Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been such a long time.... I can't even, but o'well..

A cold breeze of wind set its way in my direction. I could feel it take over my very core and then spread through the body leaving me feel disturbed. I shifted my head to the left and right before setting my glaze in your direction. At this very moment, my inner peace found its balance as finally I saw the one bringing the disorder. Grinding ever so slightly, I started to unnoticeably stream paper sheets as well as explosive tags into the ground upon which we stood. The paper started to take on the formation of a blooming flower as it spread throughout, but the visible of it was yet to follow.

"Why the disorder?"

(Hasu Shussei) – Lotus Bloom
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will unnoticeably stream a large mass of paper sheets into the ground below, before causing them to surface directly beneath the opponent. The sheets will surface around the opponent in the shape of a blooming flower, with their position being the center point of the formation. The source of paper will span out fifteen meters (mid-range) in every direction around the opponent, leaving them completely surrounded. This allows the user to manipulate the sheets of paper directly from the terrain itself to perform various jutsus. However this jutsu can't be used to attack the opponent directly.

Note: User can combine explosive tags and flash bombs in paper form as well as other tags when using this technique. Explosive tags will only be usable along side other technique and never as stand alone explosions although flash bomb will be able to be used once per duration of this technique as a stand alone action
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Akasha
Note: Takes one full turn to setup

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Disorder? Lady, I bring the pain."

I said, as an odd, quite good looking lady stood before me. Nonetheless, she was a danger, and a Muggle to boot. With a simple swipe of my wand, I would manifest a large pool of Chloroform from above the lady, aiming to soak her in it.

"Destruction of Dedula"

Should it enter any of her pores, she would pass out from its effects. At the same time, I dash towards her with my wand in hand.

Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20-80
Description: The most basic technique of the element, where the user will form a single hand seal, or two ( in terms of the S rank usage) and focus his Chloroform chakra either throughout his body, the air or the ground, in order to create tools, constructs, weapons, pillars etc made of Liquid Chloroform. These formations and tools can be used for Offensive uses, Defensive uses as well as Supplementary uses. Due to its liquid nature, Chloroform can be manipulated into many forms, much like with Water, it can be formed into constructs (not sentient, yet have form and shape) or simply be released in the form of streams or blasts.These constructs can be formed at either Short, Mid or Long range from the user. When used to manifest around the opponent, it has to manifest at least Short range from the opponent. The Chloroform is capable of causing quite some blunt damage as well as impale the opponent, depending on the shape taken by the formation, and when exposed to openings, or wounds in the skin, the opponent will pass out, as well as when inhaled when in its gaseous form.The size of the constructs are proportionate to the rank used, meaning a D rank construct can't be as large as a mountain, for example.

Notes:

-For A rank usage, it can only be used 4 times per battle.
-S rank usage, only up to 3 times per battle.