CL: AC Milan vs. Barcelona

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the second time in a row that the two teams met each other in the CL knockout stage.
Last year Barcelona managed to get through by drawing the first leg, AC Milan 0-0 Barcelona,
and winning the second one at home 3-1.

AC Milan had a difficult start this season, they struggled a lot due to many changes that the team have made.
They lost two world-class players and weren't able to fill the gap.
But slowly and steadily they were able to regain their form.At the moment they are fourth and on a seven-game unbeaten run in Serie A.

On the other hand Barcelona are first in the Spanish league and sixteen points ahead of their fierce rivals R.M,
with a fantastic run of 21 won, 2 drawn, 1 lost games.
As always, in the last years, the Blaugrana have the upper hand to win the CL
with their extraterrestrial playing-style.

In these games the history doesn't count but, just out of curiosity, let's take a look at it.
The Rossoneri have won the Cl seven times in 1963,1969,1989,1990,1994,2003,2007 on the contrary the Catalans
have lift the trophy four times in 1992,2006,2009,2011.
The teams have met each other only once in the final,in 1994. AC Milan beat Cruyff's mighty Barcelona 4-0.
Barcelona are on a seven-match unbeaten streak against Milan.

As a Milan fan i'd like that we win this game,
But as a football fan, Barcelona is going to take this.

What is your prediction?

Last edited:

AWSUM SID

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
probably barca will win. Barcelona are like the Senju/Uchiha of football. But... I sincerely hope that AC milan wins this because
1) I am a Real Madrid fan
2) I hate Barcelona

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im a huge milan supporter and if milan wants any chance in winning this match they will have to do 2 key things together as a team.
1st- Take there chances, they will be lucky to get 1 shot in the whole second half they need to take there chances and score
2nd- Run like the wind, barcelona's passing game has become more dynamic and aggresive ever since Tito became the manager, they will barely have possesion, and so they will need to run to get the ball easy as that.

Since milan is home they will want to win this game and hopefully if possible get a draw at the Nou Camp, also they dont want to conceit a goal so milan is hopefully going to strive for 1 or 2 goals and then defend there ass's off.But barcelona wont let down and i know for fact they will want to go for the win.

The score:
it pains me to say it but barcelona 2-0 wins it easily
milan just doesn't have the defense of the strikers for the job like last year, El is good but he isnt ready for that type of team and balotelli i just have a hunch he wont do anything barcelona will close him down easy.

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesn't matter, Mourinho has to win the champions league this year, and leave also keeps his honour!!

Ronaldo is too much!

But for the predicition, I'd like AC Milan to win or draw, but to be realistic, I'd say 2-0, 2-1, or 3-1, Barcelona wins

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that Barcelona will win
That or it will end as a draw
Everyone is sharing the same opinion :)

They´re both top clubs and the current Barcelona is pretty much always considered favorite but anything can happen.

Good luck for Milan
Thanks

probably barca will win. Barcelona are like the Senju/Uchiha of football. But... I sincerely hope that AC milan wins this because
1) I am a Real Madrid fan
2) I hate Barcelona
it'd be difficult but let's hope that milan take this :D

goals from messi, iniesta and messi again today :] goo barcaaaa!
0-3 I think that's a little harsh towards milan

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a Milan fan as well, can'tsay I have high hopes for tonight but you never know, while barca have been brilliant in the league they struggled a bit in the cl this year. only problem is that our defence hasn't been great this season. and balo isn't playing as well, hopefully el faraone steps up big :)

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im a huge milan supporter and if milan wants any chance in winning this match they will have to do 2 key things together as a team.
1st- Take there chances, they will be lucky to get 1 shot in the whole second half they need to take there chances and score
2nd- Run like the wind, barcelona's passing game has become more dynamic and aggresive ever since Tito became the manager, they will barely have possesion, and so they will need to run to get the ball easy as that.

Since milan is home they will want to win this game and hopefully if possible get a draw at the Nou Camp, also they dont want to conceit a goal so milan is hopefully going to strive for 1 or 2 goals and then defend there ass's off.But barcelona wont let down and i know for fact they will want to go for the win.

The score:
it pains me to say it but barcelona 2-0 wins it easily
milan just doesn't have the defense of the strikers for the job like last year, El is good but he isnt ready for that type of team and balotelli i just have a hunch he wont do anything barcelona will close him down easy.
Forza Milan :D
1)i hope they take their chances

2)Run like the wind. that is impossible my friend :(

Barcelona will win. But if Super Mario is playing then Milan will win.
Unfortunately he is cup-tied.

Doesn't matter, Mourinho has to win the champions league this year, and leave also keeps his honour!!

Ronaldo is too much!

But for the predicition, I'd like AC Milan to win or draw, but to be realistic, I'd say 2-0, 2-1, or 3-1, Barcelona wins
A player doesn't make the team. Take a good look at Juventus
They have to play the perfect game, otherwise they wouldn't be able to win the match against man utd

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a Milan fan as well, can'tsay I have high hopes for tonight but you never know, while barca have been brilliant in the league they struggled a bit in the cl this year. only problem is that our defence hasn't been great this season. and balo isn't playing as well, hopefully el faraone steps up big :)
Wellcome :D

Yep their away games hasn't been that great this year.
Our defence is f...*** awful, i don't know how we are going to stop them :(

nice signature . - fellow bangladeshi .
Badr Hari the best

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barcelona will win. But if Super Mario is playing then Milan will win.
balotelli i just have a hunch he wont do anything barcelona will close him down easy.
Balotelli can't play as per UEFA rules since he transfered this January and thereby, already played in this CL Season under a different team.

---

As for this match, well, it's a bit of a repeat of yesterday's match between Arsenal & Bayern.

Milan, similarly to Arsenal, have lost key players and are in a delicate period where they can't challenge realistically for league title and are clinging barely to their former glory. And Barcelona, like Bayern, are huge favorites for CL and are having a complete crusade in their league.

Though, as a difference, Milan & Barcelona are more histortically prestigious in CL as you already mentioned. So, the feel and tension is this match is going to be different. Also, Milan got a better momentum than Arsenal right now, but I wonder how much of this momentum will die out without Balotelli.

So, I'm expecting a similar score to yesterday's match to be frankly. So, Barcelona are obviously huge favorites in my eyes but I'm still going to hope for a Milan upset. As a neutral fan, that'll make for a more frantic & exciting return leg and having a favorite like Barcelona misfiring is always fun to watch (excuse me for that line, ReLax :p).

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Balotelli can't play as per UEFA rules since he transfered this January and thereby, already played in this CL Season under a different team.

---

As for this match, well, it's a bit of a repeat of yesterday's match between Arsenal & Bayern.

Milan, similarly to Arsenal, have lost key players and are in a delicate period where they can't challenge realistically for league title and are clinging barely to their former glory. And Barcelona, like Bayern, are huge favorites for CL and are having a complete crusade in their league.

Though, as a difference, Milan & Barcelona are more histortically prestigious in CL as you already mentioned. So, the feel and tension is this match is going to be different. Also, Milan got a better momentum than Arsenal right now, but I wonder how much of this momentum will die out without Balotelli.

So, I'm expecting a similar score to yesterday's match to be frankly. So, Barcelona are obviously huge favorites in my eyes but I'm still going to hope for a Milan upset. As a neutral fan, that'll make for a more frantic & exciting return leg and having a favorite like Barcelona misfiring is always fun to watch (excuse me for that line, ReLax :p).
In fact Barca will always be favorite not only against milan but against every top team at the moment(Real, Man Utd, Bayern, Juventus,B. dortmund)
So this is a lost case for milan but in football you never know until the 180'min are over

I hope to see an entertaining match

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First half is over.
Barca's possession and pressing is impressive, but they look vulnerable on the counter-attacks
if you have 9 players infront of GK than it's tough to score xd

yeah i am Barca fan, but i think it will end in a draw or MAYBE Pharaoh is gonna score? Milan is defending very well, oh god how i hate Busquets :|

AND Prince scores xd damn it lol but that was a hand tho lol from Constant (or was it Constant? dunno xd) i mean, well could have gone both ways tho and here comes full defense xd

Last edited: