Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll brush off my Enma bio _in sig) for a bit. See how terrible my skills are lol
Alright pleb, let's throw knuckles <3

Alucard was standing on a lush but harshly covered landscape. Towering mountains and distant rivers in the background made for a windy, slightly moist atmosphere. He looked at a shinobi who was dressed as if they had mental problems, seeking themselves close enough to engage into combat. Alucard started the encounter with Talk no Jutsu.

Oi mate, pass the liquor if you got any.

He saw the potential chakra residing within the individual, it was above average but not above his own.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright pleb, let's throw knuckles <3

Alucard was standing on a lush but harshly covered landscape. Towering mountains and distant rivers in the background made for a windy, slightly moist atmosphere. He looked at a shinobi who was dressed as if they had mental problems, seeking themselves close enough to engage into combat. Alucard started the encounter with Talk no Jutsu.

Oi mate, pass the liquor if you got any.

He saw the potential chakra residing within the individual, it was above average but not above his own.
Listen 'ere ya drongo, 'bout to give ya a beatin' from down under mate.

Enma was casually strolling through the lush countryside, humming to himself when his ears were accosted by the noise of someone yelling at him like an angry wallaby. The man was dressed uncomfortably goth like for the scenery and Enma wanted to show concern for this mans mental well being before responding.

"Ya right mate? Bit lost are we?" Taking a second to register that he had just ignored the question. "Liquor? Mate, down this way we call that shit booze."

He removed a small grey, metallic looking bag from his side and threw it at the goth goth loli loli man. "Here, get some goon in ya."

• Haha
Reactions: System001

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen 'ere ya drongo, 'bout to give ya a beatin' from down under mate.

Enma was casually strolling through the lush countryside, humming to himself when his ears were accosted by the noise of someone yelling at him like an angry wallaby. The man was dressed uncomfortably goth like for the scenery and Enma wanted to show concern for this mans mental well being before responding.

"Ya right mate? Bit lost are we?" Taking a second to register that he had just ignored the question. "Liquor? Mate, down this way we call that shit booze."

He removed a small grey, metallic looking bag from his side and threw it at the goth goth loli loli man. "Here, get some goon in ya."
You must be registered for see medias

And i will take acception to this.

Alucard grabbed the metal bottle and started to drink.

I'm learning about poisons existing in the world, is this one? :3

• Haha
Reactions: System001

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

And i will take acception to this.

Alucard grabbed the metal bottle and started to drink.

I'm learning about poisons existing in the world, is this one? :3
"It's only poisonous if you make it into a banana milkshake. And I can vouch for that." Enma stood silent for a second in remembrance of a near fatal mistake he once made. Snapping back his attention to the gothster.

"So, drinking goon in a field and talking to strangers. Seems like you might be looking for a fight. Though this isn't quite like a macca's carpark, there's space to move about at least."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"It's only poisonous if you make it into a banana milkshake. And I can vouch for that." Enma stood silent for a second in remembrance of a near fatal mistake he once made. Snapping back his attention to the gothster.

"So, drinking goon in a field and talking to strangers. Seems like you might be looking for a fight. Though this isn't quite like a macca's carpark, there's space to move about at least."
Alucard spit out the liquid he was quite enjoying.

Bananas? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Well now i am, bananas are a psychological trigger for me...

For non-disclosed reasons :I.

Alucard gathered up his chakra and fired a ball of flames to the nice man.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

He then picked up the flask from the ground and started to sip on the remains of the content.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard spit out the liquid he was quite enjoying.

Bananas? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Well now i am, bananas are a psychological trigger for me...

For non-disclosed reasons :I.

Alucard gathered up his chakra and fired a ball of flames to the nice man.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

He then picked up the flask from the ground and started to sip on the remains of the content.
Watching the small ball of fire propel forward towards him, Enma gathers his own earth chakra into his foot, before gently stomping, releasing the built up chakra and creating a small pillar of earth to appear in line of the flame. Designed to intercept the flame and disperse it upon collision.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"I know this conversation was gonna get heated." He watched the man just casually pick up the goon sack and continue drinking it. "Just calm your farm mate. Haven't even made polite introductions yet. The name is Enma Kozato, I don't claim to be a bogan, but have you got a durry i can bum off ya mate? I've been hankering for a ciggie all day."

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watching the small ball of fire propel forward towards him, Enma gathers his own earth chakra into his foot, before gently stomping, releasing the built up chakra and creating a small pillar of earth to appear in line of the flame. Designed to intercept the flame and disperse it upon collision.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"I know this conversation was gonna get heated." He watched the man just casually pick up the goon sack and continue drinking it. "Just calm your farm mate. Haven't even made polite introductions yet. The name is Enma Kozato, I don't claim to be a bogan, but have you got a durry i can bum off ya mate? I've been hankering for a ciggie all day."
As the fireball was on its way to the person, the person summoned a pillar of earth to stop it. However, in the process they would knock the flask out of Alucards hand again due to the tumble. At this point he got quite annoyed.

..ooohhh if i got a fag for you to smoke. Hi Enma.

You must be registered for see images

Anyway, i gotchu bro. You wanna be lost in space?

Alucard would gather up his chakra and weaved a single handseal. A genjutsu was placed on Enma, making him fall asleep.

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the fireball was on its way to the person, the person summoned a pillar of earth to stop it. However, in the process they would knock the flask out of Alucards hand again due to the tumble. At this point he got quite annoyed.

..ooohhh if i got a fag for you to smoke. Hi Enma.

Anyway, i gotchu bro. You wanna be lost in space?

Alucard would gather up his chakra and weaved a single handseal. A genjutsu was placed on Enma, making him fall asleep.

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Enma looked around him as slowly, translucent feathers began to form around him, spinning and floating is a hypnotic pattern. This overused strat? Interesting choice showing his age.

Raising his hand up into a single handseal, Enma utilised the ancient art of 'No-means-No jutsu'. Momentarily halting the flow of chakra and the spiking it to to disrupt the disturbed chakra within him, releasing himself from the impending genjutsu effects.

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

"Listen here boomer, that kinda shit don't fly down 'ere aight?"

Gathering chakra again, he directed the earth chakra down through his feet, raising his arm up slightly and with an open palm. Releasing the chakra as he tightened his hand into a fist, almost symbolising the phrase 'Got'cha', guiding the built up chakra it to opposing sides of the man named 'Jeff', forming the earth into a maw like shape to enclose and snap up the gothic pervert.

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enma looked around him as slowly, translucent feathers began to form around him, spinning and floating is a hypnotic pattern. This overused strat? Interesting choice showing his age.

Raising his hand up into a single handseal, Enma utilised the ancient art of 'No-means-No jutsu'. Momentarily halting the flow of chakra and the spiking it to to disrupt the disturbed chakra within him, releasing himself from the impending genjutsu effects.

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

"Listen here boomer, that kinda shit don't fly down 'ere aight?"

Gathering chakra again, he directed the earth chakra down through his feet, raising his arm up slightly and with an open palm. Releasing the chakra as he tightened his hand into a fist, almost symbolising the phrase 'Got'cha', guiding the built up chakra it to opposing sides of the man named 'Jeff', forming the earth into a maw like shape to enclose and snap up the gothic pervert.

Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.
You asked for a trip stud.

As he could see chakra flowing from the user as they channeled it through the earth thanks to his Tenseigan.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Always active)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

He saw that the chakra corresponded to such a weak technique that Alucard just welcomed it without giving a rats ass. He sarcastically fell down the pit, voiding himself from any damage it would inflict upon him had it not been that he had stronger than steel bones and a regenerative factor coupled with Yang and Ghoulspine spec.

From the earth, Alucard would chillax while he gathered chakra in the form of lightning release. The chakra would streamline through the earth, cracking open the pit he was in, allowing him to ascend again while tendrils of lightning would feast on the Enma.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.