Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Ries R & R
-All clan abilities are allowed up to A-rank, allowed to use element jutsu up to C-rank only.
-Cj allowed
-No CE
-No Stealing
- Killing allowed (not towards bio)
-No Subs/Kai
-Mid range
-Open field with a pond to my right, your left

You start off. I'll be using my bio.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hikari in bio
(I assume all three muts are with you.)

Hikari: "Hmm, good luck, you and your muts will sure need it."

- As you and you ninja dogs stand mid range from me I quickly reach into my tool pouch and throw 3 kunai with explosion tags attached that will explode on contact. Instantly after throw the kunai I slam my palms on the ground and charge electricity through the ground to shock you and the dogs. Once you are stunned by the electricity I dash towards you delivering a open palm strike to you right lung with my right hand.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) -Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
(Tenketsu Shouda) -Chakra Point Pound
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to there heart.

sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hikari in bio
(I assume all three muts are with you.)

Hikari: "Hmm, good luck, you and your muts will sure need it."

- As you and you ninja dogs stand mid range from me I quickly reach into my tool pouch and throw 3 kunai with explosion tags attached that will explode on contact. Instantly after throw the kunai I slam my palms on the ground and charge electricity through the ground to shock you and the dogs. Once you are stunned by the electricity I dash towards you delivering a open palm strike to you right lung with my right hand.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) -Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Range: Short-mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
(Tenketsu Shouda) -Chakra Point Pound
Damage Points:20
Description:The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to there heart.
Ichiro slams his foot down on the ground causing water to rise up and travel along the ground overpowering your lightning and charging his water attack. Once it reaches you it comes up higher in a slicing jet of water charged with electricity.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Right after slamming my foot on the ground I hunch over placing my hands on the ground as body floods itself with chakra increasing my speed, reflex's and power. My teeth and nails all grow in length as I get a more feral look to myself.

(Shikyaku No Jutsu) - 4 Legged Technique
Damage Points:N/A
Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits. When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Then me and my three ninken line up as Midnight changes into a beast clone of myself. So that the line up is me with twilight beside me. And Midnight as a clone and snow beside him.

(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
- As the water cut across the ground , I quickly stick my hand out and send a destructive wave of raiton at the ground in front of me thus destroying the ground and stopping the water from continuing.
I then activate my byakugan =O_O= and instantly send a burst shot of 4 powerful air palms.(1 at each of you)
The moment I shoot the air palms I dart at you and your dogs with chakra focused on the soles of my feet in order to increase my speed.

(Raiton: Jibashi) -Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu) Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) -8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm Rank: B
Range: Close-MId
Damage Points: 40(+8 if opponent hits an object) Description: A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.

sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- As the water cut across the ground , I quickly stick my hand out and send a destructive wave of raiton at the ground in front of me thus destroying the ground and stopping the water from continuing.
I then activate my byakugan =O_O= and instantly send a burst shot of 4 powerful air palms.(1 at each of you)
The moment I shoot the air palms I dart at you and your dogs with chakra focused on the soles of my feet in order to increase my speed.

(Raiton: Jibashi) -Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu) Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) -8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm Rank: B
Range: Close-MId
Damage Points: 40(+8 if opponent hits an object) Description: A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.
As my beast clone and the other ninkens move at their high speeds I bring up a swirling vortex of water that turns into a wave that i direct to stop all the air palms or at least deaded them.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

I then open my mouth and expel a large amount of mist from my mouth covering the area (Short and mid range area). While I do this my clone and his ninken partner run at you with extreme high speed roll like a buzz saw as they both deliver many beast like attacks at the same time from all different angles.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source

(Gatenga) - Double Sawing Fang
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user and their ninken partner roll at a ferocious speed in a buzz-saw like shape, and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target.
Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan