0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's Rules and Regulations
Unofficial
We start at Mid Range from each other
Customs not allowed
Killing allowed
Terrain: We are fighting on a grassy field. It has lots of trees and large rocks scattered around the field.
I will be using my . You can make the first move

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll use my Kaguya. I'm not big into doing first moves, so you may have the honors

Doflamingo enters the field and sees an unsuspecting ninja wondering around. He licks his lips, relishing in this opportunity to spill some blood and inflict some pain, which he hadn't been able to do for a while. This is going to be fun! he thought aloud to himself. As soon as Doflamingo recognises his opponent's acknowledgement of his presence, he proceeds to attack with no hesitation. He performs the tiger handseal and begins molding fire chakra in his lungs. He compresses the chakra into dense balls of fire, which are expelled from his mouth in the shape of dragon heads towards the Kaguya shinobi.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

After doing this Doflamingo performs the Bird hand seal and focuses his chakra into the ground behind Sam. He creates two sharp spikes of earth to erupt forcefully from the ground, piercing Sam's back while at the same time sending him flying into the path of the oncoming barrage of angry dragon fireballs which would leave him severely burned. Let's see how you deal with this one, heh heh heh heh heh

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Last edited: