Shadou

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito waits patiently for the evil Penguin to show(and no, not the one from Gotham) and teach him jutsus that he has developed.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katon/Fuuton: Moeru Yōna Pengin no Bāningu ha Ω Fire/Wind Style: Burning Leaves of the Flaming Penguin
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: If the user is in a forest, they can begin to start gathering katon chakra. Once that is done, they insert that chakra into leaves around the opponent. With those leaves now beginning to burn and smoke, the user flashes the bird hand seal and begins to cause a gust to occur by the opponent. This gust would not only blow the leaves off the trees towards and around the opponent, but the wind would also increase the fire's heat and move the smoke from the leaves around. This would cause the opponent major annoyances and small burns if the leaves around him touch their skin.

Ω Can be used four times per battle
Ω Can only be taught by Penguin.

I don't ask much about my cjs man. Just sum it up for me. :)

Shadou

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically this jutsu allows the user to add the nature around him (leaves) to be used as a attack to cause slight burns to the target. I would say some advantages of this jutsu, besides only requiring one hand seal, is that it may catch the opponent off guard if they expect more of a direct attack, it also leaves room open to follow up with another jutsu. I would guess that the leaves blowing toward and around the around could also temporarily interfere with his vision and concentration? Disadvantage wise I may that if the opponent notices the leaves burn, they would have time to react and prepare a defense or a stronger counter. It is also dependent on the terrain chosen for battle.

And I ask you to do the same with my tech, just sum it up XD

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will stomp their foot and release fire that travels along the ground, splitting up to the sides of the opponent where the fire will then rise and take on the form of two hands. The hands will then grab onto the opponents legs, holding him in place while burning through their skin.
Note:Can only be taught by Shadou
Note: Can only be used 3 times

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The best part about the leaves is that unless the opponent closes their eyes, burning leaves will eventually hit them, blinding them. So either they close their eyes or get burnt by it. :coffee:

So basically just a bunch of shape manipulation to solid fire chakra forming them into hands that grab onto the opponent's leg, burning them in place? Seems neat. Especially since it comes from the ground.

Shadou

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best part about the leaves is that unless the opponent closes their eyes, burning leaves will eventually hit them, blinding them. So either they close their eyes or get burnt by it. :coffee:

So basically just a bunch of shape manipulation to solid fire chakra forming them into hands that grab onto the opponent's leg, burning them in place? Seems neat. Especially since it comes from the ground.
Pretty much, good job :)