Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate to be thisguy. But this ain't gonna cut it. This thread supposed to he in the custom grounds under Custom Clan lol

Anyway tell me everything you know of our clan history.

P.s. who's the character in your avy

She's a "dope fan art character" that i stumbled upon lmaoo im not sure if shes original or based off something but i made her Alice xD
_____
What i know of our history
One of the two beginning clans before others were known around the shinobi world. Our clan is a hybrid between species and is driven by a constant hunger for chakra(various types), in which we're capable of consuming. After some years a structure was developed within the clan, as a ranking system. The three branches of the Clan are The Vanguard- The offensive/aggressors | The Agis Core- Fit for defenses | Centurions- Knowledgable ones. At first glance our most noticeable traits are our silverish eyes, that glow in the darkness, as well as our pearly white blood covered fangs.

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Kisuke listens and just sighs, thinking of how pathetic the knowledge was

"So, apparently you're a slacker."

Kisuke shifts his hat to the point you could see his silver eyes beaming towards you with a malicious stare

"1) Who are our enemies? This refers to the opposing 'second' clan you spoke of.

2) What are our 3 'main' ability types? This refers specifically to what our clan is capable of.

3) break down to me everything you know of these 3 abilities. If you don't know em all, break down what you can."

As Kisuke spoke, he was setting up a fire in the training grounds where he began to brew a fresh pot of tea for him and his clansman.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A "slacker"?

*Looks around around in a panic and begins to chuckle nervously*

I just like to take mini vacations inside of my head *as i point towards my noggin*

1) We were made as the balance against the other "monsters" of Jugos Clan(the name unknown), unlike their fits of rage, we have an immense hunger. Satisfied by the taste and feeling of fulfillment by feeding on chakra, MMM *closes eyes and bites lip* .. and of course we keep the innocent people safe *laughs softly*

2) The Vanguard | The Agis Core | The Centurions

3) The Offensive: These are the Frontline members, the seals, covert, assassins. Their the fastest ones of the clan as well, with immense speed, they attack viciously, with sharpened points of their bodies. The first stage of awakening grants a double speed boost with a slight advantage in damage to their elemental jutsu. The Second stage of awakening known as " The Abyssal" , Triples their speed and grants an even greater boost in damage to their elemental damage. Nasty suckers. (Vanguard)

The Tanks: Not to be confused as only defensive fighters, their probably the most dangerous in close quarters combat due to their incredible strength. Being able to break bones with simple strikes, their also capable of withstanding incredible damage dealt to them, their First Awakening grants a boost in damage to both their own clans and regular ninjutsu techniques, as well as the damage done by their taijutsu. Their "Abyssal" form greatly increases their damage dealt from their own clans and normal ninjutsu, also doubling their taijutsu strength. (Agis core)

The Minds: These are the members who specifically layout strategy, the Chess players of the clan. Due to their advanced minds, their senses and awareness tend to be more keen and find tuned, their first awakening form allows them to track movement comparable to the first tomoe of the sharingan, as well as boost their genjutsu stress on opponents. Their "Abyssal" forms, further their abilities to track greater speeds, comparable to the second tomoe of a sharingan, once again doubling the stress of their genjutsu casted on opponents. (Centurions)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A "slacker"?

*Looks around around in a panic and begins to chuckle nervously*

I just like to take mini vacations inside of my head *as i point towards my noggin*

1) We were made as the balance against the other "monsters" of Jugos Clan(the name unknown), unlike their fits of rage, we have an immense hunger. Satisfied by the taste and feeling of fulfillment by feeding on chakra, MMM *closes eyes and bites lip* .. and of course we keep the innocent people safe *laughs softly*

2) The Vanguard | The Agis Core | The Centurions

3) The Offensive: These are the Frontline members, the seals, covert, assassins. Their the fastest ones of the clan as well, with immense speed, they attack viciously, with sharpened points of their bodies. The first stage of awakening grants a double speed boost with a slight advantage in damage to their elemental jutsu. The Second stage of awakening known as " The Abyssal" , Triples their speed and grants an even greater boost in damage to their elemental damage. Nasty suckers. (Vanguard)

The Tanks: Not to be confused as only defensive fighters, their probably the most dangerous in close quarters combat due to their incredible strength. Being able to break bones with simple strikes, their also capable of withstanding incredible damage dealt to them, their First Awakening grants a boost in damage to both their own clans and regular ninjutsu techniques, as well as the damage done by their taijutsu. Their "Abyssal" form greatly increases their damage dealt from their own clans and normal ninjutsu, also doubling their taijutsu strength. (Agis core)

The Minds: These are the members who specifically layout strategy, the Chess players of the clan. Due to their advanced minds, their senses and awareness tend to be more keen and find tuned, their first awakening form allows them to track movement comparable to the first tomoe of the sharingan, as well as boost their genjutsu stress on opponents. Their "Abyssal" forms, further their abilities to track greater speeds, comparable to the second tomoe of a sharingan, once again doubling the stress of their genjutsu casted on opponents. (Centurions)

Hi, Shady no longer leader of or apart of the clan. I'll be continuing this, if you want.

Reactions: Smirk

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, if shadys not doing it, im not doing it ..
Nah im just playin lmaoo yeah i’d like to continue , i appreciate it
Okay first link me your Claymore bio.

Next, your analysis was well put, so I'll move on from there. Now I'm assuming you've read the clan abilities, so I want you to explain to me in your own words what the Claymores' Hunger is, if it represents anything, and what you think its uses are as a passive condition.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay first link me your Claymore bio.

Next, your analysis was well put, so I'll move on from there. Now I'm assuming you've read the clan abilities, so I want you to explain to me in your own words what the Claymores' Hunger is, if it represents anything, and what you think its uses are as a passive condition.

Meliodas Claymore | Sin of Wrath

This hunger, is for the consumption of chakra. We're said to be apart of the "Natural balance of the Universe", countering the beast who have a hunger to kill, considering them our rivals. Our passive trait that comes from the incredible hunger, is that the feeling is dominant so such things such as pain and sadness, and emotions of the sort are over powered by our hunger. Allowing us to potentially endure more than the average shinobi. And gaining chakra back from feeding on others is pretty beneficial.