Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Zemmi can you explain to me what changes did you make??
If this was a game where a jester was present (there won't be one obviously) but if there was they would be able to kill anyone who voted for them since I was asked to drop the trial phase.

The other changes will be the ones you are already accustomed too. I'm going to make a list of all the forum rule changes and keeping those in consideration all the other rules will remain the same.

Zemmi

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Zemmi are you ok with no claiming game.
That would defeat the purpose of ToS, since it's heavily mechanic driven. The good thing about ToS, it's not that difficult to fake claim.

The set up you see in the op, is what we adjusted the mini to so that it leaves breathing room for scum.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I'm nervous about changing too much from a system I know works and creates good games to things I'm uncertain of.

I know this is the first time it's been hosted here and I want people to enjoy it.

Reactions: AL_sama

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would defeat the purpose of ToS, since it's heavily mechanic driven. The good thing about ToS, it's not that difficult to fake claim.

The set up you see in the op, is what we adjusted the mini to so that it leaves breathing room for scum.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I'm nervous about changing too much from a system I know works and creates good games to things I'm uncertain of.

I know this is the first time it's been hosted here and I want people to enjoy it.
It's fine really, don't worry you don't have to spoil me, I'm in.

Reactions: AL_sama and Zemmi
Status
Not open for further replies.