Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Doton: Seis Fleur Kuracchi] Earth Release: Six Flower Clutch
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes six arms appear out of a vertical portal behind the opponent ; two grab an opponent's legs and makes them fall backwards. Two pairs hold the foe up at their back, and a pair grabs his upper body. The pairs at the upper body and legs pull, cracking the foe's back.
Note:
♦ Can be used 4 times per battle.
♦ Copyrights © Blizzard.

-One spot left

(Fuuton: Sono kaze kiji) - Wind Release: The Wind Cloak
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User channels Wind chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet). The clock is a mesh of strong tight wind bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against lightning style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the lightning into molecular level, which means the wind mesh of the cloak will destroy the lightening leaving no trace but it disappears after it is used once.
Note:
~ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Lightning jutsus; such as: waves, thunder or bolts etc.
~ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Fire Jutsu.
~ Will disappear after used once.
~ Lasts for 2 turns without use.
~ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
~ Can only be taught by -Blizzard-

- After searching the Training Grounds, I think there's only 1 spot left.

(Kaze Fuukaku: Kaze Nami) Wind Style: Wind Tsunami
Type:Attack
Range:Short/Long
Damage Points:60
Description: User Emits huge amount of Wind Chakra in shape of a giant tsunami wave from his mouth which covers the battle field and shields the user from many weak ninjutsu's. When it comes in contact with anything it inflicts a severe blow.

*Can only be used thrice per battle*
*Can only be Used/Taught by 0sama*

- Same as Wind Cloak. 1 spot left

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi Tentei Kusari) - Lightning Release: The Chains of lightning God
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: During the battle user channels its lightning chakra as a long stream of thick chakra threads in the ground below him/her through his/her feet. These threads tear the ground, coming out as lightning chains and wrapping both legs of the opponent to shock them or restrict their motion. An additional chain could be manipulated to stab the opponent when he/she is fully tied up.
Note:
~ Can be used twice per battle.
~ No S-Rank or above Lightening jutsu in the next turn.

- After searching, I believe you have 3 spots left o_o"

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
Note:
~ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
~ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
~ Will disappear after used once.
~ lasts for 2 turns without use.
~ Can only be used 2 times per battle.

-2 spots left, I believe, after searching

Thanks a lot man.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you sure I have still that many slots? Just double check and then post this:

Ok, so; tell me the best possible way to use each technique. I am not a custom kind of person so I never made customs for the sake of making them. Each of these customs serve a reason, usually created when a biography was popular and people were becoming OP'ed with it. My counters with ice or sharingan weren't enough hence the customs above. Give it a try.

PS: You can search the training forums and see if the last three are available.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you sure I have still that many slots? Just double check and then post this:
Yeah I'm pretty sure. I searched the Training Grounds for any threads with you in it and checked for the ones with the technique in it.

[Doton: Seis Fleur Kuracchi] Earth Release: Six Flower Clutch

Really simple and sweet technique - especially the vertical portal part. I assume this means that it can be used on aerial targets? If so, then I really think that is the best way to use this. Restricts the target's movements in a way too.

(Fuuton: Sono kaze kiji) - Wind Release: The Wind Cloak

Just a really useful defensive technique. I'm assuming it can defend against other elements, and not just Lightning as lightning is the only element mentioned in te description? Also, by elemental advantages and disadvantages, it can defend up to S-rank lgihtning, but the thing states A-rank. How should I go about this?

(Kaze Fuukaku: Kaze Nami) Wind Style: Wind Tsunami

Sweet simple offensive technique that covers a wide area. No restrictions pretty much as well. Love it.

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi Tentei Kusari) - Lightning Release: The Chains of lightning God

Just another annoying technique that rises from the ground. People seem to have trouble defending that effectively so that's why I love this. It also restricts the opponent, which is something I really like. Also, since it's lightning, the opponent can't just overpower the chakra in the ground and use an Earth technique to get out of it and attack at the same time.

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak

Same as the Wind Cloak. Used for defensive purposes. Love it. Same questions too o-o