Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yōo Kurogane (Bio no Longer has LW and is now a Hitsuryu of the clan)
(Ani) Brother (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Keotsu's legendary blade Mythos has been with him through trials and tribulations of all sorts; and in turn, Keotsu has used his strength to help his friends through their own challenges. The strength Keotsu could offer was always limited, though, as so many of his teachings were made with his own blade in mind. This technique allows others to use Mythos, when they normally could not. Because Mythos is tied to Keotsu's soul, he will perform a small ritual with one that Keotsu is incredibly close to: Keotsu will place Mythos in its entirety atop one of his brothers-in-arms' weapons, and coat it in an incredibly thin layer of the Mythril that Mythos is made of. In this action, Keotsu accepts this person into his soul, marking them as someone of great importance to him. This imparts the weapon with all the abilities of Mythos, except for the ability to change shape, the original ability that Mythos possessed in its form of "Mikomi", long, long ago.
*Note: Cannot be used in battle. The purpose of this technique is to allow others to be able to use Mythos.
*Note: True to the blade, if a piece of Mythos is ever used against Keotsu, this technique will "deactivate", and that person will be as if they could not have used Mythos in the first place.
*Note: Those who Keotsu teaches "Brother" will be able to use (Ten'notsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber with all of its abilities, except the ability to change shape.
(Tennotsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber (Reference)
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: +20 to Kenjutsu and Command Arts
Description: "The Blade of Heaven...Mythos the Life Sabre. One of the Ten Shinning Weapons." When Keotsu returned to the known continent from his journey to regions unknown, he returned with his blade Mythos in a new form; some secret event took place which reconfigured the blade and created a powerful connection between Keotsu and the sword. The Mythril blade retained its ability to change it's shape, but not it's mass when subjected to Keotsu's chakras, as did the scabbard of the weapon, though the two were no longer explicitly linked. A few improvements were noted by Keotsu, though: the blade seemed to resonate better than before, boosting his powers in battle: offensive Kenjutsu techniques and Command Arts have their power increased by +20, and defensive and supplementary Kenjutsu and Command Arts are increased in their effectiveness by +20 (that is, a defensive technique that is A-rank (60 damage) would be capable of now defending from an S-rank (80 damage) ; second, the blade came to reject energies that were foreign to Keotsu - that's to say, for example, if an enemy tried to use Nagashi after grabbing the blade, the energy would stop completely due to the nature of the blade's composition. This particular power comes about from the blade's new found synergy with Keotsu, in an effort to prevent it from being used against him. Retaining all the properties of the metal it was forged from, Mythos is indestructible and will never dull, in any of its forms.*The user can manipulate the blade’s form during battle at any time, but it costs 35 chakra to do so, and also counts towards one of that turn’s three allotted moves.
*Can only be wielded by Keotsu. When someone else tries to hold the blade, it will reject their chakra and increase its density exponentially, making it to heavy to be lifted. However, it reverts to its original density when Keotsu is holding it.
*While the sword can transform into different types of weapons, like a katana or spear, it is bound by its mass, meaning that the form it takes on has to be within the realms of creating from the same amount of matter.
*While Mythos is in hand, Keotsu is unable to cast Genjutsu at all.

Reactions: Leathercandle

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ooc: damn that's a hella cool bio

Arriving upon the battlefield, Achilles would greet his opponent with a nod as he gave a little salute with two of his fingers, moving them away from his head in a friendly manner. "Thanks for coming here on such short notice. I promise I'll make the fight worth it." Achilles would passively activate his sensory ninjutsu, allowing him to feel the chakra flow of everything around him. "Well then, I guess I'll kick things off here!"

Achilles would begin the fight by gathering chakra into his mouth, and releasing a massive gushing force of water from his mouth toward the samurai. As the wave approached the man, it's crest would draw in on itself, creating intense, loud crashing sounds that would both visually hide and now auditorilly hide Achilles' actions. In this time, Achilles would accurately launch a single kunai with a bomb tag in an arc with the trajectory aimed toward the samurai's location, after which he would use ninjutsu to cause it to duplicate into dozens. The kunai with bomb tags would cover the area as the wave crashed into the man, condensing into a large sphere where his movements would be constricted.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The shinobi before me was of little worth. He spoke as if he'd be able to put up a worthy challenge, but he was weak. There was nothing to gain from battling him, but the opportunity to put his kind in their place was something I'd never pass up. He began by releasing a massive wave that cascaded towards me and in response, I grasped Ginryū's left hilt with my right hand and channeled chakra into the katana. As the wave entered short range of me, I pulled the blade from its sheath and performed a horizontal battōjutsu strike that unleashed a powerful omnidirectional shockwave that became a massive tornado surrounding me. The tornado repelled the incoming weapons, scattering them throughout the field, while the giant wave of water was pushed away from me. At the same time that I executed the move, I bit down on one of the pills stored in my tooth cavity that would help me to break out of an illusion.

( Hiken: Fūsetsugiri ) - Secret Sword: Snowstorm Slash
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 60 + 20 + 20 = 100
Description: While focusing their chakra into their sword while still sheathed, the user performs a Battōjutsu strike. From this, the user unleashes a powerful shockwave that becomes a massive tornado surrounding their short range radius, repelling everything in the area.
Note: Can only be used by Samurai.

Higan no Yakuza: Shin| Yakuza Secret Pill: Truth
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra Points: N/A
Description: The Yakuza Clan has developed a special type of pill designed to help the samurai break out of genjutsu or foreign chakra. The user is able to consume the pill prior to being caught or during the event (If is used prior to it, the effect will be activated when the user is put under genjutsu). The effects of the pill will be activated as soon as the user's minds comes in contact with foreign chakra. As soon as foreign chakra enters the user's body, the effects of the pill suddenly stop the user's chakra flow. As there is no chakra flow during those instances, the foreign chakra is expulsed from the body/the genjutsu is released
- The user most be able to consume the pill if he is under genjutsu in the moment, though he can consume it beforehand in order to prevent it.
- The effects of the pill can dispel up to S-ranked techniques.
- The fact that these pills expel foreign chakra, makes it extremely difficult for a medical ninja to help the user
- The user can only consume the pill twice per battle, with a gap of two turns between usage.
- Needs to be at least Fukuryu (Crouching Dragon) to take this pill. Fukuryu (Crouching Dragons) can only use it once per battle, while Giseiryu (Sacrificing Dragons) or above can use it twice
Health
Chakra
1600 - 30​
Speed - 9
Tracking - 33

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The shinobi before me was of little worth. He spoke as if he'd be able to put up a worthy challenge, but he was weak. There was nothing to gain from battling him, but the opportunity to put his kind in their place was something I'd never pass up. He began by releasing a massive wave that cascaded towards me and in response, I grasped Ginryū's left hilt with my right hand and channeled chakra into the katana. As the wave entered short range of me, I pulled the blade from its sheath and performed a horizontal battōjutsu strike that unleashed a powerful omnidirectional shockwave that became a massive tornado surrounding me. The tornado repelled the incoming weapons, scattering them throughout the field, while the giant wave of water was pushed away from me. At the same time that I executed the move, I bit down on one of the pills stored in my tooth cavity that would help me to break out of an illusion.

( Hiken: Fūsetsugiri ) - Secret Sword: Snowstorm Slash
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 60 + 20 + 20 = 100
Description: While focusing their chakra into their sword while still sheathed, the user performs a Battōjutsu strike. From this, the user unleashes a powerful shockwave that becomes a massive tornado surrounding their short range radius, repelling everything in the area.
Note: Can only be used by Samurai.

Higan no Yakuza: Shin| Yakuza Secret Pill: Truth
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra Points: N/A
Description: The Yakuza Clan has developed a special type of pill designed to help the samurai break out of genjutsu or foreign chakra. The user is able to consume the pill prior to being caught or during the event (If is used prior to it, the effect will be activated when the user is put under genjutsu). The effects of the pill will be activated as soon as the user's minds comes in contact with foreign chakra. As soon as foreign chakra enters the user's body, the effects of the pill suddenly stop the user's chakra flow. As there is no chakra flow during those instances, the foreign chakra is expulsed from the body/the genjutsu is released
- The user most be able to consume the pill if he is under genjutsu in the moment, though he can consume it beforehand in order to prevent it.
- The effects of the pill can dispel up to S-ranked techniques.
- The fact that these pills expel foreign chakra, makes it extremely difficult for a medical ninja to help the user
- The user can only consume the pill twice per battle, with a gap of two turns between usage.
- Needs to be at least Fukuryu (Crouching Dragon) to take this pill. Fukuryu (Crouching Dragons) can only use it once per battle, while Giseiryu (Sacrificing Dragons) or above can use it twice
Health

Chakra

1600 - 30
Speed - 9
Tracking - 33
Btw my tracking = 32, and my speed = 12
Also, forgot to post the sensory jutsu as refernce last turn, so here it is:
(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Achilles was impressed by the massive tornado that his opponent was able to call forth through the simple action of swinging his sword. He understood however, that even if it looked simple, that it was the result of countless years of perfecting his form with the blade. He would have to be on his guard constantly in this fight.

Momentarily considering his next course of action, Achilles decided to pressure the samurai from below. He channeled earthen chakra beneath his opponent in four locations, resulting in the creation of four spears of rock to emerge from points to his forward diagonal left, right, and behind diagonal left and right (basically each of them being the corner of a square shape) and would race toward his legs. The ones behind him would seek to stab into his calves, and the ones in front would aim for his knees. Before they were even fully out of the ground, however, still approaching Yoo, Achilles formed a single seal, pooling lightning chakra into the sky above the samurai. A single, gigantic bolt of lightning (being short range in diameter) would come crashing down from above, with a special property that charged the air, drawing anything within short range toward it. This was done by charging the air in a similar way to the canon technique "Levitating Blades," and thus this "drawing in" effect was done by levitating the objects in question, and then pulling them closer to the point of origin of this charge, the bolt itself. Achilles hoped that Yoo would take the bait by evading the spikes by going up, leaving him especially susceptible to this aspect of the lightning bolt. After crashing down upon Yoo (and thus send him along with it toward the earth) the bolt would linger for for several seconds before dissipating.

(Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: By performing three handseals and infusing chakra into the sky, the user will be capable of calling down large lightning bolt(s) (up to eight) from the air. Each lightning bolt can have a radius large enough toaffect an area up to short range in size, making them powerful and large enough to pierce gigantic holes through even the largest of summons. As the lightning bolts descend they will rapidly charge the air around them, creating a field of electricity that, similar to ‘levitating blades’ will result in anything within short range of the lightning bolt being forced to levitate, and subsequently drawn in towards the lightning bolt through attraction at the speed of the lightning technique. When the lightning bolt strikes the ground, it will not immediately disappear, but will instead linger as a pillar of lightning after its initial earth shattering impact. Alternatively, the Lightning bolt can be made to disperse upon impact with the ground into an unfocused current so strong that it will charr the earth black as it conducts into the ground, while also neutralising any earthen based chakra within the ground on account of its chakra nature. Naturally, the user will be unaffected by any of the Lightning’s conduction effects as it is their chakra, meanwhile the effects of the Lightning bolt will completely expire after two turns.

Notes:
Can only be used 2x.
No lightning techniques above B rank for the rest of the turn.
Two turn cooldown between uses.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Sorry for the wait
The ground shook beneath my feet, signalling an attack coming from below. As soon as the spike began to rise, I channeled chakra into my already unsheathed sword and channeled chakra into it. The blade glowed blue as I leapt forward and extended it while spinning, causing my body to take on a saw like shape as I barrelled through the frontal earth spikes and ripped through the ground towards my opponent.

(Kenjutsu: Hayai Nokogiri) Sword Arts: Graceful Saw
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + (20 + 20 = 120)
Description: The user will first channel their chakra into their sword, increasing the cutting potency of the blade, causing it to glow blue. The user will then leap towards the opponent extending the blade while spinning, causing their body to take a saw-type shape. This technique is said to even cut through solid earth of equal rank and below and cut through the flesh with ease. When spinning, the user is able to travel up to 10 meters away.
Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Courtesy of Teno
Health
Chakra
1570 - 40​
Speed - 9
Tracking - 33