0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Shiga-ya) – Cigar Arrow
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user smoking on a cigar will channel his chakra into the smoke and cigar and manipulate the smoke created from the cigar. Using the chakra to move the smoke created from the cigar rather than spitting it out physically. When the enemy is in range the user will shoot out four thin senbon like shapes of smoke at the enemies’ eyes causing them to go temporarily blind as the smoke will cause some minor burning, irritation, as will anything entering one’s eyes will. The senbons being shot at a short distance and coupled with their extremely light weight causing them to travel at great speeds makes it difficult to react to.

Can only be taught by Omega
Only usable by Smoke Users
Must have Cigar/Pipe in bio
Usable 4 times

(Kuro Kumo Genie) – Dark Cloud Genie
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost:30 (-20 per turn)
Damage Points:60
Description: Manipulating a large amount of smoke the user will create a giant humanoid King from their wrist launcher much like the smoke dragon techniques. The intangibility of smoke allows the Dark Cloud Genie to attack forming up to four arms reaching long range out of its body comprised of smoke. The Dark Cloud Genie using his limbs and body can easily act as a smoke screen or suffocate the enemy. This jutsu works well against close combat taijutsu/kenjutsu fighters because its gaseous state is barely effected by attacks meant to deal physical damage much like the smoke dragon jutsu.

Can only be taught by Omega
Only usable by Smoke Users
Usable 3 times
Lasts on the field for 3 turns

(Kuro Doragon Tama)-Dark Dragon Sphere
Type: Attack
Range:mid-long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user of this jutsu will create two Dragons of smoke to approach the enemy from the side and then they will collide wrapping around the enemy in a spiraling motion forming a spinning sphere of smoke with a 5 meter radius. The smoke moves rapidly in its spherical form to bind the enemy's movements and eventually suffocate them, but to add to the power of this smoke ninjutsu the user will have manipulated explosive tags to travel within the smoke hidden from plain sight as they detonate destroying everything within the smoke sphere in an explosion.

Must be taught by Omega
Can only be used once
No S rank smoke ninjutsu next turn
Only usable by smoke users

Wind..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah thanks for posting those....LOL, I am so lazy >_> go ahead and perform them and ask me any questions you have about em.
*Toshiro pulls out a cigarette and lights it.*

"Ahh, much better."

*Toshiro then channels chakra throughout his body and up into his mouth and into his cigarette. As Toshiro does this he then puffs out some smoke from his mouth which is infused with chakra. He then shapes the smoke into four small senbon and shoots them forward at a quick speed.*

*Next Toshiro channels his chakra through his body and into his wrist launcher. After doing so he then continues to channel chakra to the wrist launcher as he releases smoke from it creating a large cloud of smoke in front of him. Toshiro then begins to manipulate this chakra infused smoke into a humanoid king in front of him. This smoke king is able to use its arms up to long range as smoke screens or to suffocate the enemy. He is also completely made of smoke so physical attacks are useless against him which is why he is good in close combat and against taijutsu users.*

*Finally Toshiro channels his chakra once again through his body and into his wrist launcher and begins to release a cloud of smoke. As Toshiro is releasing it he begins to shape it into two smoke dragons whilst also sneakily putting explosive tags in the smoke. He manipulates the two dragons to curve around and come together and smash together into a bush in front of Toshiro. The smoke begins to spiral around the bush binding its movement and as that happens I then trigger the explosive tags in the smoke to explode creating a huge explosion blowing the bush to pieces.*

Couple questions.

1. So for Dark Cloud Genie, you can manipulate the genie at any time during the three turns to basically turn into a suffocation zone/smoke screen without using any extra techniques?

2. I assume for Dark Dragon Sphere that I must either use an existing source of smoke or use my launcher?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah good job on those. As for your questions yes and yes. (I'd normally use the genie with a smoke clone or something) but yeah you're right on both of those.