Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
All out
Using Alucard
We're on a castle balcony that is 20m in every direction and 60m high. To my right (your left) is windows and glass/wooden doors to the inside. To my left is the ocean, but if we go off the balcony there's 50m of woodland before reaching the ocean.

Wind sword strapped to my left hip, and September in a hidden tool pouch, with 190 Senjutsu chakra pre-stored. Momo relaxing on my head. Post your bio and passives and I'll start.

( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September

Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Seeing as my opponent wasn't going to make the first move to even attempt to pressure me, I decided he'd be the recipient of the pressure. I'd let off a sigh before spewing out high-Viscosity water at your immediate position the form of a projectile, if you will. Upon the water being released it takes on the form of a pretty decent sized spider, rushing at you with full intent to smash into you. Immediately as I'm shooting the spider MoMo does a swift hand seal, done in a blink of an eye. Suddenly the spider has a layer of Chakra coated over it in order to raise its power exponentially, making it that much harder to deal with.

(Suiton: Gimon Gori Ate)- Water release: The Wondering Goliath
Type: Offense-Defense
Range: Short-Long (Made short range, can move up to long range)
Chakra: 40
Damage: [80 + 10 + 20] 110
Description: A highly advance water jutsu. The user will either spew a stream of water from their mouth or use a water source, the user will attempt to create a spider made of entirely of water. The water substance and property is sticky adhesive water. The spider is quite large around the same size as the known fire jutsu Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider. The spider is highly compressed and firm, this allows him to move around earth like structures and earth like material (mud, wood, etc) in any angle or direction due to the sticky nature of the water (Non-Chakra infused), needless to say the spider can also move along water sources. The spider's main goal is to attack the target the user has set for him, with that being said it moves straight towards the opponent like a projectile non-stop until it reaches his respected target and completely engulf him and restrict his body with the sticky water. This is done by using his legs to wrap around and capture the opponent, which will suffocate the opponent and deliver a blunt force impact, since when it gets in close range of the opponent (5 meters) it will hurl itself at the opponent (obviously traceable by normal eyes). The spider moves at a logical speed any large spider would. The spider has an advance mechanism within him, whenever some type of attack tries to cut or go through the spider, the spider will simply multiply into two's for each spider hit (Quite similar to one of the paths animals Summoning Technique: Giant Dog) and still continue towards their intended target head on and perform the same action as mentioned when it comes to attacking the opponent. However with each multiplication, each spider becomes weaker then before, so if two spiders remain they would each be A-Rank. The most spiders that can multiply in number is six spiders in total, (which would mean each spider would be D-Rank in power) until they can not longer sustain power. Also some elements might cause different reactions for the multiplication, fire might force the syrup water out of its form due to how fire acts to break down and engulf/melt but they would reform back and multiply as such. It mainly depends on how and what element used. For every time the spider multiplies back it would require chakra cost, an example would be to rise back two A-Rank spiders it would be equivalent to 40 chakra points, if an A-Rank spider was attacked and multiplied back into two, it would require 30 chakra points to bring them both, so on and so fourth. This coupled with the fact they are able to move along virtually any surface makes the technique tough to counter.

Note: Must have water mastered
Note: Can only be used twice in battle
Note: Requires a two turn cool down before re-use
Note: Can not use water jutsu above S-Rank next turn
Note: Follows elemental strength and weakness thread
Note: Every time a spider multiplies it would cost chakra as mentioned
Note: Every time a spider multiples it would cost one move as well

(Ninjutsu: Gundan no ījisu) - Ninjutsu Technique: Aegis of Legions
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (+20 per technique) (+10 Taijutsu)
Description: The user quickly performs a single hand seal, the Tiger, shortly after a technique has been sent out in such a way that it is created and shaped around a technique within the same timeframe. He will send chakra to that technique and effectively create a shield of chakra around it. The chakra is pressurized and condensed into a solid form of chakra that has a bright blue hue. It takes the shape of whatever the user has ordered it to shape around, for example, if it is an earth projectile shaped like a fist, a layer of pure chakra with solid-like properties will envelop the fist. The solidity of it increases its overall mass and force it can exert as well as acting as an armor of sorts for the technique, which obviously adds damage to the technique it was performed on. However, this only works on tangible elements, such as Water, Earth, Steel, etc; it would not work on elements like Fire or Lightning. And because it is simply a layer of chakra, it cannot be performed on stream-based techniques unless the user is in possession of Yin-Yang. Alternatively, one can perform it on himself, or on another's body. The solidity of the layer of dense chakra will increase the damage every physical based Taijutsu that makes contact with the opponent makes. It is shaped around the user in such a way that it does not restrict movement, and it remains until it is completely broken through a stronger attack, or if chosen to do so by the user. This can also be applied on weapons and other materials of a solid composition. For example, the user can coat a kunai with this chakra layer and throw it, which should deflect other kunais due to the armor it's gained.
Notes&Restrictions:
Note: Can only be used 4x
Note: Lasts 3 turns if coated on oneself or an item
Note: Can only be taught by EdwardSama

After sending the enhanced attack, the enhancement happening around the same time, I simply begin walking towards you while talking to myself.

He looks like a weirdo, did i over do it?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here I stood, wherever the hell this was. Across me stood the Muggle opponent, another hoping to defeat me. Who knows, maybe he would succeed, I hear miracles or whatever they call it happens often here. Suddenly he would release water from his mouth at me, shaping it into a spider. In response, I'd take out a scroll and write the word water on it before weaving four handseals, causing a vapour to be released that would envelop and seal the water within the scroll. "Ah, sorry. Were you using that?"

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency [ passive & reference ]
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Damage: N/A
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/RaI Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ah so the man thought he was some sort of comedian. Wonder if he could seal hands? We'd see soon tbh. At this point Momo and i had quickly thought of what we'd do via telepathy, and would immediately act. I'd swiftly throw a kunai up in front of my face in style, as Momo would jump off of my head, catching the kunai and pointing it at you. During that action she'd pour raw chakra into the kunai and release it in the form of a larger version of herself, but white and translucent. This Tiglon would be 4m in height and 3m in width as it attacked you directly, seeking to track you down and crush you even if you evaded.

Simultaneously to Momo attacking, I'd personally do a brisk few hand seals and slam my hands on the ground, erecting a barrier directly around you. The barrier stretches mid range around you (15m) and would immediately pin you to the ground, with your face dug into your sealing scroll that laid there. I'd instantly gain 100 chakra from you to restore what i wasted, while you you'd be drained of 100.

"aH, sOrRy. wErE yOu UsInG tHaT?"

Using the drain abilities of September, I'd also drain chakra from whatever attack you used to debuff it by -20 during its creation.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

(Ninjutsu: Aku no difendā) - Ninjutsu Technique: Defender of Evil
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 (-15 per turn)
Damage: 80*
Description: There are various ways of performing this jutsu. Most commonly, the user will perform the Ram hand seal and place their palms outwards. Alternatively, a user can point a sword, Katana, or any long weapon towards the desired direction. Once doing so, the user will send out a large amount of raw chakra in front of the palm, or weapon and as it is released through, the user will shape the chakra into an animal. The animals created from this technique varies; it is capable of creating animals capable of flight, or grounded animals. Offensively, the user can use extreme shape manipulation to create animals made of chakra and send it out as a projectile, towards the intended target with the power of an S-rank Shaped Ninjutsu technique. The user can, if they choose to, separate the power of the animal into four different creations. Of course, each one would be smaller and have a lesser strength, but they would be capable of traveling faster than one large one. The maximum height of the animal created from this technique is twice the size of a normal human (about 4 meters), and with a maximum width of three meters. This technique is capable of creating animals that are larger, or smaller than what they are in real life, like creating a Penguin that is twice the size of a regular human or create a bull as small as 2 meters. The minimum size of these animals is two meters. The attack damage comes from the force the chakra-animal projectiles create upon impact, similar to that of the Rasengan technique, but at a larger scale because of the larger size. The offensive animals are sent out as projectiles initially, however, the user can manipulate the movement of the animal by continously feeding the creature with chakra, meaning he/she is unable to perform other techniques while manipulating the movement of the animals. Defensively, the user can create an animal to act like a "tank", like a Bear made of chakra that would sit upright that would defend the user. These defenses are capable of defending against elemental techniques up to A-rank, but if it's an attack lower than A-rank, then it'll be able to stay on the battlefield to take on more attacks (It will last up to three turns, or until it is destroyed). (Basically, it acts as a defense until A-rank damage is dealt to it. e.g. 2 B-ranks, 4 C-ranks, etc.*
Notes and Restrictions:
- Usable two times per battle with a two turn cooldown and can only be taught by Greed*
- No mythical creatures, like Dinosaurs, or Dragons can be created through this technique.
- No S-rank or above Ninjutsu techniques for the same turn
- The animals do not have the traits exclusive to them. For example, if you were to create a cheetah and send it out as a projectile towards the enemy, it wouldn't be capable of running as fast as it would if it were real. The speed of these projectiles are the same speed as the user running

Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They never learn, do they. This Muggle was no different. His naivety showing as he thought communicating telepathically with his summon stopped me from knowing his plan. Foolish. Once the kunai was tossed into the air and their plan was put into play, I'd begin my response. As soon as the summon released its attack, I'd passively apply a seal to my body that would activate the moment the barrier was created around me, catching and corrupting it before its effects were a problem and reversing it onto the man who used it, pushing down on him and preventing him from moving while also giving me his chakra. The attack of his summon would also be dealt with simultaneously, through the seal on my body that would activate when the attack neared me. The seal would release an adhesive chakra that would bind and corrupt the chakra before rebounding it back at them as a blast of raw chakra. "..."

( Juinjutsu: Dorobō Botsuraku ) - Cursed Seal: Trap Card Reversal
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: A Juinjutsu designed to work under the activation of other Fuuinjutsus, the user passively creates a seal that lays dormant until triggered. When a foreign barrier is eructed within mid range of the user, this seal is triggered and a first pulsing release of chakra in the form of a wave like barrier is released from the created seal. The purpose of this is to pulse through any activated Fuuinjutsu of the opponent, done in no time due to it's passive nature. Should it be of up to A rank, the pulse corrupts the opponent's link to it, their chakra essentially eating away at the opponent's chakra binding the Fuuin. As this happens, a second pulse released touches the seal and it's chakra of the user binds it and allows the user the ability to apply the seal towards his own person or if a harmful, rebound it's effects back onto the opponent. The user can only reverse certain seals, ones who's effects target the opponent in their effects, primary sensory based ones excluded. What this means is seals that hinder the opponent's speed or ability to use something, it's effects will reverse back onto the opponent.

Note: Only works on Fuuinjutsu activated in the last turn
Note: Initial pulse happens instantly as this is purely defensive and supplementary in it's usage. When rebounding and reversing Fuuinjutsu, the user is able to reverse up to A rank seals if he fits the requirements (i.e. able to use Sound if Sound if involved, ability to use Chakra Chains, or Fire for seals or barriers related, etc), costing a move per turn to do so.
Note: Can only be used to reverse Fuuinjutsu every 2 turns and up to 3 in total. These four seals can be placed on the Bio to avoid having to manually place during Battle, defeating the purpose of the jutsu. Despite activating passively/on it's own, it still requires a move in the 3 allowed per turn.

( Fuuinjutsu: Shukufuku no Macaria ) - Sealing Arts: Macaria's Blessing
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Damage points: Equal to jutsu
Description: When an energy wave touches the user, be it the effects of a foreign ninjutsu or a defensive pulsating effect, a dormant seal triggers. The purpose of this seal is simple in it's usage and execution: when the foreign chakra nears the user's body, this seal triggers and a thin, unnoticeable to the human eye, layer of adhesive like chakra is released. The purpose of this is to "catch" the chakra of the aforementioned ninjutsus and bind it in place, preventing it from continuing it's actual effect. By doing this, the user both stops it as well as holds the chakra in place while the adhesive chakra quickly corrupts and eats the chakra within the jutsu, before rebounding it as a pure of raw chakra (travels at the speed of an average Wind jutsu), aiming to blast backwards in the direction it was released. Should the jutsu the user contained with this be of a defensive or supplementary nature, this jutsu will cause no damage to the target, instead it will negate it's usage.
Note: This is able to affect Ninjutsu of S rank and lower.
Note: This seal can be released up to 4 times per battle with a two turn break in usage.

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
When creating the barrier around Loki i nigh instantly knew something had went wrong. It wasn't just intuition either. Instead of the opposition feeling the effects, my body along with Momo on top of me would fall to the ground (her still on my back at this point). I felt my chakra weakening and my movements restricted as i had planned for him. He was really a trickster of some sort. Not only that but from the sound of it, Momo heard an attack coming back at us, so we immediately went on the defensive to counter attack. I'd cause a massive, pointed pillar rise between me and Loki, intercepting the chakra blast as well as aiming to strike loki also with its massive size. Simultaneously to this, I'd be using September to drain chakra from the chakra blast and weakening it by -20 points; Leaving it slightly weaker than the pillar itself.

Along with this, Momo would be spawning an airborne field of pink and white flowers that surrounded the area around mid range but staying away from me and Momo ourselves. Upon being Spawned, the flowers would immediately explode, causing miniscule damage to you, but doing the job to completely break us from the seal effects and letting me rise to my feet.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: [60 + 10] 70
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Hana Ninpou: Hyakkasaihou) - Flower Ninja Art: 100 Blossoming Flowers
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Creates a air born field of flowers that can then be made to explode.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was becoming amusing. Every strategy he thought up was futile yet he had no clue. As the earth around me began reshaping itself and the summon manifested the pettles, I'd create a whirling vortex around me that would cause the pillars to crumble as well as push the pettles away before moving towards the Muggle. Immediately thereafter, I'd weave two handseals and pool my Entropy chakra below them ( just outside short range/ 5m ) before causing it to erupt in a large pillar of Entropic Radiation ( covering short range all around y'all ).

( Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki ) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

( Entropoton: Akuyaku no Shizuka ) Entropy ∞ Silent Undoer
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 15-40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This technique serves as a basic release for the element, and allows the user to concentrate various amounts of Entropic Radiation either within his body, the terrain around him, or even the air. When conjured without a source the element cannot be formed within 5 meters (short ranged) of an opponent, unless the user himself is within that range. The radiation can be used in various forms; it can be condensed into solid objects such as weapons, shields, pillars, etc and it can stay as simple radiation to cover vast distances and wreak havoc from afar. When made into objects, the element will be able to, upon contact with techniques and/or chakra filled entities, disperse the kinetic and potential energies found within said technique which can cause it to lose form. The other side to this technique is when the element is released in full blown radiation form. As per abilities of the CE, the radiation is able to pass through solid objects to get to hidden targets. Once contact is made the radiation will forcefully scatter the energies within its target which can lead to severe internal damage within people and summons, and loss of form to techniques. To use this technique above B-ranked, the user will have to perform a hand seal. A-ranked usages require two hand seals and a turn cool down between applications, S-Ranked requires three hand seals, two turn cool down, and a maximum usage limit of three times. After using the S-ranked variant the user will be unable to perform Entropy techniques above A-Ranked in the next turn. Applications of Silent Undoer can remain on the field more than a single turn up to a max of three turns but at a price of ten chakra per turn.

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Health system btw.

Seeing the lightning dragon completely destroy the pillar and tank the explosion at once, i smirked and knew I'd have to really thrash this guy in close quarters. Immediately, I'd form a sheet of wind in my left palm that would expand at a great pace; Quickly becoming big enough to surround my entire close range proximity. This wind sheet would be accompanied by another technique for support, allowing me to add more chakra to give the wind a suction effect. This effect allowed the sheet to grab debri from the surroundings (cutting into the ground if need be) to infuse the debris with itself and gain power (+20). With this, I'd have the wind wrap around me in a cube-like formation that covered short range of me; Effectively creating a makeshift defensive mechanism. Using momo to hear, and smell Loki, we'd keep track of his position and use the cube to move at him at a fast rate. The cube alone held enough to glide right through the lightning and even the Entropy once it is created, barreling through straight at Loki unhindered.

Bow to me and you'll live.... If not you'll forever serve me, in life and death...

(Fuuton: Gachi Tameni Aeolus) l Wind Release: Grace of Aeolus
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: [40 + 10] 50
Damage: [80 + 20 + 10] 110
Description: The user will channel their wind chakra around them, bringing it together and manipulating it a thick sheet of wind. The sheet gives off a greenish hue and is very strong and durable yet being flexible as well. The size, strength and thickness of the sheet can vary depending on how much chakra the user inputs. It can be like a small .5m by .5m handkerchief to as big as 30m by 30m. The sheet is created short range but can travel up to long range when needed by the user. The sheet can be used to wrap around an object and move them, or push object out of the way and it can be made with sharp or dull edges. It can be used to catch large or small earth materials used by an enemy and throw them back at the opponent. Alternative roles it can play is acting like an umbrella over the user, a make shift bridge or a little fan. Overall the sheet is to act as a general battle aid with not much offensive capabilities. However it is capable of doing physical damage by smashing into the opponent, cutting them or wrapping around them and squeezing. The sheet also requires constant focus and as such cannot use another jutsu while the sheet is being used. The user can at will decrease and increase the size of the sheet upto its allowed max at will, as long as he keeps focus on the sheet.

Note: Can only be taught by Strawberry
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: If it is not destroyed the sheet disappears after the third turn.
Note: No S-Rank or above Wind on the turn this is destroyed/deactivated

(Futon: Pazuzu no puru)- Wind Release: Pull of Pazuzu
Chakra: N/A (+10 to chakra cost of each technique)
Damage: (+20 to wind techniques)
Description: This technique utilizes the suction effect that may be achieved through wind techniques. The user will activate an ability which allows him to infuse additional wind chakra into their own wind techniques. As a result, any subsequent Wind techniques performed by the user while this is active will gain a special property; the wind technique would produce a suction-like effect, which allows it to draw earthen particles(such as small rocks/rubble/soil sediments) from the terrain towards it. This causes the earthen particles to become embedded into the body of the wind technique. The earth particles serve to augment the destructive power of the wind techniques by granting it with an additional abrasive edge, thus allowing it to seemingly shred the opponent to bits. Of course, this technique is entirely dependant on the terrain; if there are no earthen particles on the battlefield, then this technique will be rendered useless. Additionally, this may also work on water sources; wind techniques would be able to use water droplets in place of earthen particles to achieve a similar effect. The suction effect produced by this technique is extremely strong - it makes all movement(eg. performing hand seals, running) extremely difficult and sluggish(though possible) when one is within short-range of the technique. Of course, this effect also applies to the user, who will be subjected to the same effects as long as the technique is within short-range of him. This technique is activated instantly; this is because this technique, when used independently, is unable of causing harm.

Notes:

-Can only be used 4x per battle
-Lasts for 3 turns

Simultaneously to me defending and moving at Loki, Momo would still be on the offensive also; Always supporting what i needed as the best sidekick. She'd created numerous golden Spears in the sky that took on a golden hue. They'd instantly upon creation be shot down at an angle where they'd hit Loki from his left side, piercing through his flesh from head to toe. These would hit a brief second before the wind cube and myself reached loki (since i was 15m away and the Spears were 10m above you).

( Ninjutsu: Tatsu Kaze ) Dragon dive
Range: Mid-Long
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs the tiger handseal and starts by concentrating their raw chakra into the air above the opponent. After this, they then use this chakra to form several golden arrows about ten meters above the target that shower upon the ground at the user's command. They will first pierce through the opponent and then finally explode in a small radius upon the area it dropped on This jutsu can't be performed short range of the user so as not to damage themselves.
Note: A maximum of fifteen arrows can be created
Note: Can only be performed 3x in a battle with one turn cooldown
Note: Can only be taught by Hashirhamha