0⚔️
*dust shoulders off* been fighting this cough...*cough, cough* 0_0

we will begin with...

(Doton- Iwa Same Gyakujou) Earth release: Rock Sharks Frenzy
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points: 60
Description: the user creates 3 earth chakra based sharks in the ground under his feet made out of rock and sends them after the opponent. The sharks encircle the opponent before attacking from underground.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

...send your earth chakra into the ground and mold it into a shark...

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yosh T___T the dust cna cause coughs ;-;

Concentrating on my Doton chakra, I channel it throughout my body and into the ground beneath me. Whereby altering the structure in the finite Earth, I accumulate a quantity of rocks beneath my feet that with shape manipulation, form themselves into three different sharks, composed purely out of Earth.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Witnessing the production of your clone, I smirk as I release the three previously formed Earth sharks towards your clone, they're all released from three different angles and being encircling upon him, swimming through the Earth as they do so, before attacking him from underground with ravaging bites, crushing his body.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*A wild Vayne pops out of the ground and gives out cookies, he then returns to the underground <_>*
*feeds you to a wild Kerrah* 0_0

Nah, it's good. xD
good, moving on...

(Doton- Rokku Shāku Shokuniku Shori-ba) Earth release- Rock Shark Slaughterhouse
Chakra cost: 40
Attack points: 80
Description: the user performs the necessary hand seals and spits out a large amount of mud that begins to give birth to 100 earth chakra based sharks that harden into rock. The sharks are able to merge w/ earth to move about the field. They are sent to surround the opponent attacking from every direction around him merging w/ each other to explode out of the ground to reach higher altitude if needed.
*Note: Usable 2 times per battle.
*Note: Cant use any Earth jutsu next turn or any S-rank Earth and above the turn after that.

now instead of focusing the chakra into the ground, gather it in your gut in and release it by spewing out. As its coming out mold it into 100 sharks made of rock for a bigger slaughter...

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*eats vayne* >=D

Concentrating on my doton chakra, I channel it towards my gullet, where it's mixed with my saliva to create a pseudo-element of mud, that is expelled out of my mouth. From that point, by using shape manipulation, I compress the mud and form it into 100 different sharks composed purely of earth chakra. That carry the tough properties along with them. The sharks, once formed merge with the ground and swim down towards the broken body of your poor clone. This time carrying an even more threatful danger with them, they come in from every angle and swallow him whole. Leaving nothing behind.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there are several applications for this sharks...

*vomits mud out turning it to sharks that begin to mold together raising me up above until im stading on a pillar of sharks* 0_0

now you show me what you got...

*creates a fresh clone* :cool: so fresh...

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good good u.u

Repeating the process again, I spit out a huge quantity of mud that with shape manipulation is formed into 100 new sharks that merge with the ground straight away. In an instant, they make their way towards your new clone, coursing through the ground as if it was some sort of water source. Upon arriving, they merge together straight away, exploding out of the ground in a merged form to gain some greater altitude, swallowing this clone whole too and crushing him apart

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Doton- Jisatsu Tori) Earth release: Suicidal birds
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points: 60
Description: the user summons three stone birds that explode out of the ground and take flight. Once the birds gain altitude they come crashing down on the opponent leaving crater size holes where the opponent stood.
*note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...channel your earth chakra into the ground then mold it into birds that have the properties of rock. make them explode out and into the sky to gain the altitude needed to crash down on a target...

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Channeling my doton chakra throughout the vessel of life i possess and down into the slumbers of the Earth beneath me, I spread the chakra up into three equally proportionate parts within the ground. Using this chakra I manipulate the structure of the ground to break apart three rocks, which using shape manipulation are formed to look like birds, these birds explode out of the ground and begin to gain altitude exponentially, and finally reach the desired level needed.