Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread is made to present two propositions :

the 1st : the trick about EMS :

as Itachi made it Clear : the EMS simply grants the user an Inextinguishable Light

You must be registered for see images
so basically the EMS strengh IS in the "NO BLINDNESS thing"

*i think you got what i mean* and i mean by NO BLINDNESS the Absolute meaning of the Words :
the User can Use ANY tech. Whatever it is and he has NO fear :
and i mean by ANY tech. :the Forbidden Techs ! "Izanagi and Izanami" :scorps:
because basically all of the MS techs : leads to darkness but a slow Decent to darkness and the MS can use Normal Sharingan Genjutsu so It's the Same as Izanagi and Izanami :

which Brings us to the point 2 : the mist is getting away of tobi's Identity :

In his fight with Konan : Tobi had no Right hand Yet he Activated Izanagi : WITH NO HANDSEALS :

but in danzo's Case : Danzo Used Hanseals to activate Izanagi !

No conclusions Yet : But THIS will make the conclusion :
Itachi Activated the OTHER technique : Izanami : With no Handseals !
So a new Clear Thought about Tobi's Identity : Tobi is An Uchiha clan-member Who fused with Zetsu : Thus he has a good Body Stamina even MORE than Enough to hold Izanagi.
My last sentence doesn't mean that Uchihas Can't hold Izanagi with their own Bodies : I just Said Tobi Had a body Stamina that is STRONGER , but in fact : An Uchiha dosn't need Hashimara's cells do do Izanagi !

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all none of your images work.
Secondly there are times when a ninja forms seals for a technique and times where he doesnt. Example; sometimes itachi forms seals for amaterasu,. other times he doesnt.
Thirdly i dont want to go into any tobi theory any more. Ive lost interest.
Fourthly i also believe that an ems user can use either technique and will not be stricken by blindness, but nobody knows the answer to this

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need Rinnegan and Senju to use Izanagi without using eye light.. If you have normal sharingan and senju you will loose your light just like tobi..