10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God bless you bro
Post automatically merged:

Shouldn't I get your clan 's information before I create the bio , I'm thinking the character will not Abide by the standards and unique traits of the clan.
There are two kinds of clans in the nrp. One is the clan you relate with in the ninja world unless you want to solo it. The other is clan abilities like Hyuga or even custom clans with custom abilities. The ninja world clans dont have abilities but rather you move around as a team of sorts in the world. Thats the kind of clan i have.

Leon_ardo

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are two kinds of clans in the nrp. One is the clan you relate with in the ninja world unless you want to solo it. The other is clan abilities like Hyuga or even custom clans with custom abilities. The ninja world clans dont have abilities but rather you move around as a team of sorts in the world. Thats the kind of clan i have.
So I can create a character for example have Uchiha blood and abilities ,then join your clan . Is it actually more like organisations then clans?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I can create a character for example have Uchiha blood and abilities ,then join your clan . Is it actually more like organisations then clans?
Yes it is. My clan is called Hellsing Org. Based on the moon island, have a contract summon that is sort of tied to it as i made my custom contract summons have their base at my clans base.

Leon_ardo

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it is. My clan is called Hellsing Org. Based on the moon island, have a contract summon that is sort of tied to it as i made my custom contract summons have their base at my clans base.
I'll Join Your Clan , I Think Your A Cool Guy So There Is No Reason Why I Shouldn't Affiliate Myself With The Helsing Org. So I'm Halfway On Creating My Bio , It Is A Character That Is Bound To Be An Origami King Much Like The Story Of Konan. Can You Provide A Link To Your Clan Information Maybe , If Possible.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll Join Your Clan , I Think Your A Cool Guy So There Is No Reason Why I Shouldn't Affiliate Myself With The Helsing Org. So I'm Halfway On Creating My Bio , It Is A Character That Is Bound To Be An Origami King Much Like The Story Of Konan. Can You Provide A Link To Your Clan Information Maybe , If Possible.
Sent you a PM.