Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello! My first fight didn't go so well, so hopefully I can do better this time.

You must be registered for see images

We're fighting on a meadow as shown in the picture, each of us on one side of the river. We're at mid range from each other, at some 15 meters distance. I propose the time limit of 48 hours but I expect it to be even less. Let's make this my second official fight since logging back in to check the nudes I got sent in PM. I'm using Barney biography in signature. I'm an Academy student and as such I can use water, wind and ninjutsu up to C rank. I also inquired about the usage of Ice and Sound up to C ranks, as well. So this time my arsenal is slightly wider.​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barney walked towards the river that was laid out in between them. He saw a little figure approaching from her side and he stopped and addressed her calmly, without molding any chakra through his system, nor reaching for any weapons. Hello, what brings you to these abandoned realms, young one? Do you mind telling me your name? I am Barney Stinson of the Yuki clan. Barney proclaimed, while focusing his eyesight on her intricate clothing. It was a piece of art to say the least, as he was familiar with it and it's history. A bright sheen could be seen as the sunrays hit the blades that were hanging from her skirt. He had to make sure to stay out of the range of those.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Barney walked towards the river that was laid out in between them. He saw a little figure approaching from her side and he stopped and addressed her calmly, without molding any chakra through his system, nor reaching for any weapons. Hello, what brings you to these abandoned realms, young one? Do you mind telling me your name? I am Barney Stinson of the Yuki clan. Barney proclaimed, while focusing his eyesight on her intricate clothing. It was a piece of art to say the least, as he was familiar with it and it's history. A bright sheen could be seen as the sunrays hit the blades that were hanging from her skirt. He had to make sure to stay out of the range of those.

Sarad had no idea why she was chosen for this mission, if she was specially requested or if she was just best suited to the job at hand. The directions had led her to basically what was a grove below some mountains, an area she wasnt exactly familiar with and something she kept in mind while confronting the target. As the target introduced himself, Sarada nodded slightly.

"My name is Sarada Uchiha from Konohagakure! I was sent on a mission to fight the target that was at this position. If you didnt put this mission out then someone must want you taken out!"

Pulling a 3 shuriken from her dress in one hand, she prepared and got into a fighting stance.

Reactions: McRazor

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So he thought. He was familiar with the robes but he had to be certain. He knew to stay away from direct eye contact with an Uchiha. That was a rule number one. Wow. Ouch. I didn't put this mission out. So, if they sent you, then somebody is mocking me. No offense, of course. Barney meant all offense, of course. They sent a kid? That was embarrassing. He wouldn't have any of that. Immediately, he would start nature and shape manipulating his chakra above him in order to generate multiple projectiles of water which shot at Sarada, aiming for her legs, just below her knees. To follow up, he would make it snow in order to turn the battlefield into a winter wonderland. Additionally, thanks to his lifeline specialy, Barney chose a 25% chakra boots.
(Suiton: Shawā) - Water Release: Showers
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

HP: 30
Chakra: 300+25%-15-15=345​

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So he thought. He was familiar with the robes but he had to be certain. He knew to stay away from direct eye contact with an Uchiha. That was a rule number one. Wow. Ouch. I didn't put this mission out. So, if they sent you, then somebody is mocking me. No offense, of course. Barney meant all offense, of course. They sent a kid? That was embarrassing. He wouldn't have any of that. Immediately, he would start nature and shape manipulating his chakra above him in order to generate multiple projectiles of water which shot at Sarada, aiming for her legs, just below her knees. To follow up, he would make it snow in order to turn the battlefield into a winter wonderland. Additionally, thanks to his lifeline specialy, Barney chose a 25% chakra boots.
(Suiton: Shawā) - Water Release: Showers
Type: Offensive​
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra: 15​
Damage: 30​
Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.​
(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra: 15​
Damage: 30​
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize. If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.​

HP: 30
Chakra: 300+25%-15-15=345​
Sarada didn't know how strong her opponent would be, but as an Uchiha, as well as the daughter of one of the physically strongest ninja in the world, she certain had more than enough tools and skills to match on her own. As water coalesced above her opponent, Sarada would watch it form into bullets as they shot at her. Throwing the shuriken upwards in an arc over towards her opponent, they would land next turn. Meanwhile, she would pull two scrolls from her thighs and throw them on the ground, forming seals. Jumping up in the air, the scrolls would rise and summon tools around her, that she would throw at the water. However each shuriken and kunai thrown would have a wire running back to the scroll she had picked from. As the barrage clashed with the water, they dropped to the floor between the two ninja and grabbing the wires Sarada wound up around her head pulling the wires back. The shuriken would fly back towards Sarada, swinging and gaining momentum as she threw them once again at her opponent as a barrage of shuriken and kunai.

CHA YAROUUUU

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons

Type: Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada didn't know how strong her opponent would be, but as an Uchiha, as well as the daughter of one of the physically strongest ninja in the world, she certain had more than enough tools and skills to match on her own. As water coalesced above her opponent, Sarada would watch it form into bullets as they shot at her. Throwing the shuriken upwards in an arc over towards her opponent, they would land next turn. Meanwhile, she would pull two scrolls from her thighs and throw them on the ground, forming seals. Jumping up in the air, the scrolls would rise and summon tools around her, that she would throw at the water. However each shuriken and kunai thrown would have a wire running back to the scroll she had picked from. As the barrage clashed with the water, they dropped to the floor between the two ninja and grabbing the wires Sarada wound up around her head pulling the wires back. The shuriken would fly back towards Sarada, swinging and gaining momentum as she threw them once again at her opponent as a barrage of shuriken and kunai.

CHA YAROUUUU

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons

Type: Attack
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.
Barney would look with amazement on his face, as he saw the small kunoichi execute her technique with incredible speed. Wow. Whoever sent her, seems like he knew what he was doing. Being immediately put on his back foot, Barney didn't have time to proceed with his ice technique and instead had to react. He clapped his hands and created a rising water vortex that rose high above him, knocking away all the shuriken, from all directions, after which he pushed his hands forward, sending the water rampaging towards the kunoichi.
(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 15-20
Damage: 30-40
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water to form around them out of nowhere in a vortex like manner. The vortex then proceeds to cascade into an wave of water that rampages towards the intended target or all around. The size and power of the technique is dictated by the amount of chakra put into the technique, varying from C-rank to B-rank.

Chakra: 360-15=345​

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Barney would look with amazement on his face, as he saw the small kunoichi execute her technique with incredible speed. Wow. Whoever sent her, seems like he knew what he was doing. Being immediately put on his back foot, Barney didn't have time to proceed with his ice technique and instead had to react. He clapped his hands and created a rising water vortex that rose high above him, knocking away all the shuriken, from all directions, after which he pushed his hands forward, sending the water rampaging towards the kunoichi.
(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra: 15-20​
Damage: 30-40​
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water to form around them out of nowhere in a vortex like manner. The vortex then proceeds to cascade into an wave of water that rampages towards the intended target or all around. The size and power of the technique is dictated by the amount of chakra put into the technique, varying from C-rank to B-rank.​

Chakra: 360-15=345​
Her opponent kept using water, so it was time for Sarada to take advantage of the situation and swing the battle to her control. Taking a three shuriken in her left hand, one between each finger, she would jump up as the water raced towards her. Throwing the shuriken at an angle overhead, Sarada would distract her opponent with a lightning technique aimed below. Using the Water below that came from the opponent as a conduit, she sent lightning from her right palm down directly into the water below. The current would flow through the water to shock her target. During this motion, she would swing both arms in opposite directions. The hand with the lighting would swing up, while the hand that threw the shuriken's would swing down. Hard to see to an untrained eye, but thin fine wires manipulated the shuriken she had thrown to attack from above, while her lightning technique would attack from below.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Damage: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

CP: 300-30=270
HP: 35

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her opponent kept using water, so it was time for Sarada to take advantage of the situation and swing the battle to her control. Taking a three shuriken in her left hand, one between each finger, she would jump up as the water raced towards her. Throwing the shuriken at an angle overhead, Sarada would distract her opponent with a lightning technique aimed below. Using the Water below that came from the opponent as a conduit, she sent lightning from her right palm down directly into the water below. The current would flow through the water to shock her target. During this motion, she would swing both arms in opposite directions. The hand with the lighting would swing up, while the hand that threw the shuriken's would swing down. Hard to see to an untrained eye, but thin fine wires manipulated the shuriken she had thrown to attack from above, while her lightning technique would attack from below.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Damage: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

CP: 300-30=270
HP: 35
As Barney saw his opponent appear above his water technique as it was flowing towards her by immediately jumping upwards, he saw her take out three shuriken once again and knew his plan was perfectly set in motion. Since his vortex formed around his body, not being in any contact with him whatsoever and likewise being sent further away from his body, he would peform a single handseal as the shuriken were released at an angle overhead, and the water would suddenly burst upwards at the opponent aimed to impale her while in mid air with extremely limited maneuverability. Likewise, the water would burst upwards completely, blocking any thrown objects and picking them up in the mass of water, rendering them completely useless. Barney would then simply lift both his feet off the ground and release a blast of wind from his mouth, propelling himself backwards into long range from the opponent.
(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: After performing the required handseals: Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger, the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them. During this, he would watch as gravity pulled the water downwarda, with his opponent in it, slamming her into the ground.[/i]

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Chakra: 345-15-10=320​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry for doing this but I'm claiming TL on this battle. I appreciate the effort and help but I would really appreciate if I could fight in a timely manner. Besides, don't think this will count towards my ranking up anyway since you're dropping to my rank.