SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which clans are stronger than Hyuga in Konoha ?

1- Senju clan : no explanation needed ... Hashirama will single-handedly win laughable diff .
2- Uchiha clan : Madara solos them no diff.
3- Namikaze clan : The keyword is "Minato solos" .
4- Hatake clan : MS Kakashi would be enough (cuts Hiashi's and Neji's head off with Kamui and others are not a match for him)
5- Shimura clan : I mean that Danzo , with so much Izanagi (and his summoning , Baku )on his side , can easily win .
6- Sarutobi clan : Hiruzen is too much for them .
7- Yakushi clan : Kabuto with his edo tensei is the next one who can single handedly defeat Hyuga .

Unfortunately , Kishi didn't introduce Orochimaru's and Jiraiya's clan ...

What's your thoughts ? which clans in Leaf village can defeat Hyuga ?

Have a nice day :win:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You determine a clan's strength by a single person all the time tho.

I can agree with Senju and Uchiha. They are overall superior.

But the rest has only a few individuals worth mentioning but the clan's strength isn't just determined by a single person.

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You determine a clan's strength by a single person all the time tho.

I can agree with Senju and Uchiha. They are overall superior.

But the rest has only a few individuals worth mentioning but the clan's strength isn't just determined by a single person.
A lion is still better than an army of sheeps tho :sigar:

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lion is better than an army of sheeps tho :sigar:
And yet there might be another pride of animals full of Hyenas (Hyuuga). While the Lion is stronger than the Hyena the Hyena is stronger than the sheeps which are part of the Lion's pride (for example Sarutobi Clan).

I'll go with canon and say no one currently.
It is more than clear that OP talks about overall strength and doesn't include a specific timeline/era. So get out of your own way, LOL. Anything but not admitting Hyuuga inferiority, right? :lol

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And yet there might be another pride of animals full of Hyenas (Hyuuga). While the Lion is stronger than the Hyena the Hyena is stronger than the sheeps which are part of the Lion's pride (for example Sarutobi Clan).

It is more than clear that OP talks about overall strength and doesn't include a specific timeline/era. So get out of your own way, LOL. Anything but not admitting Hyuuga inferiority, right? :lol
Same applies to to all eras outside of when the Uchiha were alive, so my point still stands the same. No need to get aggressive.
Currently ? Uzumaki and Uchiha are superior :sigar:

If I say "Germany is the best country in the world" , would you accept that ?
Something said by a Hyuga about the Hyuga clan isn't always true ...
Databook, Mitsuki, and Kakashi also say this. Yes, individuals like Hiruzen, Naruto, or Minato are stronger (though I don't think Namikaze is even a ninja clan, but w/e) but the Hyuga are still called the Leaf's strongest clan in general.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I doubt about Hiruzen and Kakashi and Danzo but Kabuto , Madara , Hashirama and Minato are clearly superior to all Hyuga members.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same applies to to all eras outside of when the Uchiha were alive, so my point still stands the same. No need to get aggressive.

Databook, Mitsuki, and Kakashi also say this. Yes, individuals like Hiruzen, Naruto, or Minato are stronger (though I don't think Namikaze is even a ninja clan, but w/e) but the Hyuga are still called the Leaf's strongest clan in general.
In a forest that there's no tiger , no Lion and no Cheetah , the frog would become the King :sigar:

OP is talking about another thing tho . so let's stay on the main subject ...

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Currently ? Uzumaki and Uchiha are superior :sigar:

If I say "Germany is the best country in the world" , would you accept that ?
Something said by a Hyuga about the Hyuga clan isn't always true ...
I think Made in Heaven would, since...this is Made in Heaven lol.

OT: Uchiha, Namikaze (if it were a clan), Uzumaki, Senju, Haku's clan, Kaguya clan, Otsutsuki clan. And if Lee and Guy were part of a clan, them too since they weren't particularly geniuses even in their taijutsu style, yet Lee got so far as to be portrayed as Neji's rival, while Guy surpassed Kakashi one of the biggest geniuses of this series.

Reactions: SZiaee

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does your point still stand when you just admitted that the Hyuuga Clan wasn't the strongest Clan in Konoha during a specific era?
That's why I said currently. Is there a need for me to say the Senju/Uchiha are superior when that's already been said in the manga? Thought that would be obvious.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Made in Heaven would, since...this is Made in Heaven lol.

OT: Uchiha, Namikaze (if it were a clan), Uzumaki, Senju, Haku's clan, Kaguya clan, Otsutsuki clan. And if Lee and Guy were part of a clan, them too since they weren't particularly geniuses even in their taijutsu style, yet Lee got so far as to be portrayed as Neji's rival, while Guy surpassed Kakashi one of the biggest geniuses of this series.
Pretty much 50% of Leaf's clans :lmao:
+rep

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I said currently. Is there a need for me to say the Senju/Uchiha are superior when that's already been said in the manga? Thought that would be obvious.
Currently the Hyūga clan are the strongest clan in the hidden leaf. 1 person does not make up a clan.

If you guys want to change the subject , go make your own thread .... OP is talking about "clans stronger than Hyuga in History of Leaf Village" .