Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clay simple its clay that forms into objects and blows people up. It is strong against Earth and Wind. It is weak against Water, Lightning and Fire. Dediara and the Boruto synthetic clones could use it
Yeah, chew up some clay, chakra to shape it or expand it, infuse bit of blast chakra into it and you got some pretty explosive things. Pretty useless kg to be fair, but you do you O_< Will be just as useless as those snakes.

Gonna go ahead and say, like paper, this probably needs a little update:

(Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-60
Damage Points: 30-120
Description: This technique was developed from a forbidden technique that Deidara stole from Iwagakure. By using the technique's ability to knead chakra into objects through the mouths in the palms of his hands, Deidara can infuse clay with explosive chakra. He then moulds it into a shape depending on the abilities he wants it to have and spits it out. After moulding the clay, Deidara can enlarge it to various sizes depending on the intended purpose of the clay. Once enlarged, the clay creations can be brought to life and controlled remotely by Deidara, who can then detonate the clay by saying "katsu" (喝) and performing the seal of confrontation. Though the explosives are powerful, they are all earth-based techniques, and as such, can be defused by a lightning technique. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" clay objects. This was often scaled and referred to by Deidara as going from C1 to C4, ending with the strongest, C0:
  • C1 - Deidara's most basic and versatile form of explosive clay created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble small birds or insects, though he has once made snakes, fish and some misshapen-like creatures controlled by Deidara through a wire made out of clay which could regenerate themselves, while multiplying. They have little explosive power, making them excellent for covert operations. He can release them at high speeds. Its power varies from C-rank to B-Rank.
  • C-2 "Dragon" (ドラゴン, Doragon): One of Deidara's specialties; a large dragon, capable of flight. While Deidara is safely on its back, the dragon spits out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles. The dragon also produces clay mines, which are used to force opponents to fight in a limited space. The Dragon itself is A-Rank and its mines and its clay figures are C-rank. It can stay on the field until detonated.
  • C-3 - Deidara's most powerful large scale bomb, an enormous, roughly human-shaped statue that Deidara drops on targets from above. Its explosive power was great enough to apparently destroy a large portion of Sunagakure. Its S-Rank in strength and produces a Long Range explosion from which the user needs to escape as well.
  • C-4 - "Garuda" (カルラ, Karura; Viz "C4 Karura"): A giant doll, shaped like Deidara himself. When it ruptures, a cloud of microscopic bombs is released. Impossible to be seen by a normal eye, the victims breathe in the bombs, which then enter the bloodstream. Once there, the countless micro-bombs explode, causing the victims' bodies to disintegrate at the cellular level, literally turning them into dust. According to Deidara, he created C4 for the sole purpose of defeating Itachi. Unlike the other Explosive Clay techniques, Deidara consumes the clay using his actual mouth instead of the ones on his hands and performs the Tiger → Snake → Bird → Snake hand seals, releasing an enormous quantity of explosive clay which then transforms into the gigantic doll. The doll itself can be used to do physical attacks and move about on the field. Its S-Rank in strength. The cloud of clay spreads up to long range, rapidly but the technique can only be used twice in battle.
  • C0 - "Ultimate Art" (究極芸術, Kyūkyoku Geijutsu): Deidara's most powerful technique; a suicidal technique in which he eats a large ball of clay with the mouth on his chest. This consumes his entire body, condensing the body into a large black sphere with jagged teeth and pupil-less eyes. The sphere then opens up and detonates, destroying everything within a blast that covers the whole battle field. Its explosive power is Forbidden rank, costing 60 chakra points and dealing 120 damage to anything caught in it but it kills the user upon being deployed as it cannot be used by clones.
Note: only Deidara can use this jutsu.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its only useless if you aren't creative - words from a wise man

As for the jutsu is basically the foundation jutsu for the different levels of explosions with C1 being the lowest and C0 the strongest. As you go up the list the explosions get stronger but get more restricted in usage. C0 is basically a last ditch suicide bomb to take the opponent out. The clay creations are "life" as shown where can be created and control on how they move. The clay is also shaped after creatures.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its only useless if you aren't creative - words from a wise man

As for the jutsu is basically the foundation jutsu for the different levels of explosions with C1 being the lowest and C0 the strongest. As you go up the list the explosions get stronger but get more restricted in usage. C0 is basically a last ditch suicide bomb to take the opponent out. The clay creations are "life" as shown where can be created and control on how they move. The clay is also shaped after creatures.
C0 or gtfo, no lie. Go big or go home. They aint life, they art, yang if life. You always finna be trash?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C0 Clay Toad just for you xD
Be more useful than any snake EVER

(Geijutsu Tori) - Artistic Bird
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Deidara creates a large clay bird that then dives towards the ground near the opponent and detonates causing an explosion.

(Keikoku no Heyutekina jutsu) - Beauty of Figurative Art
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Deidara makes the ram hand seal and then punches the opponent and then jumps on a giant clay bird. Then, he releases six Clay Spiders, that detonate in front of the opponent.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All summons filled with Clay >>>>>>>>>

Both jutsus from the storm games and pretty straight forward with a giant clay bird basically bomb diving. And the second one is useless since you gotta punch first before even releasing the spiders.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All summons filled with Clay >>>>>>>>>

Both jutsus from the storm games and pretty straight forward with a giant clay bird basically bomb diving. And the second one is useless since you gotta punch first before even releasing the spiders.
Dammit i said useful, tf is wrong with you <_<

But yeah simples:

(Nendou Bunshin) - Clay Clone
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 40 ( if explosive )
Description: Deidara creates copies of himself ( up to two ) that are made of clay. The Sharingan itself, unless it is a Mangekyou, can be fooled by this skill. If the opponent physically touches the clay, their hand gets caught in it. The clone can also be made of exploding clay to do extra damage by making it explode, though it must be clearly stated by the user that the clone is made of exploding clay. If so, it bursts with the power of two to three C1 bombs.
Note: Can only be used by Deidara.

(Sokkuri Geijutsu) – Altogether Art
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Deidara creates several explosive spiders and throws them towards the target and then uses shuriken to carry the spiders towards the target in an attempt to pin them down and detonate the clay spiders. The blast radius for this technique goes out to mid range.
Note: Can only be used by Deidara

(Kibaku Nendo Tsuin Tori) –Exploding Clay Twin Birds
Range: Long
Description: Deidara will create two medium clay birds that fly straight at the target exploding on impact.

(Bunpou Geijutsu) – Swarming Art
Range: Short – Mid
Description: Deidara creates many clay spiders, which crawl all over the opponent and detonate on them.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is useful having summons get in close range and then blow up lol

The clone is basically exploding shadow clone but with clay honestly. Used by Deidara to trick Sasuke and an opponent can get caught by the clone thou Chidori can just break it. The second one is weird that the blast can go out to mid range but the shuriken/spiders are only short range. Dont really see myself using this one honestly. Third one is from the Storm games and straight forward kinda useful and could see myself using. Fourth one decent with the spiders as you can create many if used correctly to have your opponent focused on something else while the spiders get on or near them and explode

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is useful having summons get in close range and then blow up lol

The clone is basically exploding shadow clone but with clay honestly. Used by Deidara to trick Sasuke and an opponent can get caught by the clone thou Chidori can just break it. The second one is weird that the blast can go out to mid range but the shuriken/spiders are only short range. Dont really see myself using this one honestly. Third one is from the Storm games and straight forward kinda useful and could see myself using. Fourth one decent with the spiders as you can create many if used correctly to have your opponent focused on something else while the spiders get on or near them and explode
All trash, gotcha

(Bakuton: Bakuhatsu Keisei) - Explosion Release: Explosive Formation
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Deidara will create several C1 clay bombs that he will then throw around him and causes them to explode creating a ring of explosions. These explosions arent powerful enough that they would cause him damage but if the opponent is caught in the area of the surrounding circle of explosions will result in being caught.

( Bakuton: Shō Shī Surī ) - Explosion Release: Small C3
Range: short - Mid
Description: Diedara molding his clay creates a smaller less powerful version of the C3 and drops it down on the opponent causing it to explode.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one seems werid as your opponent could just move you towards the bombs by moving your location. Also they would see where the bombs are going so wont use it really. Second just a smaller version of C3 when you could easily just use C3 and do way more damage.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one seems werid as your opponent could just move you towards the bombs by moving your location. Also they would see where the bombs are going so wont use it really. Second just a smaller version of C3 when you could easily just use C3 and do way more damage.
I only really see you using the very first jutsu i taught you if i'm honest

(Geijutsu) – Art
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a more advanced version of Explosion release: Exploding Clay twin Birds. Deidara creates two giant clay birds, which both dive in towards the opponent and then collide with each other and the enemy simultaneously and the two birds explode on Deidara’s signal.

(Kibaku Nendou Kobun) Exploding Clay Minions
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 60
Deidara creates thin clay wires, at the end of which form vaguely humanoid deformed clay beasts, that then lumber slowly towards the opponent. They can trap weapons within themselves. If cut apart, they can be made to reform by Deidara manipulating the clay. However, if hit by lightning or fire Ninjutsu, they cannot explode. Deidara can make the minions detonate with force of eight C1 bombs.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: A maximum of two minions can be created per use.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably will unless I create some more cjs
First one is a jutsu from Storm might use if im bored. Second one is the main one Deidara used against Sasuke and helps out numbers the user. Could see myself using this if going against someone that doesn't use lightning that much

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably will unless I create some more cjs
First one is a jutsu from Storm might use if im bored. Second one is the main one Deidara used against Sasuke and helps out numbers the user. Could see myself using this if going against someone that doesn't use lightning that much
You have the spots free?

Trust me, if you use clay it's gonna be like when i use steel on my alt, people gonna spam lightning, but i got some jutsu on there that might help you with that...

(Jibaku Bunshin) - Suicide Bombing Clone
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage: 80
Deidara, after creating a Shadow Clone by using the Shadow Clone Technique [ must be used separately ] makes the clone ingest a lot of clay. The clone then detonates, with a widespread explosion that cannot be outrun. However this also makes it hard for Deidara to escape from the explosion.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.

(Kyūkyoku Geijutsu Nendo Bunshin) – Ultimate Art of Exploding Clay Clone
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: While riding his C2 Dragon, Deidara creates a Clay Clone and the clone strikes down on the opponent from the sky and Deidara sets off the clone causing a huge explosion

Last two anyway chief

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really but Ill get a mule or something T____T

Pretty useful tho first one you gotta create a shadow prehand which is weird and also have to escape the explosion yourself. And second one is basically another exploding shadow clone.

Thanks alot fam

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really but Ill get a mule or something T____T

Pretty useful tho first one you gotta create a shadow prehand which is weird and also have to escape the explosion yourself. And second one is basically another exploding shadow clone.

Thanks alot fam
It be like that.... if i had clay... i'd mule for you fam... i got alot of cj spots

don't you got 10 more for sensei? 12 for sage?

Go blow some shit up chief. Have fun, any questions, you know where i am.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It be like that.... if i had clay... i'd mule for you fam... i got alot of cj spots

don't you got 10 more for sensei? 12 for sage?

Go blow some shit up chief. Have fun, any questions, you know where i am.
Nope not a sensei anymore so dont get the 5 bonus and even with my Sage bonus im at 41/45 lol and thanks a lot still fam ^^