceeds a traditional S-Rank in power but not before it leeches a quarter of it’s chakra in order to weaken it by the same degree. The user can instead activate two barriers rather than one to reduce the targeted technique to half it’s original power rather than a quarter. This will count as two of the user’s three moves per turn. This means this technique does not counter other jutsu in itself but rather aids the user in countering more powerful techniques by weakening them. Due to the barrier’s intangibility, it will can work on solid techniques as well as liquids, gases and energy-based techniques. It will also only shatter against non-physical techniques due to their ability to clash with the intangible barrier. The reason this seal needs to be passively activated (still counts as a move) is so the user can use a technique in the same-timeframe to counter the opponent's weakened jutsu. This technique can be used thrice per battle, be it three usages of the single version, three usages of the double version or any variation/combination of the two.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: No Fuuinjutsu techniques can be used in the user's same and next turn (when single version is used)
Note: No Fuuinjutsu techniques can be used in the user's same and next two turns (when double version is used)

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 100 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Mangekyou Sharingan. How troublesome. Solomon scoffed as he sensed the chakra accumulate in Yao's eyes, transitioning her Sharingan into its advanced state. Whoever had commandeered her body seemed to have intimate knowledge of her skills, commanding her to activate it without a moment wasted. Almost as if it had been a response to the Mage King initiating his own Tenseigan. With both of his hands Solomon forms a set of five spiritual Athame, each formed from black, featureless Yin chakra. Imbued within the set is a spiritual parasite capable of forming a tether between the Mage King and Yao. You intend to form a bond between you two to discover who, or what, manipulates her? It was Goetia now that spoke from within Solomon's body, speaking through their spiritual connection. Mid run Solomon whipped the set toward the Susano'o's partial manifestation; in the moment that the daggers and the arm clash the bond would be formed by tethering to Yao's chakra. Solomon's charge forward continued as the daggers pierced through the defenses of Susano'o ahead, running through the chaos as he'd attempt to breach short-range of Yao.

Meanwhile, the moment that the daggers clashed with Susano'o the spiritual connection between Yao and the Mage King would form. He could feel even the minute movements that Yao could feel; her twitching, the inner torment that was being wrought upon her by whatever had taken control of her revived body. "Do not stop fighting it Yao. I know you can still hear me through their control."

(Shūkyō Gētea: Akuma no Sagi) – Goetic Theurgy: Praestigiis Daemonum
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120 + 20 + 30 = 170
Description: Praestigiis Daemonum is the most basic technique of Goetic Theurgy and employs the basic concept of establishing a spiritual tether between user and victim(s). The user creates up to five tangible Athame from their spiritual energy and launches them at another technique or target and, upon contact, establishes a tether between the victim(s) and the user. Aside from the primary purpose of establishing a spiritual tether, these physical Athame are potent weapons and can be used as such within clashes established in the style. With a tether established, the user becomes able to share physical sensations, like pain, and illusory experiences with their victims. For example, should the user stab themselves in the arm, the victim will experience the spiritual equivalence of pain from this technique. This experienced spiritual pain inflicts the equivalent of the physical damage inflicted by the user upon themselves as spiritual damage upon the victim. Additionally, with an established tether, the user can induce illusions upon themselves to share them with the victim, done through separate illusory techniques. Because these illusions are imposed on the user, and not victim, they cannot be broken by traditional means other than by releasing the tether or if the user releases the illusion themselves. The spiritual tether established can only be broken by surges that use Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Natural Energy of higher rank. This technique can be used twice per battle, and once every three turns. While the tether is established the user cannot use Yang or Yin-Yang Release techniques above A-Rank.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Athame easily shatter the Susano'o ethereal shape and make it's way to Yao, or her rather, her shell. Whatever was controlling her was smart enough to understand the significance of these things. The ability to destroy something as powerful as well as brimming with an immense amount of chakra, this signaled danger. Without wasting time, Yao's body would curl forward as she waved her right arm in an arc towards the incoming Athame. A manifestation of black and negative colors sizzled, as a powerful wave of Yin based Lightning was released. It's sound boomed over the desolate arena and easily nullified the Athame before they could interact with Yao's body and used the opportunity to form a tether as well, eating at his next techniques. It however, didn't stop it's approach as it simultaneously altered her eyes from the Eternal state of the Sharingan to one of the eyes gaining the rippled pattern of the Rinnegan.

Her head bows forward as she grabs onto the right side of her head. A single powerful screech is made, but one could tell, it was not the voice of Yao. Suddenly, she looked up. From beneath her mask, blood dripped down. A dark red stream, steadily. The manifestation of chakra started sizzling at the base of the King of Israel's feet. A dark chakra that would aim to eat everything it came into contact with. Much akin to Tiamat's looming presence, so too Amaterasu's flames would aim to consume.

"I know you, Solomon."

An ominous voice cackles from beneath the mask of Yao.

( Inton: Onyx Chidori ) - Yin Release: Black Thousand Birds
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 70
Damage: 140+30 = 170 ( -40 to user )
Description: By using Yin Release and combining it with his Lightning release, Sasuke generates natural Lightning in his hand which creates a pitch black Chidori that he is able to fire off similar to Chidori True Spear or pierce someone with it acting as a melee weapon. What differs between this and normal Chidori variants however is the lack of chakra within it; due to Yin's ability to give form to imagination, it allows the Lightning Release created to become natural Lightning and devoid of chakra, the only chakra used is during the process of creation. Despite causing high damage, this does not kill the opponent; due to the Yin influence, the Chidori is able to pierce through the target's spiritual chakra, causing direct damage to their spirit while leaving the body undamaged. This causes an attack that leaves no noticeable wounds but causes undeniable burning on the inside and injures the spiritual energy of the opponent, wreaking havoc on their chakra paths, reducing their ability to use higher than A ranked jutsu for two turns and prevents Yang based jutsu such as Taijutsu, Water and Earth releases to be used for 3 turns.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle with a wait duration of at least 5 turns in between usage.
Note: After using, the user cannot use any Yin-Yang based jutsu or any of it's components for 2 turns. The user is also restricted to just two jutsu per turn the next two turns.
Note: The user cannot use any S rank or higher Lightning jutsu next turn.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios with Rinnegan.

(Inton: Gaki no Jutsu) - Yin Release: Hungry Ghost Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Description: Hungry Ghost is a spiritual parasite created through the user’s Yin Release chakra. When using an elemental jutsu, the user will form the ram hand seal to seal the hungry ghost within their technique. Sealing the hungry ghost inside one’s technique happens within the same timeframe as their elemental technique. When the user’s technique clashes with another technique, the parasitic Yin Chakra will eat away at the chakra within the technique, weakening it by one rank. Once the hungry ghost consumes foreign chakra it is released and immediately attaches itself to the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent). From there, the parasite continues to eat away at the enemy’s chakra every time they use techniques (all techniques reduce in rank and power by 1 degree). Once the Hungry Ghost is released, its tether is immediate and cannot be blocked or circumvented by ordinary means. The effects of Hungry Ghost last for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle and cannot be used on the same target more than twice.
Note: Surges or Barriers that utilize Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang or Natural Energy can break or prevent the tethering of the Hungry Ghost.
Note: Yin Release master can apply this technique to advanced elements and CE
Note: Hungry Ghost can only be used on S-rank techniques and below.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) - Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (passive)
Chakra: 50 ( -15 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. After receiving half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's chakra, Sasuke awakened a Rinnegan in his left eye, with three tomoe on each of its two innermost circles. If overused and weakened enough, it will temporarily lose the tomoe and it's full strength until fully recharged. During this time, Sasuke will also lose the ability to even form his Mangekyo Sharingan within his right Sharingan and access its powers until his Rinnegan has recharged. As a result, using the Rinnegan repeatedly requires Sasuke to close his eye to recharge initially.
Note: Requires the user to activate EMS at least one turn earlier.
Note: Requires activation and lasts for 6 turns before reverting to the normal Rinnegan pattern, requiring a cooldown period of at least 3 turns in which his EMS is also deactivated. While in its inactive/recharging form, the user cannot make use of any of it's abilities.
Note: While in use, the user's right eye retains its EMS state, having access to Amaterasu, Susano'o and their related abilities as well as the basic abilities of the Sharingan.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Wanheda and Venom

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The myriad of physical sensations the Mage King could sense from Yao were staggering; he could feel the tormentor that brought on Yao's pain, commanding her body from within but also outside, hidden from the combatants. The uncontrollable twitching that whatever parasite, both physically and metaphorically, that had brought it on angered the Mage King; their conversation up until now had been so peaceful, so friendly. But above all, Solomon could feel Yao's eyes begin a second transition. This time, the amassing of chakra took place in Yao's left eye; the change left Solomon somewhat surprised - the Rinnegan? How could that be? A trait that transcended even blood manifested on the battlefield here before him. It was, in many ways, akin to his own Tenseigan that so few within his family had achieved.

But even as the transition to the Rinnegan had completed, the chakra that had amassed remained. Damn. And while he knew what was to come, he had little time to react. Suddenly the black flames of Amaterasu manifested at his feet; though the Mage King opted to allow the flames to burn him, rather than fight them off. It seemed despite the Edo Tensei, he still retained some level of free will. And, more importantly, he could reincarnate as an Edo Tensei despite the flames. "And yet, I do not know you. Are you the Voice? Do you speak through Yao as you commandeer her body? Clearly, you were not the one to have summoned us - though I imagine us fighting must be quite entertaining for you." They were his final words before Amaterasu burned the last bit of paper and dust that had composed his form, leaving the Edo Tensei of the Mage King Solomon reduced to nothingness. Silence befell the battlefield.

"If you know me so well, then reveal yourself." He had reformed just outside of short-range of Yao; he could easily detect the parasitic Yin chakra within his body, despite having reformed. It was rather troublesome, and he opted to form a single Athame within his abdomen. The technique would serve to direct itself at any foreign chakra within his body, making short work of the spiritual parasite. Capitalizing on the connection between the two that spiritual energy would reverse itself on Yao, leaving her now weakened. Now freed from the Hungry Ghost, Solomon would quickly reach forward with his left dominant hand to unleash a myriad of violet lightning that would ideally disable her. Forgive me, Yao. Any pain he would cause was a necessary evil, unfortunately. The lightning would be performed without the need for hand seals, and empowered by an infusion of Mystic Fire as well as Goetia's inner strength.

(Shūkyō Gētea: Kidzuchi no Majo) – Goetic Theurgy: Malleus Maleficarum
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 80
Dmaage: N/A
Description: Malleus Maleficarum follows the user’s ability to manifest Athame on their person or around them within short-range controlled by their mind. This technique creates a single Athame from Yin Release imbued with a spirit within it; the dagger itself is formed in its intangible state. The dagger created, instead of being directed upon enemies, will be directed upon the user or an ally and pass through their body in order to release this spirit within it. The purpose of this spirit is to consume foreign chakra that permeates through the body, specifically against techniques like advanced Genjutsu and Yamanaka, and other spiritual based abilities. Following the core of the style, the spirit consumes the chakra within them and releases them from the technique. Then, using this chakra as a source, the spirit will tether to an opponent and reverse the illusion upon their enemy and contained within the spirit. This technique essentially acts as an alterative release method for foreign chakra. The spirit and its tether can be released through a surge of Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Natural Energy of equivalent rank. This technique can be used once every three turns and a maximum of twice per battle. After use, the user is unable to use Yin or Yin-Yang Release above A-Rank for one turn.
( Senpō: Inton Raiha ) - Sage Art: Yin Release Lightning Dispatch
Chakra: 80
Damage: 120 + 20 + 20 = 160
Description: The user forms a mirrored Ram handseal and combines Yin release with his Natural Energy, and then releases myriads of purple tangible lightning bolts from the palms of each of his hands to capture the target. These purple bolts are actual bolts of lightning, similar to Kirin.
Note: This can only be used by bios with access to Six Paths Senjutsu.
(Shiraton: Sōzō no Hashira) – Mystic Fire Release: Pillars of Creation
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+10/20/40 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: Pillars of Creation is considered the ultimate infusion technique utilized in conjunction with energy-based elemental natures (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, etc) as well as barrier Fūinjutsu. As a technique based around the principles of infusion it occurs instantaneously and can be used within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. Typically techniques of this category involves an infusion of chakra, in many cases of the same nature, to change numerous aspects of the technique. These can range from a shift in strengths and weaknesses, additional strength, different states and forms, and new and unique effects. This could be compared to ratios and the effects that chakra can have on a technique; the more chakra utilized the greater the changes. As such Pillars of Creation utilizes three separate levels of infusion, each becoming progressively greater. Unique to this technique is that it can be stated in one’s biography to allow for the passive infusion of the user’s energy-based techniques, listed above, causing their coloration to shift in accordance to Mystic Fire’s unique colors. As a passive occurrence this application does not require any chakra and is simply a cosmetic ability of Pillars of Creation. The infusions are as followed:

The First Pillar: This is the B-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of ten chakra. As the simplest infusion this technique causes the effected energy-based technique to gain Mystic Fire’s quality of absolute neutrality. For example, when used on a Fire technique, the applied technique will effectively shed its strengths and weaknesses becoming neutral to all elemental natures. Additionally, this infusion causes the applied technique to gain Mystic Fire’s specialized interactions with sealing/absorptive-based techniques. When an S-Rank Lightning technique is infused with the First Pillar, for example, it will, in addition to gaining the neutrality of Mystic Fire, will also only be able to be sealed or absorbed by a technique of equivalent rank (meaning the rank of the seal or absorbing technique itself, not the rank of what it can seal, must be equivalent). Additionally, the First Pillar cannot be infused on channeling-based energy techniques (e.g. streams of fire).

The Second Pillar: This is the A-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of twenty chakra. The Second Pillar, unlike the first, employs the ability to not only infuse an energy-based technique with Mystic Fire chakra but to convert it to the nature entirely; this effectively converts any energy-based nature, or barrier Fūinjutsu, into Mystic Fire. Because the technique is effectively transformed it will change its inherent color into any color allowed by Mystic Fire Release, namely any color on the visible spectrum while being able to become absolute black, like the flames of Amaterasu. Techniques which radiate heat, like Fire Release, will lose those qualities due to their inherent sealing nature. Additionally, these techniques will gain an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Second Pillar can be used on any number of A-Rank and below techniques but it can only be used four times per battle on S-Rank and above techniques. It also cannot be used in consecutive turns.

The Third Pillar: This is the S-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of forty chakra. Unlike the previous two pillars this Third Pillar only incorporates techniques which employ a partial or fullbody elemental transformation, much like the Hozuki, and must be energy-based in nature. This technique, through an enormous flooding of Mystic Fire chakra, converts any energy-based elemental transformation to become purely Mystic Fire based, while retaining its original abilities and qualities. For example, should a Bakuton based elemental transformation be converted to Mystic Fire it will retain its default explosive qualities while obtaining all qualities of Mystic Fire Release. Additionally, as long as the elemental transformation utilized allows for Fire and Lightning natures to be accessed, the user will still be able to mold chakra for techniques based on the original elemental transformation, even after conversion. The Third Pillar, like the Second, also enhances the applied transformation by an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Third Pillar can be used twice per battle, requiring a two turn cooldown in between uses.

Reactions: Detective L

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oh, so you do possess some knowledge."

An ominous voice growls from within Yao. A deeper, much more assertive voice. The King of Israel would accept his fate, as the dark flames of Amaterasu consume his very form. However, this was not enough. He would swiftly reform, and once more react. His power was commendable, even in this state, to be able to command a variety of skills. He had several tricks up his sleeve.

With the ability of the Sharingan to easily notice changes in chakra, Yao, or whatever was in control, easily realized what the Solomon had done. Using her tricks against her. Impressive indeed. But it was no use. Passively activating two paths, Yao's body would curl as she would stretch out her arm toward the incoming enhanced Lightning, drawing in its power. The sudden raging thunder would quiet down as she pulls her hand back towards her body. Positioned sideways, with her one arm facing the King, Yao would manifest a large katana of Draconium energy, sizzling in a black color. Her robe would sway in the wind as she awaits another onslaught from the legend.

"Come, Solomon."

You must be registered for see images
( Tendō ) - Deva Path (Passive)
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Gakidō ) - Preta Path (Passive)
Chakra: 30
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate by half the amount absorbed, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as with Senjutsu. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

± (Dorakoniumuton: Gū~in no buki) - Draconium Release: Gwyn's Armory ±
Type: Offense/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long range
Chakra: 20 - 80 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Named after the Lord of Sunlight, Gwyn's Armory is the base technique of Draconium where the user will be able to manipulate it in its stable and static form. The stable energy is manifested at will and limited only by imagination. This allows the user to form constructs of Draconium either from the air, the ground or their bodies. Due to its stability and inherent properties, the user is able to form armors of Draconium onto themselves or their creations, simple energy swords and weapons of Draconium stable enough to be used as normal weapons as well as static platforms and intricate structures to transverse on. The Draconium carries no sound nor heat upon creation and carries the color the user wills it to over its dark black interior. Upon interaction with a foreign chakra or upon the users' will, the Draconium sizzles and vibrates rapidly, seeking the nearest source. This causes the stable energy to become erratic and cause shocking and burning damage upon impact. The Draconium is capable of exploding when slamming into objects of harder density like Earth or Kaguya bones, for example. Usages below D rank require no hand seals, while those at C rank require one, at B rank two and at S rank, three hand seals. This lasts up to three turns per use and the A rank usages can only be used 4 times and the S rank usages only three times, not in consecutive turns.

Last edited: